How do we fix this in 2020 lads

How do we fix this in 2020 lads...

>tfw you find somebody retarded enough to think Minnesota would ever be a red state in the near future.

Another Chicago fire should do it.

Day of the Rope in Chicongo.

Chicago here.
I tried lads.

/thread

>fixing Illinois

As an outsider, I can safely say there is nothing you can possibly do to fix that mess. damn son.

Evan McMullin's spoiler campaign was Trump's margin of victory in Minnesota.

Only way we get Illinois is to depopulate Shitcago with nerve gas and radioactives.

are you fucking retarded trump just needed another 50k votes
how much did cia evan mcmullin get in minnesota?
really activates my almods

What a lot of people don't realize is that had the media not convinced hundreds of millions of voters to stay home because Queen Hillary ws winning, he would have won the popular vote and many more states.

Make the city unsafe for minorities to exist.

it only looks like that because republicans were in control when they redrew the voting maps. They jerrymandered the fuck out of things.
Blue wave is coming JUST in time to redraw the maps. Republican party will no longer exist after 2020.

Honestly the best way to make IL flip red is by voter ID. Half the niggers in the south side had their liscence revoked and the other half don’t need one. The libshits in Chicago can’t hold back the red tide of southern and surrounding county votes.

pretty much this

as an insider in this shithole mess of a state, this user is correct, short of a miraculous political shift, IL is forever doomed

at least until it loses enough of its tax base -which is happening, this state is bleeding people, predominantly the downstate conservatives- and finally defaults on its its massive debt but by then I fear there won't be much worth saving, this state is like CA in the Midwest without the great weather and coastline to draw people in

Yeahhh, you say that, but the Democrats are going to busy arguing over who should come into power. Ultra liberals vs Far Left vs Moderates. This gives Conservatives the opportunity to rally.

Well turn 11 states blue obviously

dante's inferno

This. People in the countryside of IL are moving to Missouri in droves. The state is so bankrupt from the gibs that they're literally offering IOU's to people owed money by the state.

This. I live in Minneapolis and it's a liberal shithole.

I'm tired of seeing niggers and spics.

>IOUs

I had read that for a time they issued some of these to the IL based lotto winners. Obviously not the big lottos like Powerball or Mega.

Nuke Chicago.

kek

>are going to busy arguing over who should come into power

Projecting much? Just because repubtards can't get anything done despite having WhiteHouse, Senate, and House doesn't mean Democrats will be the same. In fact historically they when democrats come to power shit always gets done.

>Minnesota red

Our republican govoner can’t really do much about the budget other than comply with the democrats who live in fantasy land and think the capital for the massive gibsmedat and boomer pension campaigns come out of thin air.

checked

Rauner is done. He shit on his base. We have another future inmate incoming.

Yeah Rauner shat the bed. I’m going to vote democrat next election just to see the state collapse under democrat rule.

>How do we fix this in 2020 lads...

you cant. i live there. all the blacks and beaners vote blue as do alot of white traitors because they are liberals. and over the last 10 years or so id say there more shitskin people than whites nowadays in chicago.

Considering the same. About to move out myself. My as well throw some kindling on the fire before I go.

Michfag here. Don't count on red again. The zero accomplishment feminist is leading the sitting Republican AG by 7% in the current polls for Governor. Michigan will be all blue in '20.

Yawn. Commiefornia's been a failed state for an entire decade. Still fucking commie. Still burning to the ground.

This, all polls had Hillary winning by a landslide and most Democrats were not to enthused with here as a candidate to begin with so they slept on the election thinking "well I dont like Hillary but their is no way the nation will elect Trump? Ill just home"

Come 2020 the left along with moderates and those who likely didnt have any interest in politics will have mobilized in militarized like unity just to vote Trump out after being bombarded by the media non stop blasting 4+ years of all the racism and bigotry being reported from this administration and its supporters.

That's a lot of words to say Dems stayed home and got high on election night.

>Minnecucka
>red

Someone give that effeminate, cucked state a wojak!

look at the votes you didnt lose that many votes from the 2012 election you only lost 60k votes thats nothing

saying crap like you stayed home or didnt try when obongo won with the same amount in 2012 is a lame cop out own up to your loss and stop supporting crap canidates. Hillary rigged your election and you ate her shit with the her turn crap.

Checked

Partition Illinois. Little Egypt is rightful Missouri clay.

Great Chicago Fire 2: Backdraft Boogaloo when?

go out and vote, do not let the republicans get away with there crimes against the nation

ITS HAPPENING

>red Minnesota
lol no. The entire state is populated by Swedes, who are genetically programmed to be effeminate liberal cuckolds. When Reagan won every other state, only Minnesota stayed blue. Minnesota, despite being relatively white and located in the Midwest, is just as, if not more, leftist than the Northeast/California. The clincher is that Minneapolis has recently started importing thousands of Somali migrants to fuck Swedish pussy, a clear mirror of the situation in the homeland.
TL;DR : Swedes are genetic cuckolds, and therefore Minnesota will never be red

Minnesota was Mondale's home state

i thought this state's future was bleak
then i visited texas and the deep south and saw how much of a nonwhite shithole it is
now im feeling better about the future

773 checking in. Please NK point the nukes here. We need to just restart everything.

Look at the last election retard.

Then why wasn't turnout way down?

Deportations. Illinois is only 60% white So unless whites there start voting like they do in the South it's a lost cause.

As a person who has lived here their entire life, and as a person who's ancestors colonized this place, I can tell you that you are partially correct.

The reason Minnesota is blue is because off an old progressive farmer mentality.

Last election Collin Peterson;s , a democrat, district went for Trump by a 30% margin, but he still won.

They like farm welfare and guns.

You both are correct. There is a reason it has the highest number of citizens fleeing the state per capita then any other of the 50. Population has actually decreased for years now.

MN will never go red; never

Pray for rain.
Paint Trump as first black president (gold, big blingin, and a fine ass ho)
Remind them that the Democrats have abandoned them in favor of non-citizens.
Emphasize economic improvements under Trump.

If black support falters just a little bit, it could be game over for Dems.

Exegtcly user. We fix it with benis.

we do the crnsus, open up mining in northern MN, have more Somalians stab white woman, more BLM protests, more antifa, more mayors hating their police forces, and more winning

Nuke Chicago

We give them even more guns.

move to Anoka county brother, come homr white man

I always giggle when I pass Trump Tower in Chicago driving on lakeshore drive. Massive Trump sign in one of the most liberal cities in the country

Get chicago to stop shooting.

why would we want niggers to stop lilling thrmselves?

Same here user, feels nice when I head downtown

more red than you mohammed

>get shit done
abusing citizens with authoritarian ruthlessness isn't exactly getting the right shit done.

>voter turnout

not voting is illegal in australia, fines and imprisonment. my family always pays for me out of shame.

And no more Nogs? What is the downside again?

it was close and without that gay Mormon ruining things, you will see it go red

I'm happy being the only sane state in the midwest

Didn't Illinois recently have a Republican senator voted out? He might have been middle-of-the-road cucky type and was elected in 2010, so not a presidential year, but still, the numbers might be there. Of course, the more "muh progressive" the Democratic party goes, the more Chicago's vote will turn out..