What kind of guy do I need to be to have a chance with Mami-san?

What kind of guy do I need to be to have a chance with Mami-san?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CVVS-wt9IuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old, fat, and hairless.

A little girl.

2D

I don't think any guy has a chance with Mami's Mamis. A girl, however...

Good cook

The Kyouko kind?

You have to give really good head

>wanting to date a pervert

Need to be a magical girl most likely, and have the endurance to survive being close with probably the most powerful magical girl. I hope you like being tied up too, she might be a little crazy.

become a middleaged salaryman with a large bank account

Mami is a lesbian pedophile, so unless you're the kind of guy who is really a cute little girl, you stand no chance.

>pedophile
Please stop spreading lies about my waifu, Nagisa is a disgusting pet that need to be put down

Nagisa is Mami's lover.

Nagisa is my sister

according to that psp game she gets lots of chocolates during valentines so competition is tough

also she's the kind of needy girl you can do anything without her (like hanging out with your friends)

also the breakup is going to be intense

Did you read TDS? None of these are true, she wasn't needy with Kyouko and she didn't witch out when Kyouko broke out with her.

yes I did, but I'm talking about an actual boyfriend

The one with ressurection spell

Yes and?

dead

A necrophiliac with a thing for amputees?

You need to have a good head on your shoulders.

Fucking beat me to it.

good eat out game, she's used to big mouths

A redhead.

Why does your whole life revolve around shitposting?
I don't get it, why can't you just leave threads alone so they can go back to how they were before you ruined them.

Hey now easy on the jokes, let's not get ahead of ourselves here

Have a good head on your shoulders.

>starts stalking to himself because he's mad a triggered that people can recognize that his taste is shit and no one likes him
Stop making off topic shitposts, rape spammer.

>best friends
>lovers
DELETE THIS

Why are you obsessed with TDS so much? You can't even pretend it's popular. It wasn't even the longest running or best selling Madoka manga. You're just obnoxious and want to constantly spam about it to try and make it look like it's popular.

>implying that Sup Forums could handle a needy gf
You fools wouldn't last a week

a 7 year old girl

Mami isn't needy!

Mmmm, keiki Mami. I bet she'd look good as a cake.

captcha: cucine florence

>still talking to yourself
>actually thinking that you "ignoring" people "triggers" them
It's funny how you have to delude yourself into thinking that you actually have some kind of skill or value as a person.

Chi-ga-u

Hers is a love that, while pleasant, smothers and suffocates, as though you you're breathing helium instead of air.

wew lad

I want Mami to suffocate me.

Holy fuck, you are insane. It's actually pathetic how obsessed you are with having the last "word" (post mage/image spammed).

How do you not get the fact that people just want you to stop spamming and derailing threads? You're not "triggering" anyone. You're like a rabid dog shitting on the floor of someone's house, they'd obvious want you gone because you lower the over all quality of the house.

this is sort of sad if you really think about it.

nagisa is 7 years old, but she's being sexually abused by mami.

Mami is straight

Mami isn't a pedophile! Stop spreading those lies!

Sisters works too.

You know how you always try to call other people "triggered" because they tell you to fuck off and stop ruining threads?

The real irony here is that you are the one who is actually triggered. Rage shuts down the speech centers on your brain, and you always refuse to talk. You just spam because that's as much as your brain can function.

What's with pairing these three together? Even in TDS, Kyouko shows up and acts like a homewrecker, who destroys Mami and Sayaka's happiness. They aren't friends.

See Stop being so mad and upset by the fact everyone hates you and just move on with your life, or better yet, end your life.

It's actually pathetic how your are so fucking obsessed you are have been ruining every single Madoka thread you could find for years on end. Even more funny, you're so much of bitch you can't even function unless you know you have the mod out here to protect you. This thread isn't even 20% full yet and you're already spamming because you can't handle people saying things you don't like.

>nagisa is 7 years old, but she's being sexually abused by mami.
That's not sad, Nagisa is the luckiest girl in the world

They kind of relate with the same theme of believing in "justice" only to end up losing everything.

But Kyoko was putting up a front of pure survivalist angst by the time they met up again.

How long are you going to spend wasting your life in these threads just for the sole purpose of trying to delude yourself into thinking you have worth as a person because someone told you to stop shitposting. Really, that's what you are wasting your life doing. Thinking you are "baiting" people by posting crack shit, and you are "baiting" them to tell you that you are a shitposter.

Why don't you go "bait" someone into giving you a job or "bait" them into giving you medical help?

Personally, I think red and yellow is a good color combination.

Mami isn't a pedo
only because she is legally underage as well

>being so literally crippled mentally by autism that you can't even talk or hold conversations with people
Spamming is against the rules.
Shipping cancer is against the rules.
You ban evading is against the rules.

Why do you think posting twice in the same minute fools anyone into thinking you're more than one person? It really, really doesn't. Not that you care, so long as you get replied to, because you define your worth as a human being by how much of a shithead you can be and if you can get people to tell you that you are a bad person.

Autumn is the best season

>Get a job Kyoko.

Can someone explain to me why crack shitposters are the one people who ever spam like this.

>d- durrrrr it is normal to post things to spite people if they say they are against it
No, it's not. People used to say in these threads all the time that the canon pairs of the series are bad (thus they are against it), yet you never see anyone spamming HomuMado or KyouSaya.

>tells Kyoko to get a job
>she just steals more money than usual to make it look like she's earning money

You know, I would imagine that Kyoko only ever stole necessities like food.

But I guess those DDR sessions didn't pay for themselves.

>Sayaka
>justice

Here ya go.

Will there ever be good threads again? Will the mods ever stop the crack shipping spammer? It's not fair that threads get ruined constantly like this.

"here ya go" is not an answer to what I said.
You can't change long standing patterns and history with a single post, or a single thread for that matter.

The mods need to track down both of their IPs, kidnap them, put them in a closed room and let them fight to the death. Then gas the winner.

I just wanted a deito with a mami-san....

>Mami happened upon a witch's labyrinth on her way to the restaurant
>shouldn't take more than a few minutes, and she's still got plenty of time before the date is supposed to begin
>never comes out

She got better.

>Sayaka the pushover
>Michael
top kek

Everyone got a power boost in Rebellion.

Petty theft is against the law too but that doesn't make it okay for you to go on a murder spree because of it.

And Sayaka still managed to get royally BTFO by Homura. Only Mami could conceivably stand a chance against her

A guy that loves cheese, is a girl and a loli named Nagisa.

Sayaka never tried to legit fight Homura.

Everyone would apparently get wasted against post-devil Homu though.

Fully evolved dragon type

So, Charlotte?

Mami was the only reason I watched.
So safe to say I dropped the series pretty quickly.

Missing out on a bit there.

I don't understand. Is the movie some kind of reboot or BITES ZA DUST

One with a penis.
She's easy like that.

>be Mami's bf
>come home to find out that she's found out that magical girls become witches
>she's sobbing quietly in the corner of the kitchen, with her muskets piled around her feet as she cradles a freshly-strangled Kyubey in her arms
>The room seems dark, darker than it should be with all the lights on
>No windows are open, yet a breeze fills the air and gives the whole place an unnatural chill
>As you begin to approach her and she looks up to meet your eyes, you feel the ground start to sway underneath you feet, like in a dream where the floor turns to putty
>Distance seems to grow distorted and even looking at her gives you a splitting headache

Do you
>comfort her
>berate her
>run
?

Yes

This movie is never coming out, is it?

It's so fucking insane how the person who ruins literally every single thread gets protected by the mod and has his dick sucked by Troid (the mod), because he's a crack shipping, and Troid is a crack shipper as well. No actual rules matter at all, all that matter is that he agrees with Troid's personal taste.

He has out right admitted he doesn't read posts before deleting them, and he just tries to censor people who are against his personal taste.

Where the fuck is the trailer for this? I only found this one.youtu.be/CVVS-wt9IuE

Hey Captain Insane-o, lay off the drugs.

What's it like being so stupid you can't even out smart an "insane" person? What's it like not being able to out smart anyone at all?

Again, do you really think you spamming can change history and people will not remember what threads and the site were like before you got here? You can't fool people into thinking you're more than one person.

Sequel. Supposedly.

They probably just announced it way too early.

I imagine that we'll see it someday, it'll just be a while.