When the civil war happens, how will we identify each other? I would prefer not to shoot any of you fine gentlemen

When the civil war happens, how will we identify each other? I would prefer not to shoot any of you fine gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFEyAVfL5UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My fedora of course

what about your long sword and teleporting abilities

Traditional finger in the butt greeting

>how will we identify each other?
lurk moar newfag

back to r_td namefagging nigger lover

me le meme flag XD

/thread
Stop posting sluts to get attention. This shit didn't happen before the election.

I want to live in giant titties

probably the ones not wearing communist symbols and constantly calling each other "comrade" unironically

anyone who has basic firearm training/familiarity really

you can take great articles and discussions and still not get as many posts as posting tits. just look at this shitshow. beautiful

Faggot if you don't know already you don't deserve to. New fag.

4 of clubs, playing card

>how will we identify each other?
With proper pronouns.

wanker

>actually telling the newfag

Calling each other a faggot.

It's the only way. Think about it. Lefties refuse to use it and normies are too pussy to use the full word F A G G O T, they'll use the word fag. But I assure you, this could work.

your glock will have one of these

All I know is I'll shoot any user who asks if I'm scared

We will all be wearing moonman masks.

We already decided on this years ago, if you dont know youre a newfag. You're also not supposed to post it all over the place so fags pick up on it.

Looks like a peeled bananna to me.

Armbands

>he doesnt know about the 4 of clubs

Like this.

It's glaringly obvious 90% of Sup Forums hasn't been here longer than a year

either way it's white

The Heart of the Cards

Whatever just get your fucking mask so I know it's you user.

Confederate tshirt and shooting at nigs, poos and chinks with a Mossberg 500

Path of light.
4 of clubs card
Memes

We'll be the ones that aren't wearing Star Wars t-shirts.

what sort of memes should I autistically babble about when encountering someone else

Came here for hitomi
Disappointed

Delet this right fucking now

Easy, whoever is Blastimg Mr. Bond or Classical Music.

youtu.be/JFEyAVfL5UA

>how to identify Sup Forumsacks

We will all have the same shit eating grin on our faces that we had the night of Trump's election.
Also red MAGA hat

make sure you only aim for pasty soft bodies that look like they just came out of a cave with a excessive amounts of useless gear.

I'll be the guy with the green shirt.

What the fuck? You're one of the tools that made a mockery of rules 1 and 2.

DELET

Shout: JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEAL BEAMS, then point and scream in a command voice JIDF JIDF.

wow
see

Should already know the way senpai

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>he doesnt know the secret words

this is now a hitomi thread

This. Or nigger. Or niggerfaggot

What the fuck is wrong with her face? Also, if I don't have a 4 of clubs, would just having 4 bottlecaps with clubs on them be fine? I love poker beer.

Whatever the call sign, eventually the undesirables will learn of it and use it to destroy us. There are probably agents ITT looking for a sign to disseminate among the enemy. We need to evolve. We NEED to forge a psychic hivemind with one another.

I got my 4 of clubs and my pepe pin. What else do you niggers want?

briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip
huhu friendo. rainbow hair.

Can't evolve to a hive mind when you keep breeding with Tyrone and devolving, mutt.

I don't care. Will be shooting everything that looks remotely leftist.

the narwhal bacons at midnight xD

Because we all look like this it'll be easy.

>What the fuck is wrong with her face
She's a nip who didn't pay for enough plastic surgery to look white like the rest of the nips the civics fawn over.

Simple. We'll be the ones who are still breathing.

is that a ron paul portrait next to hitler portrait? well memed sir.

The best part of this is that some government official will be briefed on this information tomorrow.

>not shooting everyone

You will know me by the short guy in the big rig flying the NW Tricolor

wait doesn't the club mean you like banging black people? or was that the spade? I cant remember.

I've seen that girl smattered in bukkake

Well I guess if anyone gets to hivemind first it would be the Chinese

You gotta name (((them)))

Pickmans choice.
You might not see me but you'll know where I've been.

If you see any historical CSA flag, you know not to shoot me.

I will be the one with the sweet golden samurai sword.

Tl;dr we have no idea

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN

Where the fuck are the tide pods? I'm hungry and they are de way.

>underrated
You scared white boi

Look out for the faggot in a crusader helmet and flamethrower burning leftist while yelling, " DIE INFIDELS!"

The (You) cap of course.

ITT ; newfags

>A follower of Malal

I'm voting for Louisiana confederate belt buckle.

Our skin is our uniform.

Problem is we have so many race traitors. However they're easily identified by their femininity. If an ideological civil war comes, you can in most cases be assured that any masculine White man you come across is on your side or believes most of the things you do.

>it's happening
>squad of kekistanis confronts you
>"Identify yourself!"
>whip out your trusty 4 of clubs
>get lit up because they're newfags who think that it's some nigger gang sign

I'll be the weird cunt with a tan

Always keep it with me friend.

It's been in the new hire manual for a while now.

It's not gonna help you when you fail the nipple test

Mr. Cow is a talking male cow that appeared in "McStroke". He was imprisoned in the McBurgertown headquarters and slaughterhouse. He mentions that the cows call the slaughterhouse 'Dacow', which Mr. Cow acknowledges as a dark joke. Peter and Brian break him out so he can testify publicly of the atrocities that are occurring there, including the murder of his "beloved wife". After encouraging people to eat more salads, he hoped to stay with the Griffins, but Peter and Lois feel that would be too large a burden.

This.
I have the card and pass phrase at the ready and memorized.
Newfags won't understand.

Upon knowing that, you must organize. Success lies in preparation, so the sooner you get a large group together the better. You will not survive on your own like in your fantasies, I assure you of that. Unless you're already martial as fuck and have stockpiles of premade explosives and tactics that could put an area the size of a small town on lockdown, which you aren't. So get a small group together, accept that you're probably not going to be the leader if there even is one, organize among other like minded groups in your region, and know when to keep your heads down and when to fuck shit up.

newfags can't path of light

Due to extensive research done by the League University of Science, diamond has been confirmed as the the hardest metal known the man. The research is as follows.
Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed.
They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine.
They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors.
They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours.
They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth’s orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards midwestern Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with two buildings in downtown New York.
They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive.
Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known the man.

Another step for verification:
What is the proper reply upon seeing the image of the woman in my quoted post?

If a civil war happens, we'd probably have different ideological factions. To identify me, I'll have a No Step on Snek & AnCap flag patches.

You're gonna get him killed asshole

queen of spades right?

This desu

>You must be lost, little lady...