mega.nz/#F!EGYhWbQQ!AgxRZG7JqUW-iFNIWRntdA
vndb.org/v20453
youtube.com/watch?v=9_Q5LczDglM
youtube.com/watch?v=JEpsKnWZrJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tomboys are for always being the best girl but never winning
Fucking japs and their shit taste

scapegoating

We can unanimously agree that big-titted tomboys are the best.

Having sex with old men

Mother daughter threesomes

Marriage

Reverse search gave me nothing

Don't bother, it's ntr.

砲丸彼女

this tomboy is the best tomboy ever made

Since everyone knows that tomboys are best, why are there so few? Or is everyone just doing their part of avoid oversaturation and keep the relative value of tomboys high?

English?

arai kei's story from the newest hotmilk

amen, brother

How many type of tomboys exist?

We got /fit/ tomboys, /k/ tomboys, video game tomboys, /ck/ tomboys, plump tomboys, and what else?

Anal only tomboys.

NTR

Brown genki elf tomboy Christmas cake

of fucking course it is

is not NTR. she is just a manipulative bitch

Losing to the dick.

fpbp

Who cares? /k/ tomboys are all you need.

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

I'm not always a fan of the content of his stuff but Bang-You sure does draw real good.

It's a shame that he's so all-in on the stupid blackmail and rape shit. What a total waste of talent

Hey, he's got a couple tomboy athlete h-manga where the tomboy is just being trained by her coach. Those are basically vanilla.

>muscular fit tanned tomboy
>my fetish
>it's ntr
>she's cucking him with some ugly old teacher for some retarded reason

Every fucking time.

Not even getting routes in visual novels.

wait there's a part 2?

Lewding

Getting cucked by the writers. Twice.

Tomboys are for impregnating and taking responsibility

Yes it just came out, And there is going to be at least one more chapter.

Pulling off a miracle and managing to win the love triangle. I think Liz Ricardo is the only tanned/chocolate tomboy to ever do that.

A man of supreme taste has appeared

Oh god why.

Didn't that not happen in the zombie lover one? The MC just got the tomboy pregnant then fucked off.

I still preferred Faye in S1 though.

Why the fuck not? Tomboy NTR is rare enough as is.

>tfw there was only one IGPX doujin to translate.
>Didn't even have Fantine, the imouto, or any other pilots.

Sometimes I wonder if there are just a lot of doujins that never get scanned, or if Japs just have shit taste.

The win sometimes.

I don't need tomboy NTR. I want tomboys to win the MC and not get cucked by some rando.

Fat old gross men

Reminder that I made a torrent of pastebin v2.7 for anyone interested, might update and repack it properly in the future.
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2304480

Is there a such thing as a tomloli?

Goddamn I want to watch this so bad because of the tomboy end but holy shit it was so fucking shitty.

I can't make it through 5 episodes.

Blackmailing.

I'm on v3.4 now, dude
pastebin.com/XShnENVm
But it seems like the two of us can work together. I can also see about getting you the new link to my mega of tomboys I've rescued from fakku so you can upload those with it, since the link in this pastebin is broken. That way there'll be two of us doing the distribution instead of just me. I feel like this could be the start of a beautiful friendship

"tomboy" works like a modifier. Any type girl can have "tomboy" added to their character traits to instantly become best girl
"Idol" becomes "Tomboy idol"
"Loli" becomes "Tomboy loli"
"Yankee" becomes "Tomboy yankee"
"Gyaru" becomes "Tomboy gyaru"
"Princess" becomes "Tomboy princess"
That's why tomboys are best. Because being a tomboy is the ultimate trump card

To be married.

violent impregnation

Yeah I know.
I'd gladly update it with everything you have in the future, but right now I am a bit busy since Tekken 7 is coming out today and I need my Asuka fix but when I find the time I will update to v3.4 in the next weeks and add anything extra you have.

Well as long as you're grabbing things
mega.nz/#F!EGYhWbQQ!AgxRZG7JqUW-iFNIWRntdA
Keep this close because it'll probably go down like the last one did. Fakku shills on the prowl
Have fun with Tekken

>Bang-you makes hentai where the coach is an ugly dude that blackmails and rapes the tomboy
>Tuna retaliates with one where the coach is attractive and the tomboy loves him, but she gets blackmailed and raped by someone else.

S-sasuga...

Why can't we just get some nice vanilla CoachxTomboy doujins?

Wow shit taste. The first season is the best season. Granted, racing doesn't really actually happen after the first episode for like 4 episodes, but it's really good. Takeshi actually mans up and shit by episode 8, largely thanks to Fantine, Liz, and Coach, and the racing gets a lot better. The characters really develop healthier friendships too.

Then S2 goes and undoes all that progress.

Fantine is also considered a tomboy in the series too. She's not a martial artist like Liz, but she likes to play video games, is a star athlete, and is the best fighter on her race team.

Is there a list of VNs where tomboys are the main girls?

Why hasn't someone made an h-manga where the coach is a sexy tomboy who is seduced by her young athlete? Without being turned into the team cumbucket.

cheers

Yeah, right here.

This is why I try to find nukige that have a ton of girls. The chances are better for tomboy routes that aren't just tomboys getting netorared.

>Look up Tomboy Heroine on VNDB
>Highest ranked recent VN is this
vndb.org/v20453
These aren't tomboys, that tag is fucking shit.

There is though.

thicc tomboy!!!!!

can't believe they animated this

Shitting.

I got through it all. Wasn't the best thing out there, but it was somewhat enjoyable. Just watch it at night or on a day you are bored.
Tomboy winning was literally the best part.

>Tomboys are for...?
Sweaty pits.

>"Yankee" becomes "Tomboy yankee"
>"Gyaru" becomes "Tomboy gyaru"
Yankees are tomboys by nature and gyaru cannot be tomboys by the same principle.

Just a notice that I decided to start working on v3.4 now instead of sleeping so I would hold off on downloading this until this thread dies, because I might post the update today and you won't rape my shitty connection by making me seed the old version.

Please tell me it's on nu-nyaa

I want /sci/ tomboys

Aoishiro has the tomboy as the protagonist but it's also R-13 and a yuri VN so it's probably not what you're looking for.
youtube.com/watch?v=9_Q5LczDglM

Marriage and beginning a family.

with and old man

>I want /sci/ tomboys
>Tomboys
>Scientific

These things are contradictory

Science is a man's job.

Unless you consider the time just a hundred years ago where mathematics, computer programming, and astronomy were considered ladylike activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEpsKnWZrJ8

>delicious brown short haired tomboy

Proof of an all loving God.

There is not enough Tomboy romance manga in the world.

Forcing a tomboy to strip and teller her that she's sexy is my one single ambition in life

Super loving

whats this from?

What about tanned tomboys?

Athletic girls=/=Tomboys

Current best tomboy in existence

>destined to lose
Sometimes I want to go to japan and just shake the nearest person until all their shit taste falls out

They are for losing super hard to vastly inferior girls because fuck you Japan

Cute tomboy waifus who try to be girly for their husbandos but don't know how are best

better solution

/o/ tomboy

Higurashi

Literal perfection. Too bad they never win outside of hentai.

/m/ tomboy
Someone post Noa

>If you marry me I'll let you do anything with my body.

I just love that line. Girls named Natsu are the best.