Sup Forums WTF is going on? We are destroying ourselves it's us the 99% vs the 1%...

Sup Forums WTF is going on? We are destroying ourselves it's us the 99% vs the 1%. Are you too blind to realise ((they)) want us all dead? Get in here and let's talk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSVlOAocn8E
philosophyofmetrics.com/here-are-the-member-banks-shareholders-and-owners-of-the-federal-reserve-system-from-1914-to-2015-freepom/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some of us are 1%

> (OP) (You)
>Some of us are 1%
So do you actually believe that you are? Why waste your time in this community?

Entertainment

I'm just killing time, did you want something specific or what?

Fair enough

I just want freedom from coercion,

Just trying to figure out if us red blooded American's really think this way or if we are actually decent people... That video of the old black guy getting shot for no reason made me rethink about why I was here

>1%
more like the 2%

> (OP) (You)
>I just want freedom from coercion,
I'm pretty sure most of us want the same thing but here is my tin foil cap we are some way being controlled still fucking sucks user

Where is the other 1% of wealth being gathered? If possible source this is new info to me

Guess this post wasn't egdey enough and you guys on this board are full blown assholes

>it's us the 99% vs the 1%
Quit being a fag.
Occupy Ball St is for homosexuals.

Another decent post goes unnoticed... We are being controlled... You all would rather ingnore the warning signs /user/ wake up you are in a battle ((they)) want

Nevar fuhrget

Can't wake you up your part of the force.

Then show me valid evidence other wise.

Jews have the highest networth because they are the shareholders and owners of the Federal Reserve. The 1% is multiracial, but the 1% is comprised of mostly White race traitors and Jews, with Jews holding the most amount of wealth(Rothschilds, fed reserve shareholders.) The real war is the race war, not the class war. The real war is the war between the two seedlines, as it was from the beginning.

That moment you realised this was only sham... And always had been no good people here or online.. People no longer can talk with people thanks Sup Forums I

You're jewish?

>Sup Forums WTF is going on?
You are confused because your cognitive dissonance is frustrating you. The solution is to lurk moar and not post vague, pointless, shitty threads.
>in all fields until you learn, newfag

Source?

So are you saying with all the discourse and the absolute satair what you actually mean is the exact opposite of how you think? And Sup Forums actually want the best for all people?

Ha! Ok that’s pretty clever.

What video?

la luz extinguido...

Agreed except it's more like the 0.000001 vs everyone else. The elite of the elite want everyone under their control, forever. Fighting the system but by bit or opting out, thus draining it, are the answers

(((They))) are obviously using a Mongolian painting and throat singing board as a containment area for the people that don't accept the "accepted" culture.

Take the real red pill, Neo. Zion is still in the matrix.
youtu.be/wSVlOAocn8E

I'm pretty sure he's talking about that old guy carrying grocery back to his home on Easter day/Thanksgiving I saw it too earlier on the board

Duh. Lurk moar.

philosophyofmetrics.com/here-are-the-member-banks-shareholders-and-owners-of-the-federal-reserve-system-from-1914-to-2015-freepom/

The federal reserve member banks are listed in a pdf in a link in the article. Golman-Sachs is one of the member bank shareholders, a Jewish banking corporation.

Citigroup is another I'm pretty sure.

I've been lurking since I was 15-16 but was other boards mostly tech... Grew up a little since then and trying to figure Sup Forums out

Where do the 1% live? We need addresses.

>the 1%
Wow, anti-Semitic much? Don't you know Jews are over-represented among the 1% due to their innate intelligence and culture of intellectualism?

>Sup Forums WTF is going on? We are discussing things I'm not interested in, so let us discuss things I'm interested in, like one of the few things I have opinions on. Are you too blind to realise the people better off than me want us all dead? Get in here and let's talk

You're a sociopath buddy, and retarded

They dont want you dead, they want you enslaved.
An they're succeeding. Don't forgot, human cattle.

And here it comes a shame yet again this is what I'm talking about get too close and they spin our words....

>innate intelligence and culture of intellectualism
>implying this is not the truth
it is the truth, user
the truth
user

>This
All the money in the world won't buy me a Holocaust of the Jews, only Sup Forums can bring me that.

Niggers are not people. At all.
Feeling empathy for them marks you a traitor to your race.

> (OP) (You)
>>Sup Forums WTF is going on? We are discussing things I'm not interested in, so let us discuss things I'm interested in, like one of the few things I have opinions on. Are you too blind to realise the people better off than me want us all dead? Get in here and let's talk
>You're a sociopath buddy, and retarded
Tell me more....

LOL wrong board buddy. We here in burgerland are the biggest corporate cucks off the face of the earth. We want (((them))) to keep pillaging us constantly. I love the 1% I’ll be a part of them someday after alll!

Guys, try not to eat yourself to death. Clean up your diet and start with little victories.

Would like to ask a question Sup Forums do you actually enjoy seeing an old dude dying? Keep in mind this is only a question about humanity

It's TIME!!! Lets clean up Sup Forums and let the ones we left go their ways

I'm the 1% Asshole. You ain't doing shit about it.