Which modern thinker will be remembered?

Whatever you think of their theories, everyone knows who John Stuart Mill is, who Karl Marx is... yet their ideas were most influential years later.

Russian censors didn't ban Das Kapital because they thought no one would read it. Mill was laughed at, and told "Mr Mill might impart a little more common sense" with regards to arguments which are now taught throughout the western world.

When students read textbooks in 2070, who will be the significant political scientists of the early 21st century?

Dr. Ron Paul

libertarianclass.jpg

Trump's tweets

Peterson desu

Feels like a Hitchens-type guy very well suited for the times

Burdo barde

Hans Hermann Hoppe

Trump makes more sense than Ron Paul. I could see people a century from now carrying pocketbooks of Trump tweets, like an American version of Mao's little red book...

Zero chance. If Hoppe was going to make it he already would have.

Unironically chomsky
It'll take a millennium to expunge that faggot from history

If the kikes win then probably Chomsky

Charles Murray.

Bretty gudd

Sometimes people aren't appreciated in their own times, I wouldn't be surprised if HHH falls into that category.
(checked)
Almost definite at this point right?

The Hitchens brothers will probably be remembered in their respective traditions, but more like a Putnam than a Descartes - intelligent guys who effectively applied mostly existing theories and perspectives.

I can see some of Dawkins' work being seen as foundational if more positivist and/or empiricist philosophy becomes popular.

But with the way things are going, people may remember the impact of non philosophers like Bill Clinton, Vladimir Putin, Xi Jinping, and Donald Trump more for their transformative effect on politics and political systems.

Pewdiepie

Kinda like people remember Bismarck...

They'll still insinuate that Trump took his lead from an intellectual though. Bannon?

Alan watts

in 50 years I'll look back on this era and smile.

(((Moses)))
(((Abraham)))
(((Jakov)))

Miguel Alcubierre
Shinichi Mochizuki

Will both be remembered in their fields.

>Russian censors didn't ban Das Kapital because they thought no one would read it

The American educational system at work, ladies and gentlemen.

No one did read it. Most people read the Communist Manifesto, and interpretive literature surrounding Marx. As is today.

The Russian revolution was mainly led by non-Russian European academics and Jews.

Trump will be the 5th pres on Rushmore, and will be on the 100$ bill in the future.

source: im from the future

This one.

There will be no children in 2070. The robots will have siezed control by then.

Even when he's long gone, he will live on as a dank meme. Long after his political philosophies and beliefs are forgotten, he will still be a symbol of what's to come.

What a man.

F

No Bennie? Why?!

>You only had to listen.