Waifu Wednesday Thread

Your waifu is super special, so be sure to treat her super well user!

Lets get things rolling!

How do you celebrate their birthday if you do? Admittedly I'm not good at these things and need some good ideas as Mints is on Friday!

What would their dream day be?

You decide to plan the perfect day together from start to finish, what do you plan to do?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! You all have absolutely stunning special someones and I hope you have a lovely week together.

>How do you celebrate their birthday if you do?
I buy her flowers every year.

>What would their dream day be?
Either her wedding day or having a child.

>You decide to plan the perfect day together from start to finish, what do you plan to do?
A winter trip to a large hill or a frozen lake to play in the snow.

That's a really cute pic of Mint, the blue pom-poms are a cute touch, and she looks so happy and genki there!

I'm really bad at birthdays! Hers was a few days ago on the 28th; while generally it's a low-key thing, I did go out and buy her some jewelry for a big figure of her I have, and as I usually do, went for Japanese food as a celebration. On top of that people drew some amazing stuff for her which made it really special, and despite my string of bad luck with drawing, I managed to finish something for her anyway. I'd feel really bad if I didn't, it was something I absolutely felt I needed to do.
I still wish I could think of something a little more intimate and meaningful for our special dates, but I'm really bad at ideas for those things and even worse at cooking, haha.

>You decide to plan/what would their dream day be?
Could be a few things, really. (I'll avoid the easy answer of 'wedding day', heh)
The amazing part is that a lot of the things we'd love to do together are things we could actually do! Going around comiket or a convention and running into some of her favourite VAs or authors would probably make an amazing memory for her, then relaxing in the hotel together reading all of the stuff we picked up on our trip out for the weekend. And, likely teasing the other about what they bought, haha. Then probably a comfy meal in a ramen bar then... things.

The really amazing thing is though, we could do it for loads of different events and have fun like that all through the year, enjoying our hobbies as much as we can, getting to pick up cool stuff or get excited for announcements or events relating to things we like. The only thing holding us back is the fact it costs a lot of money and neither of us are good at holding a budget, haha.

Mizore looks really pretty in that dress, it suits her well! Her lollipop adds a cute little contrast to the formal attire, too.

-Reliving the source material is a start. Also, I feel that it would be a prime time to stir up your creativity. Write something for her, draw her, cook for her. Whatever comes to mind that you know she'd absolutely adore. Naturally, if you do cook, make sure it's something you'd be able to stomach. Cooking for love is one thing, but there's no sense in wasting food. Just make sure to throw in some variety; I get the feeling that most wouldn't take to kindly to getting the same treatment each time.
-Probably gorging on the finest Pacific Bluefin Tuna available. I hope to one day be able to cater to this dream of hers.
-I plan it. I take her out for a nice day on the town, shopping, nice music, the whole works. We take in some nice sushi, then kick it up a notch at a nice concert before retiring elsewhere to...wind down.

At the risk of forcing you further down the rabbit hole, supposing your special one wanted to reach out to you. How would they do so?

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! Hope you have another good week!

>Celebrate Birthday?
I take her out to a pizza place about an hour and a half from where we live! They make the best Pizza pies we've ever had with delicious toppings! Happy Birthday to Mint!
>Her Dream day?
Having some pizza and playing a few party games all day!
>I plan a perfect day for us?
We start with a late morning walk, and then I order us a pizza with all the toppings we like, Eat the pizza, chill out a little, then when it gets late, we we go stargazing on a crystal clear night sky! We then get home and go to sleep with each other as our pillow!

All of your waifus/husbandos are Wonderful!

Questions

What kind of geimus would you play with your beloved?

How do they handle losing?

What would your beloved do to pass time when they are bored?

Have a good week, Waifu thread!

I hope they give her a birthday soon.
Spending time together before she has to leave for work again.
Surprise her with a trip out to dinner and spend the rest of the day together.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved grew even closer than ever before!

Hello Mintbro! You and your waifu, as always, are adorable and well-suited for one another!

Yukari's birthday is next week, and I'm in the process of picking out cake ingredients as we speak! We usually celebrate with lots of cake, a night under the stars and as many gifts as I can afford!

Her dream day would probably only be possible if I actually managed to buy her a tank of her very own, but I'm working on it!

The perfect day from start to finish would definitely be waking up at home, coffee and breakfast, then off to as many tank and military related places as we can before the sun sets, then a fancy dinner in the evening with as many friends as possible, hanging out late into the night, until I finally carry her home for sleepy yet loving lovemaking until morning

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Kyousuke is a lovable man and a darn handsome one to boot!
Miia is a beautiful lady and seems a lot of fun to be around!
Kobori is a wonderful singer and dancer and her wardrobe is always on point!
Luka is truly beautiful, and her husband is a pretty great guy too!
Shuzo is an icon of style, and is super damn cute too!
Rika is beautiful and is obviously very treasured!
Haruko is a wonderful darling and the best basketball player!

That's such a beautiful picture of your waifu!

Konata is a truly petite and beautiful lady, and her husband and her are truly a match made in heaven!
The real question is, what's she cheering you on for in that picture? It's cute to imagine her cheering her hardest for you!

Such a beautiful picture, so radiant!
Sometimes I like to think Yukari is influencing my life in tiny ways, but I guess I could be extrapolating, ha.

Look at this cutie! Her smile is always so charming!

Continued next post.

Cont.

I'd love to play any grand strategy game with her, though I've been getting her into MonHunt more and more, which is great fun to do together!

Truthfully we'd both get a little teasing and salty if we lost, as we can be very competitive!

If she gets bored, Yukari has plenty of tank-based hobbies to fall back on, or she can just come and poke me until I become entertaining again.

Your waifu is CUTE!

Question time!

What flavour of ice-cream would they buy on a very hot day at the beach? What about you? Are you likely to share tastes with one another?

What is your beloved's favourite flower? If you don't know, what plant are they most like in your eyes?
hardmode: no roses, you romantic fucks

Describe the perfect meal that they could cook for you! How would you return the favour!

Post your beloved in summer wear!

Have an amazing week, waifu thread.

I love my adorable fujo wife so much!

Have a great week, other waifubros.

>What kind of geimus would you play with your beloved?
A little bit of everything! Something which is pretty fun is how we've got a range of abilities and tastes in games between us - I'd be better at things like FPS and racing games, while she's a -lot- better at things like fighting and rhythm games. I think the only weak point both of us have are RTS games, which she has little experience with and I'm awful at.

JRPGs appeal a lot to her, because they're obviously a game and anime-ish tropes blended all into one. They're also usually pretty comfy and decently paced games too, which makes it something we can slowly unwind with as a couple and work our way through.
Racing games being more my forte give more of an opportunity for being competitive, she isn't terrible but she isn't quite on the same level as her fighting game play, and it results in a fair bit of messing around getting overcompetitive over things (good thing about wireless controllers - you can't unplug the other person's any more, haha).
'Course, if I win too much at anything it'd just get followed up with us playing SF2 or similar which she'll absolutely destroy me at every time, but it can't be helped. Part of being really good at games is being really competitive, so she's not fantastic at being beaten at a game. If it was either really close and hard fought or a complete steamroll with showboating she'd care, but if it felt like she was getting clearly outskilled she probably wouldn't be too happy with the current game, haha.

>What would your beloved do to pass time when they are bored?
Anime, games or manga, possibly popping out to see what releases came out lately, or she'd hang out with her friends for a while. Probably one of the above with her friends, at that.
If she doesn't know what to do and she's at home she'll probably bug me about what I'm doing and if it's something like my art, she'll start giving feedback and watching me work a little.

Does your waifu have negative qualities that you like? That you dislike?

I made a birthday cake for her and cooked food she loves according to the noncanon Audio Drama!

Lots of fun touring with her friends and me, plus lots of delicious food!

>You decide to plan the perfect day together from start to finish, what do you plan to do?

Pretty much the same as above!

The only time she was shown with video games was Hang-On by SEGA, but she wasn't particularily good at it - I'd probably pick something fun for both of us like Mario Kart!

>How do they handle losing?

That is a good question, as she hasn't really experienced loss so far. She and her younger sister live separated from their parents and that created a misunderstanding where her friends thought that her parents had died. There's also the time her bike fell and crashed for the first time and she was utterly shocked! I don't think she'd handle loss all that well.

Hum a song, tap her feet, text me messages until I come - I hope!

Time for compliments! Kobori is the cutest fairy, Konata had a wonderful birthday and Fate is pretty!

Happy Early Birthday to Mint.
I like to take her out to dinner, and then head back home for plenty of cuddling later in the evening.
It would mostly be a relaxing day together, we would head out for a romantic dinner, go out for a nice walk around town, and be sure to do lots of cuddling.

We'd mostly play some co-op games, but she might want to play some fighting games every now and then.
She would make sure to put in more effort so that she won't lose next time.
Nothing much, just mess around on her phone.

>What flavour of ice-cream would they buy on a very hot day at the beach?
We would both probably just go for vanilla.
>Describe the perfect meal that they could cook for you! How would you return the favour!
Well, what she could cook is very different from an actual meal, but she could try to make me some Cinci chili over spaghetti. In return I'd be sure to make her some Eggs Benedict the next morning.

Plenty of people comment on the fact that she is clingy, but I really like that part of her.

Questions:
Does your waifu have a dream job? If not, what do you think it might be?
Would you get along with your waifu's friends? Would she get along with yours?
If you and your waifu won the lottery what would be the first big ticket item you would buy?

Thanks, Yukaribro! It's always nice to hear someone say that, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
Right now, it's definitely Japanese and artwork she's cheering for. Which, for the former, is cute - because I'm still learning Japanese, she's cheering in really wonky English which doesn't always come out right, haha. She's a big help as far as learning Japanese goes, because there's so much she enjoys and so much she's done and said which I can't yet experience with her because of the language barrier, so knowing that I can connect with her so much more at the end helps a ton.

As far as her cheering me on in art goes, she'd probably start asking if I wanted her to pose so I could draw from reference (to which I've just really got to hope what I'm drawing doesn't have a large chest, or else she'll pout...)
She'd definitely be a fountain of ideas, some of which quite off-tone for the initial plan in a couple of ways, but I don't mind the suggestions, Kona-chan is Kona-chan after all, playing so many eroge is probably going to make that rub off on anyone.

But similarly, I'm sure Yukari would cheer you on with things too! Makes me wonder what sorts of things she'd arrange to help motivate you through things and celebrate afterwards. Party poppers shaped like tank shells? Singing your national anthem (or at least trying to) as a 'rallying cry for my most important comrade'? Or she could even just let you ruffle her hair for a bit as stress relief, haha. Whatever she did, I'm sure it'd be adorable!

>What flavour of ice-cream would they buy on a very hot day at the beach?
She'd go for either something basic like strawberry (or blue hawaii) or something wild like rocky road depending on her mood. Having loads of stuff all crammed into the icecream makes it a lot more exciting to eat! I usually go with cookie dough myself, to which the valid point of why you can't have rocky road cookie dough comes up. Squishing the two together... just makes a mess, though.

I just wanted to drop by and try to express how this new mobage sprite makes me feel.
I feel like I've sprouted wings. I want to pull off one of her gloves and kiss the back of her hand, work my way up her arm and give her the smooch to end all smooches right on her perfect lips.
I want to lift her off her feet and carry her like a princess. Seeing her like this makes me feel light as a feather. I had to take a break from everything to just look at her and admire her beauty for several minutes.
It's her birthday on the 6th and I've got the day off because it's Sweden day. I can't wait to spend an entire day admiring her perfection.

Did your waifu suffer a lot in her source material?
How does that make you feel?
Does she get a happy end?
How would you heal your waifu and make her feel better?
If your waifu got a bad end, do you imagine a headcanon ending?

Differently. Still trying to find the best way.

No Idea

Perfect days can't be planed.

Ohayou friend~

>supposing your special one wanted to reach out to you. How would they do so?
Through music.

She isn't into games and especially not into that type of games I like.

She can handle it.

Browse memes. Actually no Idea what normal people do in their free time.

Yukari is the cutest tank gunner.

>What flavour of ice-cream would they buy on a very hot day at the beach? What about you? Are you likely to share tastes with one another?

I like trying new flavours and I think she would do the same.

>What is your beloved's favourite flower?

Tuna maybe.

>If you don't know, what plant are they most like in your eyes?

Potato. No actually not but I like potatoes and I can't come up with something better.

>Describe the perfect meal that they could cook for you! How would you return the favour!

I've never eaten Japanese food so I don't know what to choose.
I'd off course return the favour by cooking for her.

>Does your waifu have negative qualities that you like? That you dislike?

How can they be negative when I like them?

>Does your waifu have a dream job? If not, what do you think it might be?

She is a singer and she likes her job, not sure if it's her dream.

>Would you get along with your waifu's friends? Would she get along with yours?

I'm not sure if her friends would accept me.

>If you and your waifu won the lottery what would be the first big ticket item you would buy?

A house.

Also can't be forgotten the cute mention of her buying chocolate ice-cream looks kind of like a choco-cornet when only the stuff in the cornet is left. She'd want one of those choco-dip cones though - that little chunk of chocolate at the bottom is just one of those little pleasures in life which she always picks up on.

>What is your beloved's favourite flower? If you don't know, what plant are they most like in your eyes?
I'd be surprised if it wasn't sakura, and that's what I see her as too. It's just so very Japanesey and pretty, like her. Going to watch the sakura together would be a really nice day out. Opportunity to see her in a yukata too, which is always wonderful.

I'm... not exactly a connoisseur of food, my favourite is enchiladas... That said - they're a pretty good opportunity for her to do something similar to what people do for omurice, with a fancy design on top, so I think she'd have a lot of fun making it in a quirky way, haha. It'd also be pretty interesting to her, since I can't imagine she eats mexican food often at all. I mean, the question arises of why my favourite food isn't British seeing as I'm Britsh, but alas. I guess choco cornets are Japanese (or at least I think so?).
I can't cook, but I also can't have seafood, either. So one nice thing she gets to enjoy is if I buy a big sushi platter, she doesn't need to fight over the stuff she likes best, because I can't have too much of it in the first place. I mean, I could try to make her ramen or katsu curry, but I don't know how well it would go...

Thanks, Haneanon! It was a pretty special day, for sure. Hane looks cute with pigtails, but it makes me wonder, would she play along to the mention of them being like a bike's handlebars, and start making bike noises in a playful way to make you smile?

Have a nice week, everyone!

(OP)
Thanks, Mintbro. Mint is really cute too.

Last year I didn't know what to do, I only made her one of those do-it-for-her (large version) collages. I didn't even know which year her series took place in. Now I know the timeline is likely the year 2019, so I'm going to get her a pretty cake and take a picture with my best camera, even if I end up celebrating her birthday retroactively. Maybe I'll commission some nice birthday themed picture of her as well.

Her dream day is the day she became (my) bride according to the fifth episode of the picture drama, of course (she won't admit to it though haha).

The perfect day is always the one where I can see her radiant smile, so I would want to do my best so that her mood remains bright throughout the day. I would prepare a nice breakfast for her so that she can start her day at her best.
One of the things that get her fired up the most is competition where she can display her physical skills. So I would come up with a couple of those and take part alongside with her. Then we would go watch an action movie, she really likes those as well. We could also go to an amusement park if she is in the mood. And then we would go to somewhere high up where we could see the beautiful landscape of the city at night, and I would remind her that she is never alone and she will always have someone that will look at her as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

Well, I know she would do it in a very forceful way. I love how straightforward she is.

-Fighting games is something I definitely think she would enjoy. She also likes car games.
-Mai is a bit of a sore loser, so she gets really sulky.

-She'd insist on racing...at which point she'd proceed to wipe the floor with my ass.
-"Quiet dignity and grace"
-Read and/or listen to music.

-Anything covered with nuts. Though she's just as fond of fruity flavors as well. As for me, cherries are always a top seller for me.
-Tulip. Strangely enough, a favorite of mine as well.
-Some seafood pasta platter topped with some nice pesto. Naturally, I'd have to try my luck with a nice tuna casserole for her.
-Let's see...

-I suppose her being a musician would count as being her dream job. She was able to get out of a nightmare one, that's for sure (cubical work).
-I owe a particular friend of hers for introducing me to Luka, and Miku seems like the type who is friendly to everyone. I can only hope that friendliness is shared with the rest of the Crypton Vocaloids.
-A nice tuna meal for her.

It's heart racing moments like this that make it all worth it. Truly a Kodak moment.

Ohayou, friend.

>tfw spend almost an hour in bed failing to let go of waifu

>What is your beloved's favourite flower? If you don't know, what plant are they most like in your eyes? hardmode: no roses, you romantic fucks

Hmm, I think she likes roses though. She might give a different impression, but she is a very romantic girl.

Mai has lot of experience cooking, but she would rather go for something with lots of nutrition over food with empty calories. But this doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy sweet food from time to time so I would return the favor by bringing her a nice sweet gift home.

Well, she is a bit clingy and prone to anger (specially in the novels), however, I love that about her as well. Because even during the times she behaves in a violent or overly cold manner, if she realizes she went too far she'll come to apologize in a very meek manner. When I think of being able to hug her or caress her whenever she is like that, it warms my heart so much.

I think she would love to be a gym instructor. She loves physical training and she is very gung ho about training other people.

>Would you get along with your waifu's friends?

Yes, I think so.

>Would she get along with yours?

Definitely. She gets along with most people unless they are being deliberately rude.

>If you and your waifu won the lottery what would be the first big ticket item you would buy?

A nice terrain.

I love Altera!

Lub

Go to mandarake
See a huge nude mint

Cant believe she's still popular on 2017

Not to tell you how to do your thing, but wouldn't Morning Glories be more appropriate? They match her eyes/hair and I think that's what those two Phantoms turned into.

I just found out mai waifu's seiyuu says she feels like personality wise she is similar to her, and her friends and family say the same thing. I do not know how to handle this that there could be someone who is like mai waifu in real life, what should I do?

My husbando's seiyuu is a lot like him in a lot of ways but not entirely. They're still very different people. I see his seiyuu as more of a cool guy I'd want to be friends with than anything else.

Even if someone is similar to your waifu that person would never be exactly like your waifu anyway.

>How do you celebrate her birthday ?
Bake her something and write a poem
>her dream day be?
Staying inside watching a lot of sci-fi movies.
>perfect day together
Make her a delicious breakfast and bring it to bed, prepare a bath, put some drinks and food in a basket and walk to a nearby park, enjoy nature, once we're hungry we'd sit down on the shade of a nearby tree and have a small picnic, after that we'd go back home take care of our garden for a bit, then go inside the house and listen to some music together, once it gets late we'd prepare dinner, eating and talking together about random topics, once we finish and head to bed I'd offer her a massage, then after that we'd cuddle close and sleep peacefully.
>compliment a waifu!
Mint a cute!

>What flavour of ice-cream would she buy?
Probably mint for the freshness.
>What about you?
Vanilla or Mint.
>Are you likely to share tastes with one another?
Sure, I'm not picky.
> what plant is she most like to you?
A white lily
>Describe the perfect meal that they could cook for you!
Philadelphia sushi
>How would you return the favour?
Cook her crab cream croquettes.
>Post your beloved in summer wear!
Ok!

She will sometimes let her emotions get to her and say or do things that aren't rational, but it's fine, she hasn't had a chance to express herself most of her life.

>Did your waifu suffer in her Source Material?
A bit, her parents neglected her, she was bullied in school, one of her teammates died and the rest of the team fought with each other.
>How does that make you feel?
Frustrated I couldn't help, but I'm glad things turned out well in the end for her.
>Does she get a happy end?
It's a very open one but she's safe and well, hopefully she will be able able to fulfill all her dreams and aspirations in life.

Do you know any other characters from your loved one's series that you would like them to meet? who?

I think Fuuka would get along well with Chihiro

>Did your waifu suffer a lot in her source material?

Kinda, since she is the only one fighting at the front she ends up taking the worst punishment, and she sometimes needs her friends to save her from a pinch. There was also that time when Ruupa stole her powers and abilities and she couldn't even perform an high kick without falling over, she was crying and shaking and needed someone to talk to her so that she could calm down. She is strong for her friend's sake but she can also be really fragile at times.

>How does that make you feel?

At times it's frustrating because it feels like the author enjoys placing her in those kinds of situations. And at times it's heartrending.

>Does she get a happy end?

Yes she does.

>How would you heal your waifu and make her feel better?

By talking to her and reasurring her so that she knows she has people she can count on.

>If your waifu got a bad end, do you imagine a headcanon ending?

I don't even want to think about that.

You're right, I was so focused on the novels I forgot to look back to the anime for little details like this. Thanks, user.

Good evening everyone! I hope you and your waifu had a fantastic day!

It's Tsukihi's and mine anniversary today and we had an absolutely fantastic date and I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have her!

>Compli-mint
Mint makes for one adorable cheerleader, as does Konata!
Yukari's smile is lovely!
Erio's eyes are wonderful!
All your waifus are amazing!

>birthday
We planned to make a little trip to a neighboring city on her birthday this year but unfortunatly the weather was really bad. Instead, we stayed home, made some belgian waffles and cuddled while listening to music. Before going to bed I watched her arc and a few other episodes centered around and even had a very lovely dream with her.
>dream day
Getting some pancakes in bed first thing in the morning, spending a lazy afternoon and having her best friends come to her home for a small party in the evening. After that, falling asleep in my arms, of course

>geimu
Tsukihi likes cannonically likes Dragon Quest and also wanted to have a LAN Party with her brother. I think she'd really be into JRPG but also any game that has a theorycrafting aspect as she'd love to come up with weird strategies.
>handle losing
First she'd be playfully mad but she'd get proper platinum mad really fast. She'd also have zero patience for bad teammates and would end up flaming a lot.
>bored
She actually really likes just lazing around. She might pick up a manga or a book or a vidya though.

>ice cream
Probably something fruity or exotic, maracuja or malaga maybe. I personally like after eight the most. We'd definitly share tastes mouth to mouth
>flower
I like to think she loves the orchids I give her the most
>Cook
Knowing her, Japanese stuff seems the most likely! I'd especially love to get sushi from her Even moreso if it's served on her body
I'd try my hand on Green Tea ice cream with a fruity sorbet in return.

I'm pretty damn busy this week but I love my husbando!

Reminder that all you're waifus are super cool!

>What flavour of ice-cream would they buy on a very hot day at the beach? What about you? Are you likely to share tastes with one another?

That is a good question. The only icecream flavors she's mentioned are two she's invented, salty squid and wasabi octopus. I'm about to make salty squid this weekend.

I do think she'd get something normal like strawberry, I personally favor stracciatella over all. She does like to steal bites so I fully expect her to want her share, in fact I'm looking forward to it!!

>What is your beloved's favourite flower? If you don't know, what plant are they most like in your eyes?

It was never said, but I'd guess Lavender or maybe the cherry blossom!

I don't have a favorite meal but I would gladly accept anything she cooks for me. I know she really likes takoyaki, it's the only food she's been shown eating twice. Then there's BBQ meat and curry rice - I'd end up cooking all of them for her.

She was shown wearing this wonderful cute frilly combination of denim and frills in summer.

I hope all of you have had a good week so far, will have a good week and a wonderful waifutastic weekend!

>negative qualities
I love her brutal honesty. She can come of as insensitive and even rude because of that, but I really love that she just speaks her mind. I also love her emotional outbursts, while of course, her angrily shouting at you isn't nice, I do really like that she always expresses how she feels.
I kinda dislike her lack of motivation sometimes though, she gets super excited about new stuff only to lose interest very fast. Also, she's super violent but I can forgive her for that because I believe she just doesn't know any better since she's literally indestructible, she probably just sees it as slapstick humour.

>dream job
She currently dreams of becoming a dancer, I'm really happy she wants to take that route since I used to dance for many years and am very passionate about it. I think she should aim for another job than working at a casino though but maybe she was just having fun a little, I just think she could aim higher.
>get along with waifus friends
I think I'd get along really well with Nadeko. She loves anime and makes nerdy jokes all the time and I think we'd get along fantastically. Of course though, that would require me not to know about her murderous tendencies. I think I'd also get along really well with Sodachi and Kanbaru. I'm not sure about Hanekawa though
>lottery
A house

>suffering
Both of her deaths were instantaneous so she didn't have to suffer fortunatly.
>made me feel
Seeing her die isn't nice but at least I know she'll always regenerate. I did get really angry at her first killer though and I also got angry in her stead when she was called a parasite.
>make her feel better
holding her hands, talking with her and holding her close. I'd ake her a tea and just try to make her as comfortable as possible.
>bad end
I don't really know what I'd do then, I'd be devastated. I'm always a little worried about her even if it does not seem likely that she'd get killed or anything

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory co-op, or a snowboarding game like SSX or 1080.

It would probably activate her competitive spirit and push her to try harder.

Stalk people. It's what she does.

>
What flavour of ice-cream would they buy on a very hot day at the beach?
Either vanilla or something fruity.

>What is your beloved's favourite flower?
In her universe, her last name comes from a flower. Pic related.

Cooking is quite difficult for her, but she's much better when it comes to things that are cold, so something like shaved ice. It's kind of hard to make something for her like the way she can though, especially when it has to be specific.

It would probably be not having to work.

>Would you get along with your waifu's friends?
I can't imagine that they'd care about me too much, let alone most people for that matter.

This is a boring answer, but a new home.

Thank you.

Why do people always suggest getting fit or learning japanese as something to do for a waifu?

Fitness is always a great thing to practice, it raises your quality of life and keeps you healthy, your loved one would probably also love seeing your toned body.

Japanese because most waifus here are from Japan, and it's nice to be able to speak the language of your loved one and communicate effectively

I can't do either one and it makes me depressed.

Can't or Won't?

Then do something else for her. Not like those are the only choices, they're just common.

I've tried getting fit. Not going to bother with moonrunes, seems like too much of a pain.

All the common ones I just fail hard at. I'm not smart enough to be creative either.

I hope this doesn't count as blogging, maybe I should stop.

So won't, got it.

How is that a won't? I just suck at it all. What am I supposed to do? Just fail and keep failing forever?

Can't is for people who don't have the capabilities, for people who are disabled.
Won't is for people who have the abilities but not the will to do it.

You just work at your own pace. It's not like I have a talent for physical training and Japanese language either. I was able to get decent at both of those with drive and consistency.

>his love is this weak

You're making assumptions, I guess I'll just leave. Seemed like a nice thread for Sup Forums, but I guess I was wrong.
You won't take the time to listen and just attack me. So whatever. I'll go look elsewhere for helpful waifufriends.

There's something you can do for her. No one's bad at everything unless they give up before they ever try.

>Letting disabilities get in the way
Do you even Kyle Maynard?

You seem extremely sensitive,
The other guy is being much more nice, but if me stating the truth is enough to drive you away go ahead.

Fuck you, my love is fine. Some things are just impossible for me. You don't seem like you want to understand amd help anyway.

I've honestly run out of things to try. I'm no good at drawing, a crooked back that limits me to shitty excercises that only keep me from getting weaker. I tried memorizing runes and couldn't. Last option is music, but tutorials go way over my head. I do have hope to maybe someday find a tutor or something, but who knows when that would happen.

Some things are impossible for some people, yes. It's a fact of this shitty 3D world.

Everything I do, I do for Mai Waifu. Do it for your waifu fellow Waifubros.

Never forget.

Oh, so you are disabled.
Why not just say so

There are so many other things you could try for her, the options are basically limitless.

Look into her hobbies and try them out, write her a poem or a story, make her cool website, grow her some flowers, learn a song to play or sing for her, cook something she'd enjoy, really anything

Make her proud to be your waifu instead of making excuses!

It honestly just sounds like you're giving up on half of this shit too quickly. Things like drawing and music and languages take a long time to get any good at. Don't set your expectations too high.
I'd say keeping up on "shitty exercises" is still worth it, to stay as healthy as you're able. Even little steps help, you don't have to make a spectacular life change for it to count.

My angel is the darlingest and I adore her so completely. It was such a joy to see her animated and voiced again after all this time.

I wish you all the greatest of happiness with your beloved this week and for the future

J-just a tad...
It's really defeating. I don't like talking about it because I get shit for it, but I still do my best. At least I think so. 6 mile walks since my upper body is bad. I just don't feel anything is enough. I'd say I'm hard on myself, but at the same time, saying that feels like quitting or settling. I don't want to settle.

Perhaps I am just being hard on myself and pushing myself too much. I guess I should give it more time. I would love to learn to draw her.

I'm a little jealous. Either way congrats

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

If you're still trying, I wouldn't call it settling. Just don't be too hard on your efforts or progress in the meantime. She believes in you.

>I don't like talking about it because I get shit for it
Whoever gives you shit for things out of your control is a faggot, you are doing an effort to keep yourself healthy and they can go fuck themselves.

Remember that a hundred mile journey begins with one step, you gotta do things steadily.

Thanks anons, I'll keep at it. I really want it to work for me and her.

Have an awesome week, waifufriends!

Thank you, I hope the rest of the cast get cameos soon because I'd love to see all of them!

Nothing to add, so hope everyone has a good week, and that the thread lasts until midnight.

I feel empty without my waifu here. I can't even be dreadful depressed like I was for the last few months, I just feel like at a blank

How do you keep it going? I'm worried my love is fading and I consider that a bad thing but I don't know why I do and I'm all conflicted and lost about

fuck reality

I'm an autist who believes I'm spiritually connected to my waifu

>geimu

Probably some more relaxed stuff like party games

>losing

She'd probably get pouty

>passing the time

she likes to go for tea a lot when she has nothing else to do

>Ice Cream

mint

>flower

there's some art of her with roses, so I'd guess that. Can't help it anyway

>perfect meal

She'd make me something sweet, that's about all I know, it'd likely be something baked too.

>Summer clothes

Sure thing!

I accept her negative as part of her entirely, I don't like splitting up parts of her into good or bad as I love all of her anyway.

>Friends

Her friends would probably slowly grow to accept me over time, my friends and her might be another story. Now if her friends and my friends met that'd be a mess.

>lottery

A nice house.

I bake a cake and draw pictures of her.
Maybe a successful live concert? Or the day we get married.
We go out on a date with only us together, going around the town in incognito and enjoying nice scenery.
Thank you. Mint is a super cute, Hane is pretty and is good at motorbikes!
She'd make a song/sing a song for me at a concert of hers.
Fighting and rhythm games.
She gets slightly frustrated and tries again.
Probably relaxes by listening to music, writing song lyrics or reading a book.
Mint-chocolate, I guess. I'd pick strawberry.
I think an Iris fits her a lot, because she gives me courage and hope.
Something very-Japanese, like ramen. I'd wash the dishes, of course. Then the next day I'll cook her a nice dinner in return.
I think her laziness to clean her own room is cute.
I don't really like it when she thinks that she's just a tool-- a sword. I mean, it can be cool at some scenes, but she's human, Kazanari Tsubasa, not a sword.
She already has her dream job, which is being a singer, and her dream is to let people around the world hear her songs.
I would get along with them for sure, her friends are really nice and they're not that hard to be friends with. I'm sure she'd get along with mine.
A car, so I can pick her up anytime.
All of the heroines in Symphogear has some kind of dark backstory. Tsubasa suffered a lot that it affected her personality. She used to look much more happier, but stuff happened, so she became a quite cold and nonchalant-looking person.
It makes me want to protect her and make her smile a lot. Tsubasa's smile means a lot to me, because she rarely does.
Her story hasn't ended yet, but right now she's happy, surrounded by her loving and supportive friends.
I would always stay by her side to remind her that she's never alone and there's someone who'll always love her. I'll always support her too in chasing her dreams.

There's a few things I dislike about him but also love because it makes up who he is. He's too nice and too selfless. It causes him to get into terrible situations that could have resulted in him being arrested. He's so selfless because of how little he views himself which makes me rather sad. Knowing that he'd gladly ignore his own well-being just to help others worries me.

Also he rarely gets outwardly mad but when he does he's extremely passive aggressive about it. It's a little scary because of how rare it is.

Being fit can mean that you're taking care of yourself and living a healthy life. Learning Japanese is important if your waifu is Japanese and speaks the language.
Happy anniversary.

I hope everyone will have a great week ahead with their beloved ones.

Would you're waifu get along with mine?

I always make pancakes and buy apple pies. Last year I made pastries filled with pear and spice too, and this year there were (eventually) tulips. His birthday is well timed for the left over whipped cream.

Tsuzuki is the kind of person who likes to leave gifts, but he doesn't have much money. The tulips were triple reduced and about to be binned despite being healthy and unopened, I think he'd save them too. It was odd.

He's not a gaming sort, but I think Harvest Moon or Monster Farm could appeal to him. I'd worry though, he wouldn't like animals dying.

He handles losing badly, if it's to someone he's amicable with he'll despair in the hopes they'll take pity, otherwise he'll start a fight over it.

I think he passes a lot of his time in thought, which is why he's so talkative if he has company. There's less chance of thinking bad things if you're busy being stupid.

He likes a variety of flavours of dessert; fruity ones, chocolatey ones, nutty ones. If you told him get what you like I'll pay I wonder if he'd get scoops in each flavour - praline, kirsch, triple chocolate fudge. I'm sure he appreciates the flavour of the cream itself, and nothing's better on a hot day than traditional soft serve.

Haha, funny you say that. White roses are used somewhat prominently in his character arc, but I do feel they're too cold. I coloured a rose sprite purple, and it felt not just the most like his eyes, but the most familiarly like him in mine. His favourites are tulips though, and if you ignore his past they are fitting enough.

Make a pasta bake following the instructions. Just. Follow the instructions. Please, I will buy you the ice cream. Put down the spice jars and chilli oil.

He is a silly bugger, and one that refuses to take pride in himself. He makes people want to protect and care for him, while being so miserable it's painful. I love his smile when he's at peace but it's only attained through suffering.

Not him, but I am the same way. It hurts to not have her.

I mean same as in feeling spiritually connected to her.

I mean really autistic. She doesn't talk to me but I feel her react sometimes or have her aura around me.

You either are thinking about your 3D problems too much or think about your love not being real too much.
See , many of the waifufags that have lasted long think of this way but they are not only spiritually connect, it's something more than that like probably believing on waifu heaven, etc.

You should be able to calm down and maybe take a small break from your waifu, it's not some kind of "we need to get some time alone" cheating shit but really taking a break.
If you still have problems IRL this will obviously affect you no matter what since you're 3D anyway.

Just get your time or maybe you could be depressed too if you don't have any more new things about your waifu, so you should /r/ some art on WWD or Drawthread senpai.

Same but I'm also connected interdimensionally desu.
I'll be with her in heaven in 80 years or earlier, since y'know how technology is keeping us live longer senpai, I'm 20.
Read my post on what I told the other user.

His dream job would probably be as a patisserie chef. As much as he likes flowers, being a chef might give him more interaction with more customers, less funeral arrangements, and more 'tasting'. He likes to make others happy, that's why he subjects them to his awful cooking, thinking it'll be great. He'd love a job where he gives to others.

I think I may get along with his current work partner better than he does. If you're not the irritable sort he's quite chummy. His job involves being able to talk to new people.

If Tsuzuki won the lottery the money would be immediately taken from him to pay off his debts, and not in full. If he somehow kept hold of it long enough he probably wouldn't know what to use it for, he's only interested in the little things.

Yes, and there is no conclusion in sight presently. Things have gotten better for him, however he's still kept in the dark about important matters which affect his stability. I want to uncover the truth for him, and make him comfortable with it. Never having it happen in canon for so many years, you tend to fantasise events, so I might do.

>last option is music
What are you doing right now? With your words? Don't treat things as a big endeavour and make them daunting for yourself. Think about the stuff you are capable of, things that are just past what you already know you've done, and watch others if you're unsure. If you can follow instructions there are a ton of skills and hobbies you might not have considered. Like papercraft, model kits, sewing, etc.

I get it. I don't really think its that autistic though.

I don't see it.

>3D problems
I do have plenty of those, but her not being real just keeps me from being motivated to solve them
>Your love not being real
You mean my waifu, right? Because the older I get the harder it is to not be concerned with such cruel realities. I'm 25.

I'm tired of being separated from her. I just don't see the point of going on anymore.

I would like to play something co-op.
She would handle it pretty well and want to do better the next time.
Talk to her friends.

Thank you. Hane has cute wings and nice taste in bikes.

She already has her dream job.
Yes, I really hope so.

Cute wife.

She had some problems at home, but was able to move past it with help from other people.
It's not fun seeing her go through that stuff, but she does get better and becomes a great person.
The series isn't over, but she's doing fine now.

Spiritual connection to your waifu and being autistic are not co-related senpai.

t. NT that feels my waifu as well and can imagine how her hair, skin, taste, etc. feels like.
I meant what I just posted, sorry.
3D problems definitely affect you still and always will be, I speak from experience.

But your main problem that makes you feel despair is being her not real though, you also got to think that it's better her being not real.
Not all parts of the world are shit, but the majority are senpai, do you want her to become real knowing how dangerous, chaotic, unfaithful, and horrible is this world?

And also remember if your waifu was real she would become a literal 10/10 Japanese (unless in her anime is stated she is american, irish, etc.) cute and faithful girl born to get loved by you and love you.

And social media isn't lying about all the problems you could get by just having a faithful girl at your side.
I'll get executed by Sup Forums but remember that vine about some guy with his 10/10 model girlfriend that some huge black dude slapped the girl's ass?

Shit will be way worse than that, a fuckton of guys IRL will try to NTR the fuck out of you no matter what and it will only get worse.

Do you want to live with your waifu in the 3D world knowing this?

Shit I thought my writing was right, didn't meant to do reddit spacing.

I don't mean imagining what waifu feels like. I mean feeling her presence, I guess. Not sure what else to call it.

Roughly the same but probably I'm crazier than you senpai-cchi or better yet, THE craziest waifufag on all the world.

But I got you, I'm glad you can feel her presence at least.
That's how you know your love will last not until death but forever.

Good day, everynyan~ I hope you all had a wonderful day with your beloved~

-Make a cake for her! Though I wish I knew when her birthday was. ;-;
-Enjoying a fun-filled day of a war game!
-Make and have breakfast together, go for an outing about the town, then upon our return, depending on our time, watch a movie together~

-Anything and everything! I want to play lots with her to see what she likes/dislikes, so I would have better knowledge for picking out games in the future.
-She generally doesn't like losing, so she would be a bit upset.
-Reading

-My guess is that she would buy chocolate (since that's part of her name.) I would get mint chocolate chip. Of course we would share~
-I have absolutely no idea about flowers, so I'm at a complete lose with this orz
-I'm quite content with any amount of meat. I would cook her favorite meal for her.

-She wishes to start her own anti-demon squad.
-Of course! All of her friends are wonderful people~ I don't think there is a single one of my friends she wouldn't get along with.
-If we didn't have one already, a house!

There's not a lot of questions asked this week.
In that case, I'll help!

Is there anything that you're waifu is afraid of?
What are their hobbies?
How do they like to have fun?

Please enjoy the week with your beloved~

That sounds really insecure. I'm confident I could protect her, either by herself or when I'm by her side. Actually I'd have to be by her side to save any poor fool stupid enough to think they could take advantage of her.

>Better for her to not be real
Fuck you I never asked for this loneliness
>How chaotic this world is
Her world is pretty similar to ours user
>Remember if she were real she'd be a 10/10 Japanese
where is the problem exactly
>Muh NTR
I just have to be the best man possible for her. Like I want to be only her not being real holds me back from doing it.

All in all I want her in the 3D world so I can hold her and not have to keep my love a secret and I can see her smile and hear her laugh and show her things and so on and so fourth. It's an obvious choice.

>reddit spacing
the fuck? Some people just like to leave lines between things, when was that Reddit?

>THE craziest waifufag on all the world

Sounds like a challenge to me.

Alright then, you'll get enlightened later on.
The best you could get by making your waifu real is pretty much asking Kami-sama to make your waifu real BUT she will have some defect, nothing can be perfect in the real world.

But wish you the best for both you, anons.

>the fuck? Some people just like to leave lines between things, when was that Reddit?
Some weeks ago, but I try to evade that since it also looks like shit to me.
Bring it on~

So long as she is my waifu that is fine. I don't want perfection or some unbelievable love scenario where nothing ever goes wrong.

I want to work through arguments and disagreements together to make our love stronger. I want to have issues that come with relationships. I don't want just a girl of her image to serve me. I want my love true and true, everything about her and every imperfection.

Alrighty, the love is strong in this user~

Do enough good deeds and THE miracle of your life will happen.
Just don't sell your soul to the devil m'kay?

I wish that were true. Nothing I can do in this world will ever make her real, let alone any scenario in which I would have a shot with her.

I will make her real.

>Nothing I can do in this world will ever make her real, let alone any scenario in which I would have a shot with her.
Anything can happen in this world, dear Anonymous.
So if you wish to be with her that much, you have to strive for becoming the perfect man she will love, a.k.a. what every waifufag in this thread and the ones that aren't here right now are doing.
If your love and faith are strong, it will happen.

And well, I guess your despair is that strong so, tonight I'll pray for you so you'll get a chance to see your waifu becoming real.100% of the time works, probably because I'm already blessed doing good deeds for a long time and advising on many boards sometimes.

ad lucem

>Anything can happen
Goddamn there is no saying that pisses me off as this and "You can do anything", because the laws of nature are stronger than man. Also time, space, and reality.

No matter how perfect I become, she will never be here. There's no reason or drive. I feel at a loss and like I am losing her and I hate it. I don't want my love to fade, and I don't want to betray her.

If you could make waifus real you wouldn' even be in this thread, you'd be playing God somewhere

Nah, I would still be here if my waifu was here, it would be just a normal good relationship, not always you'll be with your waifu, you don't want to be obnoxious being 100% on her side.

But alright, shikata ga nai.
Just remember there are waifufags around here that are still fine if their waifu isn't real.

He doesn't have a birthday, but people celebrate his first anime appearance as his unofficial birthday. This year, I plan on making a cake and spending the entire day with him.

I don't know what his favorite flower would be, but I'd say he'd like wildflowers, like cosmos and forget-me-not, given where he grew up. They're both simple and pretty and are also some of my favorites.