AMERICA YES

fox32chicago.com/news/first-same-sex-active-duty-couple-marries-at-west-point

America's secret plan to defeat the Chinese by infecting them all with AIDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4EEdHiPxTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pfffft wow that should strike fear into the enemy’s heart

self bump

AMERICA
YES

Good for them i guess.

Not really sure that a prestigious place of education was the best place to hold such faggotry but whatever pisses of the mudfags

So? What's wrong with two men increasing their bond between one another? Ever since kikestianity became big, our culture has been lost because of some idiots that can't mind their own business. This is cute, stop getting triggered at hypermasculinity

>pisses of the mudfags
or maybe they're laughing at the fact that a bunch of faggots can't even quell their shitholes after nearly two decades

Everyday we become more like Sweden but we’re already nonwhite. Doesn’t look good in burgerland, lads

Good for them marriage is a secular institution and America is a land of equality. Suck a dick, christfaggots

>as long as it pizzes off da mudslimes hehe go israel

is this even pol anymore?? can we officially just declare it The_Donald2 at this point

Lmao soo let me get this straight.
>Get aids spread aids in america
>Win?
>lol
>Those gays need the gas

>America's secret plan to defeat the Chinese by infecting them all with AIDS.
AIDS doesn't even kill anymore, what an outdated plan. We really need to get boomers out of politics.

That meme is dank

Got a good kek out of me.

The poz is simply too strong in America now. It really sickens me to see people from my country come on here and defend it, and I don't even care if you believe in God or not, that shit is fucking disgusting and the mark of a dying land. Should've never stopped the bullying of gay kids in schools, it was our one white blood cell against the virus that is faggotry.
It is.

Absolutely true! Fuck Off Christfags, gonna go marry my 13 year old first cousin now! FREEDUMBS!!!!!

"America" was doomed for failure

what the actual fuck

It's over. For some reason this is one of the more black-pilling things I've seen in years. I'm fucking done with this country. We're absolutely fucked without a doubt.

b-but le orangejew will sabe us

No elected president will save us.

>Captains
>Gay

Checks out.

should I join the kkk

Crossed swords

youtu.be/W4EEdHiPxTE

fags must be stopped . Almost all are pedophiles . This shit being the norm in our goverment and military says who far down the drain we already are.

fucking pitiful