Gakkou Gurashi

Can we have a School-Live! thread?

Who is your favorite character? Did you like the anime? I preffered the pacing of the anime to be honest and some of the changes were better. I hated the focus on Taromaru, though.

Needed to catch up in this. Slowly lost interest as the college stuff went on. The last thing I remember is them leaving and splitting up etc.

>Who is your favorite character?
The chosen one

Shovel a best.
The anime was ok. Kurumi shoveling her zombified senpai was particularly memorable for me.
A few scenes were ruined by dog's existence. Some great manga scenes weren't adapted. Kurumi stopping by her house and Rii witnessing the helicopter crash are a couple that come to mind. I also preferred Yuki's "awakening" in the manga over the anime. Some of the anime original content was decent, like the flashback to day zero. Also, the pool episode was a waste of time.

Wasn't that the most recent chapter?

You can but it'll likely die soon. Shovel a best and will definitely not die.

Yuki is cute CUTE too bad the anime made her too much of a helpless moeblob than she should be

Dropped this around when they got to the college. How much worse has it gotten?

I started to watch the anime and outside of the first episode it's pretty crap. Why start off the series like that then just do a bunch of flashbacks? It isn't interesting.

They're just now leaving the college.

Is Rii still crazy?

I didn't read the manga and I really enoyed the anime. Sleeper hit.

Yes, but it's not really a major plot point currently. Everyone seems to have gotten used to it.

It seems like she's recovering from it as seen in latest chapter that she leave down the bear toy. Also I can't see clearly but was her driving the car in the latest chapter? That would be a sure indication that she view thing normally again

Yeah, Rii's driving the car

I loved the show, it started with low expectations then ended with me wanting more

That's a complete opposite of what really happened though. It had a great first episode and then other than one or two more episodes that were really good, it was mediocre to shit. Ending was probably intriguing I guess, it's hopeful and doesn't show them going to college so it's better than the manga.

my favorite is Shovel and I havent read the manga yet, I should get on that.

I want to make more digging equipments with her if you catch my drift

>screws everyone over
>car doesn't startup
>stuck in it with zombies all around her
Karma is such a bitch. Wonder if she's still alive though since they never showed her actually getting mauled.

Is it worth reading the entire manga? I've watched the anime 3 times already, but I'm scared its not worth the effort.

the manga has good art so its worth it for that

It's far far superior. The show is basically a botched adaptation, the first half is ok but the second ruined it, and the ending is what people remember most.

I mean, it had coherent story, and it was a tear-jerker for some.

Does the manga even go that far?

>Who is your favorite character?
Yuki.
>Did you like the anime?
fuck no
>I preffered the pacing of the anime to be honest and some of the changes were better.
fuck you

The manga turned trash, by the way. I'm hoping it recovers but college was literally a mistake.

This series is making me want to buy a shovel and go digging some holes.

>coherent story
No it is not. When people say the dog ruined it, they mean so.

Have you even been following, the manga is far ahead, in terms of storytelling and plot line. If the entire thing's adapted, the anime is probably at the 28th episode or more.

The anime is a fucking insult. I'm serious, there's so much that's lost. The mere fucking fact that Miki is there from episode 1 is absolutely fucked up. Her recovery arc was amazing and they ruined it. They literally ruined it.

Haven't been following.

I liked the dog thing until I thought about how stupid it was that they copped out like that.

I'm disappointed that there weren't enough Yuki doujins. She's such a fuckable little doll.

post more Yuki then

Dreadful adaptation. Basically they took the manga, scrambled all the events around and then removed some to replace with a bunch of dog pictures.

The manga is far far far superior.
Introducing Miki from the start was a literal crime in the anime.

Yuki lewds pls.

You would attempt to lewd the second best girl? How truly vile.

The original art is already so damn hot.

It basically shows them to be the cock starved sluts they are.

She makes me want to hug her really tightly.

They all look just about ready to fuck

I want to pat her head and kiss her cheeks.

They didn't get any while being surrounded by desperate boys at college

Whoa, calm down, guys. Getting way too degenerate here.

>Miki always reads Steppen King
>The Standing
>A reference to The Stand
>A story about a biologically engineered plague and the struggles of individuals attempting to survive
>Randal Corporation
>Randall Flagg

I was 80% sure he was goint to show up

I want to fuck her, if you know what I mean

But it's natural instinct!

I mean, seriously?

Might as well hold a condom in her mouth

Calm your penis.

>condom
But that would imply heterosexual relations! That's not right at all!

Humans are literally dying off and you're promoting condoms?

Yuki and Miki is the perfect heterosexual partner.

That's a little better. Carry on, then.

>I preffered the pacing of the anime
>4 flashback episodes in a row
>Fucking Taromaru
>Never really gave the idea that Yuki was only pretending to be retarded
>Fucking Taromaru
>Completely butchered the library scene
>Completely butchered the toilet scene
>Completely butchered the knife scene
>FUCKING TAROMARU

The only thing the anime did right was the pool episode. The first episode is arguable but I can give you that one too.

She'll show up half-zombie as Kurumi's villain counterpart.

How in the FUCK has no one posted swimsuit Yuki yet?

Which one?

I like Kurumi. I get scared every time a new chapter comes out that she's going to die.

As for the anime was okay but the fucking dog ruined it. I still don't know why they felt the need to include it as a mascot pet. In the manga it literally appears for one page in like three panals of a flashback - "Oh yeah, we found a dog but it died." Whatever marketing genius decided to shoehorn that shitty dog into the anime needs to be shot.

Maybe this?

Or was it this?

Think thats all the swimsuit Yuki's I have though.

Also found this in my search for Yuki. No idea when I saved it since I swear I haven't seen this before.

More of best girl

any of them bro god she is so hot, one of the best bodies in anime

This does things to my chinchin

Maybe, I don't know how often releases are and it feels like months ago.

They're monthly give or take. Hang around Sup Forums and there'll be a thread with translations and dump when korean scans drop.

Was there a thread for past two months release or dod i missed them?

They tend to hang around for a very short time. I miss them a lot too.

Doesn't help when it goes on hiatus for a month every now and again.

>Kurumi confirmed as a cure for the infection
So how they can make a cure from her? Will she die?

Reminder that the apocalypse isn't real and Yuki is the only sane one. The other girls are terrified of graduating and having to become Japanese wage slaves so their minds broke. The stay at school club means exactly that, they want to stay in school forever and not enter society. The zombies are just normal workers.

They need to make a cure from her blood. I'm assuming the problem will arise where Kurumi needs to die in order for a cure to be made.

Just watched the other week. Picking up the manga now.

What do you mean? The entire first episode exists to show off the show's gimmick. It's clever but it's also the worst episode in the series outside the twist.

Have the military been introduced yet? Realistically, it wouldn't be that hard for a military force to contain a zombie apocalypse.

>What do you mean? The entire first episode exists to show off the show's gimmick. It's clever but it's also the worst episode in the series outside the twist
You won't be saying the same after you read the manga.

I love Miki desu

shovel-chan by far has the best art in the manga, every scene she's in is top tier

No and the zombie pathogen is airborne which means you will turn into a zombie regardless of whether you die or get bitten, even more hardcore than TWD.

Anime is terrible and while manga is better, I'm slowly losing hope with university arc. I hope it's get better though, I love everything before university.

Wait, so how does they're the only ones who survive that?

Power of friendship.

>watched that shitty adaptation 3 fucking times
>hasn't bothered reading the manga at all
l guess anime only fags REALLY like dogs that much.

>university arc
It's over silly, they literally just left in the last chapter

I know, I meant that I'm losing hope with the manga after the arc.

Maybe the aerial infection only happened in a certain location? I mean the only evidence we've seen so far is the dusty rooftop at one of the shelter

I want her to beat me to death with her mighty shovel

who would ever sexualise the gurashi's?

cheap shock value bullshit

They do it themselves.

They do it themselves.

>zombie apocalypse
>army shows up
>is completely fucking incompetent, have no clue what they're doing
>army dead in minutes
Every zombie fiction ever. We can assume they got their shit pushed in offscreen.

Or we can think of that one doujin as alternate reality.

We have had a broadcast signal from a SDF base but the signal deteriorated.
And there was a scene for an aircraft carrier, with flight deck full of zombies.

Spawned the weirdest variety of doujins for the most part

If you don't know yet, lesbians also use condoms...

doesn't happen in shawn of the dead