How long until he goes off the deep-end and takes too many red pills?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHCBS9n34kw
youtube.com/watch?v=SAN-7Z8IZBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never, he's a boomer. He's not a threat.

He's already exposed to a very decent amount of healthy feminism.

Basically if he isn’t expoding Jews for being Satan worshipping baby eaters he’s a kike shill

He already been told everything. Just need to wait.

Yes, the boomer is immunized against all righteousness.

I saw Jordan Peterson at a bookstore in Toronto yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now, bucco?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen copies of the King James bible in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to stop the world from plunging into utter chaos, man. I'm talking about HELL, and I mean REAL HELL,” and then turned around and told me to "clean my room". I don’t even think that’s a phrase. After she scanned each book and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he didn't interrupt her.

He's literally making 100k a month or something absolutely retarded on patreon. As if that wasn't enough he's now selling signed rugs for 5k. Peterkike is never going to risk his income.

He unapologetically blasphemes Christ... Next

Fuck off he is saving canada

him setting up so many revenue streams is kind of clashing with the whole lord and savior archetype

WAHHH SOMEBODY HAS MORE MONEY THAN ME
Shut up commie

You’re not even Christian

He had excellent power level control.
He's not sharing all the red pills yet. He knows about controlled dosage.

He's not trying to be Jesus you cunt.

He's more of a St. George type.

He gives out redpills that Sup Forums refuses to swallow. Primarily things like responsibility and maintaining good habits.

A long time yet, he's only just now been exposed to some of our arguments and he's the kind of man who's likely to take a long time thinking about something before he puts any of his thoughts into the public sphere or into practice.
Also he seems to be fairly distracted with other things so there that to consider.

He needs all that money because he plans on opening his own college, you short sighted fools. The man is a saint and he's helping countless young men. Kill yourself if you're a shill. Buy his book and learn something while knowing it's going to a greater good and not lambos for days if you're just ignorant.

Ive watched all his lectures and I have bought his book but youre a fool if you dont think hes pictures himself as a big dick money printing lobster chad

Oh wow, a successful man who is making a positive difference has an ego. Sue him.

its not about his ego its about his intentions

dont get me wrong I think his products are valuable and he deserves to make money from his contributions, there's just a weird dissonance when everyone praises him as the messiah while hes making bank

He loves kikes
He's making 15k a month on Amazon sales for his book and over a million annually for patreon
You seriously think he's going to start saying taboo shit and crossing lines he doesn't need to?

>there's just a weird dissonance when everyone praises him as the messiah while hes making bank
No there's not you fucking maplefaggot. People who pay for an author's books, to hear him speak, and watch him of their own volition and on their own time WANT to see that person make a lot of money so they can continue to do what it is that they do. That's why people donate in the first place.
We're going to have to may may Canada's balkanization
/quebecgeneral/ when?

Sounds like somebody's jealous...

I dont disagree with you, I just find it weird how some people worship him I guess

Why shouldn't he collect money from people who want to give it to him?

You sound like a poorfag whose jealous of being a poorfag. Get off Sup Forums and go clean your room.

have a reply

Doesn't really detract anything from him though. People become fans of the most random shit, might as well be a fan of someone sensible.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHCBS9n34kw

youtube.com/watch?v=SAN-7Z8IZBo

For once a person that doesn't make Canadians look like a bunch of faggots