Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown denies sexual misconduct allegations

>Ontario Progressive Conservative Leader Patrick Brown denied allegations of sexual misconduct at an unexpected news conference at the provincial legislature on Wednesday night.

>"I want to say: These allegations are false. Every one of them," he said. "I will defend myself as hard as I can, with all the means at my disposal."

>The allegations are being reported by CTV.

It's over for us Ontario bros. The dyke is going to be our Premier

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-pc-leader-patrick-brown-urgent-conference-1.4502883

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/politics/patrick-brown-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegations-from-two-women-1.3774686
cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/jamie-baillie-resigns-inappropriate-behaviour-1.4501742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Underage shit

ctvnews.ca/politics/patrick-brown-denies-sexual-misconduct-allegations-from-two-women-1.3774686

If PCs don't win I fully believe the NDP might win instead.
We're about to get assfucked even worse than we did with Wynne.

How is it that the PCs keep fucking up this bad?

Literally all they have to do is portray themselves as "not the fucking liberals" and they have a decent shot of winning. Here's to another decade of Wynne.

>get megafucked by McGuinty
>go even further left and elect dyke McGuinty 2.0
>Get fucked by McGuinty 2.0
>solution must be to go even further left
This country will change. And the people responsible for the past decade of depravity and the decade to come will pay with everything they have.

We had a good run

Hes got that sucked in face that all the guilty fucks have. Not looking good, Onteribble might go NDP

This comes months before the provincial elections.

Something's fishy there...

WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING RUN. WE'VE BEEN AT A STANDSTILL FOR FUCKING GENERATIONS. AND WHENEVER WE DO MOVE, WE MOVE IN THE WRONG FUCKING DIRECTION.

>Progressive Conservative

Fucking leaf tards.

It's literally the only choice besides crypto-communism here.

Its a pathetic orwellian name, we know.

>he thinks the NDP could fuck up the province worse than the Liberals
>will cite fucking Bob Rae as his justification for this argument

You faggots are what's wrong with this province. You're no different than the liberals who will never vote PC because "MUH MIKE HARRIS" even fucking 20 years from now. Stop being afraid of ghosts.

i wouldnt mind buying back the hydro system from the saudis by voting for Andrea. not that we directly elect any position like that outside of nominations and even then, those are not generals. and the LG is above the premier and is himself under even more people. and so forth and so on. but since NDP is only party that merges its federal and provincial iterations and Singh is shit, im staying home in all future elections until maybe something changes with the federal party

can pol meme a new prime minister because i'd love to be part of the experiment

McGuinty and Wynne lost millions of taxpayer dollars. To not take that as a lesson and ignore it would be the most foolish thing you could do. Fact is none of the parties here are good, and we have to vote for the one that won't steal everything we work to acquire.

after reading this, i can clearly state that even if true, that he did nothing wrong and these women simply want attention, he met a girl at a bar and she sucked his dick a little bit and the other girl made out with him before stopping, and that is it. This is Canada, l don't know a single guy or girl that has not done far more depraved sexual acts on any given weekend. these women are fucking dumb fucking THOTS looking for attention. I hope he sues them for defamation of character and wins. These women need to be made into an example of how being a THOT does not entitle you to media attention and ruining someone career. They have no proof of anything and they have both likely sucked and fucked many guys while intoxicated the only difference being this guy can get them their 15 minutes of fame, fuck these bitches, they will regret being this stupid and I am glad he did not dare resign over such frivolous allegations.

>To not take that as a lesson and ignore it would be the most foolish thing you could do.

That's not what I'm talking about. Wynne is still in office, and was part of the McGuinty government, so of course you can't ignore that. But Bob Rae was premier over 20 years ago, and the way people keep bringing his spectre up any time someone mentions the NDP is fallacious.

The PC Leader (Opposition) of Nova Scotia was also forced to resign this morning due to allegations of "inappropriate behaviour"

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/jamie-baillie-resigns-inappropriate-behaviour-1.4501742

I don't like Brown but there's definitely something fishy going on there.

I don't give a fuck about Bob Rae I didn't even mention him ONCE you drooling retard. The NDP is fallacious because they are CRYPTO-COMMUNISTS. All they want are gibs and more of the same we've been getting with Wynne. The NDP is FURTHER LEFT than the liberals. The problem with Ontario is Wynne's implication of LEFTIST POLICIES.

>you drooling retard

I'm not the one calling the NDP "crypto-communists". You sound like the screeching adult children I used to see on campus literally saying that Harper was a fascist. I know this is Sup Forums, but maybe stop acting like a retard and start thinking critically.

It seems like whenever an opposing side gains steam, sexual misconduct allegations just prop up out of nowhere. It's getting to the point where I'm just not taking it seriously - shit just seems so coincidental.

How about you actually inspect their policies? It's almost all all Marxist derived horseshit. They are not a DEMOCRATIC party.

>How about you actually inspect their policies?
That's what I do and that's the point of my post. I've never blindly voted for a party for almost 20 years. The policies of all three major parties have definitely shifted in that time. Do you actually sit down and read party platforms before you vote?

What the fuck is wrong with us ontariobros? why can't we have at least a half-competent provincial party?

I've already consigned myself to voting for whatever party's farthest behind in the polls (probably NDP), since as much as i hate those commie cunts i want whatever government we end up getting to be as divided as possible

Are you fucking high? We need to get rid of Wynne. I would unironically rather have a child molester in office.

I fundamentally disagree with any and all policies that originate from the political left. Never have they brought anything of value to the political climate. I will not vote for any of the current parties in this country as they are all left of center and are just more of the same.

but the NDP are literally crypto-commies user, though even then I wont deny that they'd be better than the liberals if even just to get that ugly fucking dyke of a Frankenstein's Bride off my TV

>millions
BILLIONS

make false accusations
opponent loses votes no matter what.
win.

he should just say he has no need to respond because he didnt do it

Hahahahaha what the fuck. Literally anything is better than the spending dyke, but you can count on Ontario niggers to vote for the oppressed womyn.

>I would unironically rather have a child molester in office.

I thought you said you wanted to get rid of Wynne...

I didn't want to vote PC because they literally rigged the riding nominations by stuffing the boxes but I guess I have to now

Having read the allegations, I don't see what he did wrong? Both girls were of legal age and it sounds like he just came on to them strongly and then didn't take it any further when they asked him to stop. One of the women even went back to work for him two more times.

"Lost" is also being awfully charitable.

Wynne flagrantly wasted 4 billion dollars simply to make the provinces books look slightly less fucked.

Vote Libertarian u faggot. Their platform is conservative and have someone for every riding

Timings fishy here. Why would this slut still work for him for years after if he tried to rape her?

Can we all fucking vote 3rd party ?? People who actually have decent platforms??

And look how that turned out for Roy Moore

Theyre not underage, just underage for alcohol. And why arent they releasign their names, if they are going to accuse someone like this they should have to put their names on it. Otherwise this is just a liberal larp. Just like all the Trump 'victims" that magically materialized a few weeks before the election.

How much you want to bet a few briefcases of liberal campaign bucks managed to materialize for these sluts? Or they both get kkushy jobs for the next winne govt. Unbelievable.

it's a fucking lie like the fake hijab bullshit.

Patrick Brown is a virtue signalling conservative, many of which do this to cover for their improprieties

Does this mean the Dyke is gonna win again?

Not if ppl vote third party

#Stopfalseaccusationculture

#KILLALLFEMINISTS

He was cruising for underage chicks dude

People bitched and bitched and bitched about hydro rates. She did something about it. Then everyone started complaining about how it cost us more in the end. The fuck do you want, shit for free? The PCs were the ones who got us in this mess in the first place.

Folks, you just can't please conservatives.

>He was cruising for underage chicks dude
According to the allegations, the two women were 18 and 19.

Have you considered not electing a child rapist as your leader?

There was a perfectly electable candidate in Christine Elliott, but nooo you had to get the Most Conservative Possible Candidate who just so happened to be fucking nuts, just like every single one of you faggots. Or your pathetic little lives would have been destroyed forever.

Let's just face facts here. Ontario is better off when whiny entitled Conservatives are not in office.

I'm wondering when did striking out become sexual assault. All you need to know is one of the girls continued to work for Brown for years after the alleged assault, so that should tell you something. Also the timing should tell you something. I guarantee you an envelope of Liberal campaign money found its way into the hands of each of these girls. They are not identifying themselves. How would you feel if at any time your whole career could be ruined by allegation made by nameless accusers, with no evidence and even their accounts lack any crimes? This has gone far enough. Starting to think MeToo is a setup so that every conservative politician that builds a head of steam will end up accused by some paid off thots.

Apparently some of these girls, as multiple anons have said, continued to work for him and are 18 or older. Why in the fuck didn't they say something beforehand and stop him right then and there? Not to mention how these sexual assault allegations appear near election periods but it's all just coincidence, right?

Have you ever been raped user?

Plus wynne is such a wannabe hillary i would not be shocked if she used the same plays from her playbook. Notice how its only conservatives that have these unprovable allegations come out a few months before elections? Roy Moore?

Wynne grabbed my pussy, crucify her publicly pls

When's the next voting date for these two?

>you have never been in their shoes so you better watch your mouth! you have no right to question these allegations you sexist!

No, I never have. It just doesn't take a lot of thought to realize, "Hey, this seems a little fishy. I've seen this before..."

4 pr 5 months from now.

Yeah I've noticed. It's happened so often before it just makes you really fucking wonder.

I wonder if theres some way to see if any large deposits are made by these women, or they happen to suddenly both buy homes, or get great jobs in the public sector magically. Im at the point now i honestly cant believe it.

Worst part is the damage will have been done anyway. Just like Roy Moore, once the allegations are proven false despite the media continuing to push them it will be too late, the damage is already done. Poor Patrick. It doesnt even sound like this was actaul assault even if it was true.

Top kek. This guys absolutely fucked. No secret here in Canuckistan.

Classic setup. Two women magically coordinate years later and accuse him at the same time. Fucking yeah right.

And you know how I know he didn't do it? The man is a crypto-faggot. That fairy was suckling boy cock if anything. I don't like him but I hope the police find no wrongdoing. The cons are done, 4 more years of that fucking cuntrag. Fuck me.

Someone is bound to be autistic enough to find some sort of connection or occurence after the elections are done with. Again it's hard to say if these allegations are true but I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't. The timing is just too fishy.

Even the stories that were told contain no wrongdoing. It's not illegal to try and get laid. Both apparently wanted to leave, and did. None of them said he forced them to do anything.

The media has already condemned the man. Judge, jury and executioner. And obviously they're now recommending the progressive conservatives elect a female leader.

The bloq should run some candidates next election. They could probably pick up seats.

>Liberals will win in Ontario AGAIN

AHAHAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET WORST PROVINCE AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t.british columbia

This pisses me off extra because I am fairly aggressive sexually, and honestly 8 of 10 women will love this. Im careful not to get too pushy with the other two, but attempting and striking out is not a crime.

Also take note of the language that is being used. No longer are these being called rape, or sexual assault, but they are being called "sexual misconduct" What the fuck does that even mean? Sexual misconduct is not a crime. So what if im fucking my girlfriend and smack her ass, and she doesnt care for it, is that a crime now?

PC party insider here, this is all true, more victims to come out tomorrow. there are countless other VERY young women who have also been given cushy positions in the party (that they are ill-equipped for) for giving the guy a handy or spreading em. High likelihood that he anheros in the following days or disappears to India. his days in Ontario are over.

It's on every major Toronto news stations website.

Condemnations to follow.

It's over for him.

Im still with the other user that keeps saying it's fishy.

Progressive... conservative????
wtf is that shit?
Neutral?

I hope those women get fired. Spreading your legs is not a qualification, dumb sluts.

this is just the beginning

>I'm not the one calling the NDP "crypto-communists". You sound like the screeching adult children
I remember going to the NDP convention in Nova Scotia years back.
>Waffles still exist.
>Open distribution of marxist newspapers within the convention.
>Known Anarchists kicking around.
>Policy debate included arguing about subsidizing bicycle companies to fuck big auto.

OH and then there's that whole leap manifesto thing that got the seal of approval from an economist who's from the Frankfurt School and top level party member of Die Linke in Germany..

At least here in Alberta literally EVERY DEMOGRAPHIC in EVERY REGION in the province has the governing NDP polling under the Conservatives.

Get your shit together or leave confederation, Take Quebec with you.

The absolute state of Canada.

Maybe replacing yourselves is the best thing for the rest of us?

I fucked a NDP volunteer a few times and she was openly commie, worst of all she volunteered for elecitons canada as well and worked pollign stations. Her day job was to convince seniors with no family to sign over their power of attourney to the province, and she reveled in pretty much "tricking' these seniors into signing. Made me so sick to my stomach i never talked to her again.

HE DROVE HER HOME!

>downtown Patrick Brown pounds townies

Pretty sure everyone relevant has tweeted about it like Wynne if I'm not mistaken. I really, really wish it would take more than an unnamed allegation to make the news but in this day and age it won't. Looks like we might be stuck with Wynne. Again.

most of them will be turfed with the leadership turn over later this week.

Party staffer here. Everyone knew about this sort of shit. Its not a lie. Most of us expected something like this to come out. Sure, the libs probably used it as a campaign tactic, but at the end of the day the underlying allegations are probably true.

A couple of them don't even work for the party anymore. They got decent exit packages and bailed when they could.

RIP, even if these allegations are false his chances of winning are through.
Thank God I live in Sask and can avoid the political nightmare that is Ontario.

Lol wtf PCs haven't been in office since 2003, argument invalid

remember, your here forever!

I can forgive other nationalities for thinking this is bad, but any leaf conplaining about this never fucking post on Sup Forums again in your life you disgusting waste.

Patrick Brown is literally worst case Ontario. He supports; mass immigration, niggers, faggots, hajis, kikes, shariah law, and death to those who misgender trannies.

Whoever replaces Faggot Brown will be better just by default but this is an opportunity for someone WAAAAY better or maybe even ourguy to step in. Some of you even seem to think the Pozgressive Cuckservitive party of Ontario would just have no leader and that dyke Wynne just gets to win forever.... Are you retarded?

there's at least 3 still kicking around

Whos your pick senpai? Koch? Her daughters are farm hot.

He was 29 - asked an 18yr old home from bar, asks her to his room, asks her for head - got it.

Asked another 18yr old to his room, made out - she came back to Intern for him for another summer.

10yrs later iprivate investigators nvestigators hired my marxist forces dig up his past and convince them to take him down most likely for $$$

It's a scary world we live in today..

It's creepy enough for him not to get away with taking a stand against the metoo inquisition - but it's scary, scary as all hell

who the hell has never made a move only to have the girl back out & say she's not into it - in 2018 even saying no problem, i respect that & calling a cab for her to go home is not good enough - and that's for past shit that they're gonna spring up and go ha fucker we changed the rules on you for

I voted for Gord Wyant, but he probably won't win, cheveldayoff is my second choice.

It's ironic that the left is now pushing "abstinence" in the form of sexual assault hysteria.
Don't touch
Don't look
Don't talk
Don't think

10 years ago the left would lambast the social conservatives for believing in abstinence, and personal responsibility. The left still doesn't believe in responsibility, but they're definitely anti-sexual "liberation" whatever the fuck that was.
Do you think any guys with any degree of wealth or intelligence are going to be "hitting on" women in bars/clubs now? Do you think anyone is going to buy girls in bars drinks in the current year?
Western "sexual liberation" has come back full circle, and now you can't have any relations with a woman without a legal contract, not unlike the Victorian era where you couldn't so much as talk to a woman if you weren't properly introduced, and there was no courtship without family approval.
This new system sure is soooooooooo much better. Drunk $luts go to bars, think a guy is buying them drinks because of their personality, go back to his place while barely able to walk, engage in some mild foreplay, feel guilty, slutty and dirty for taking advantage of a guy who they weren't really attracted to...wait 25 years, and ruin him publicly as an exercise of vengeance.
All of this SURELY will lead to women being taken more seriously in society, and lead to more employment opportunities, and leadership positions for women. Surely.
In other news: 80 women are suing OPP for paying uniformed police more than civvies.
This society is a diseased clusterfuck and deserves to burn to ashes.

Barrie is literally full of dumb drunk sluts on any given friday or saturday night. It's actually liek shooting fish in a barrel. Like one user said, theyre townies.

go call jordan peterson, we need to rescue our fathers.

these days, the guy who doesn't buckle will be more liked by the public because they know it's phony

but... is Brown just another sellout anyway?

> but... is Brown just another sellout anyway?

yes he's a cuckservative fag. I wasn't going to vote for him, but now I will, because FUCK cunts.

this movement has a lot in common with the female driven prohibition movement from way back..

feminists are just happy to take men down but by adding the puritanical element they draw in a much wider base if religious & conservative women

Why dont these posters, if they are who they say they are, post some credentials with time stamp. Or you just shills?

yeah Brown is a huge cuck so I don't care about him, but the implications of this on a universal level are terrible. He literally didn't do anything illegal, apparently you can have your career ruined now for hooking up with a girl of legal age and stopping when she asks you to.

If I wanted to attach my name to shit I would just post on reddit. Call me a shill all you want.