Why does Scientology get attacked so viciously by normies but Christianity and Islam get a free pass?

Why does Scientology get attacked so viciously by normies but Christianity and Islam get a free pass?

Is it just impossible in this day and age for a new religion to become accepted?

You must not get out often if you think Christianity gets a free pass.

>Is it just impossible in this day and age for a new religion to become accepted?
>in this day and age
you need to be at least 18 years of age to post here

one asks for your money, the other asks for money and sues everyone they can for money

>but Christianity and Islam get a free pass?
>Christianity
Are you underage? People have pushed against Christianity hardcore for decades.

Are you retarded? Go to any university and attend a humanities/social sciences class. You're a leaf like me for crying out loud. You should know what you said is further from the truth.

Christianity does get a pass faggot. It's only Fundamentalist Christianity that gets attacked, same with Radical Islam.

On the other hand, all of Scientology is attacked.

Yeah dumbass, that's why Marxists were using Christian churches and promoting Liberation Theology, because they were attacking Christianity. Lol.

Are you talking about the religion where they harass you for trying to get out? Yeah, how come people don't tolerate scientology?

>you need to be at least 18 years of age to post here

>doesn't realize that Christianity isn't even remotely close to what it was meant to be
>h-hey, do you remember that time when I forced you to stop murdering women for sitting in a man's chair while menstruation? i-it's not like I was trying to destroy your religion and replace it with a totally different doctrine or anything. B-BAKA!

>Christianity and Islam get a free pass?

Christianity is always attacked. Islam less so but does get criticised. Also Muslims get attacked because DE DON'T RESPECT MUH WOMYN AND MUH GAYS.

Judaism and JEWS should be criticised more. Zionism is criticised though for being "racist".

I'm not answering shit until you explain what the fuck is going on in that webm

Lets look at some facts then

>Scientology
-Acts like a cult and gets absolutely triggered if you call it a cult
-Sues everyone that tries to smack talk them
-Actually tried to fight a war against a bunch of virgins in their mothers basement and lost
- Like seriously who starts a war with Sup Forums, especially during those years

>Literally any other religion
-Doesn't care if people call it a cult, tries not to act like one
-Won't sue the pants off of none believers
-Lets you come and go at your pleasure
-Fought wars against actual warriors IRL. Hasn't in a while though because they aren't totally unstable

You be the judge

This is probably my favorite webm

>"this one group i know about is christian lmao that means christians were never persecute faggot lmao BTFO"
>being this retarded

I'm perplexed, why is he doing that?

I've seen this .webm many times now and I still can't figure out what's going on. I need an explanation. Anything you can give me. Please. It's important for my sanity.

Probably to rob him

This is a popular thing that happens generally to tourists in poorer countries, where someone will jump into a bathroom stall, assuming the target will have their phone out. The mugger can just snatch the phone and run, hoping that the person will be caught literally pants down and unwilling to chase someone all covered in poop with their pants around their ankles. I don't know if this is what's happening here, but I just thought it was interesting.

Didn't L. Ron openly talk to people about how stupid his followers were for believing in such obvious bullshit?

I woulda kicked that fucking nigger as soon as he started climbing, fuckin shit on his face too if a turd was coming

i wouldn't know
t. practicing hellenist

Scientology is the only axis of resistance in Hollywood against the Jewish cabal that controls most media. Of course, the Jews shill against Scientology over and over again, they have to in order to maintain their stranglehold over the mainstream media.

I miss desert punk Bulma, man, what a qt.

the spic is robbing him while he's in a pretty vulnerable position

Everywhere I went in Peru, the top of the tank was triple-taped down and secured, and the seat was missing. Even in museums. It took me a while to figure out they would stand on the seat to crap, breaking the seat, every time. Without the seat, the only natural thing to do... is the ol' upper decker. In every city, across the entire country. Not a single toilet seat, and the lid was makeshift secured.