>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new fronton Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repell Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-24/son-bitch-got-fired-joe-biden-brags-he-forced-ukraine-fire-key-official-exchange
youtube.com/watch?v=LctW5ZNYUAM
youtube.com/watch?v=X6nZvDn6gRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vmjes6Ok8Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=TlPV4wtZ6HE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypriot_enosis_referendum,_1950
washingtoninstitute.org/fikraforum/view/from-qamishli-to-qamishlo-a-trip-to-rojavas-new-capital
hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/murat-yetkin/is-the-military-running-us-foreign-policy-126264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg | youtu.be/cI51ie_oFW8
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Threadly reminder

Assad is gay.

The absolute state of Hoholstan
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-24/son-bitch-got-fired-joe-biden-brags-he-forced-ukraine-fire-key-official-exchange

I wonder what would happen if this news spread amongst the Ukrainian population, and there was a second Maidan in protest of US intervention in their internal affairs.

*Suheil

A S S A D a l w a y s W I N S
>God Bless Bashar
>God Bless Syria

new guy to the /sg/ threads. just wanna say these threads are so comfy. i've seen them for years, but never went into one.

it's so much better than the rest of the shithole of Sup Forums

And it used to be even better

how so?

also may I ask? who does /sg/ root for? or are you just entertained by watching how it plays out?

Too much shitposting, especially from the Jordanian and others. Hardly any actual discussion now

Most of us cheer for Assad.

Watching geo-politics play out. All the good shit has passed. All the big battles have been fought, all sieges relieved and man the sieges were amazing.

The Islamic State, the brave Mujaheed of the Ummah, the Angels on th way to Jannah, through their Shahada
The Warriors of Allah, Honour and Martyrdom

Sup Forums cancer regularly spills over into /sg/ nowadays (ASS*d will lose, /sg/ btfo, shitskin general, /ptg/ crossovers, and general faggotry)
/sg/ roots for Assad, ofc, for a myriad of reasons. Chiefest and greatest being his opposition to the Zionist State, and the fact that secular Syria was a nice place to be in, especially in the Christian areas.

War is basically over at this point, without that retards like Al-Urduni ruin threads, also Trumptards ruined the board.

Luckily this shit will end and won't become like brit/pol/, which has become an absolute gobshite mess

>who does /sg/ root for
you cant be fucking serious
we cant shill for assad any harder otherthan literally sucking his dick on live stream

Can you tell me why it's over? Turkey is just now invading, doesn't it have the potential to get even messier?

And what we're the results if it's over? Just assad retaining power?

>The night dez was finally reached
God what a time it was
>Then one week later
F

stop posting his image, it reopens the heart string wounds cunt

he isnt dead
he will live forever in our hearts

Turks are invading because there is nothing that can fight back. The last time Turks went for it all their tanks got blown to bits and positions got raped.
youtube.com/watch?v=LctW5ZNYUAM
youtube.com/watch?v=X6nZvDn6gRQ

Assad, we were always rooting for Assad and he stays UNDEFEATED to this day. But things are not over as others would have you believe, one chapter of the history is ending(ISIS), another begins(Kurds in Iraq - Syria - Iran - Turkey).

I post it to remember him, user.
Because as long as his memory lives, then he isn't really gone is he?

>BIJIBIJIBIJIBIJIBIJIBIJIBIJI
Can anyone make out what tank that was in the first vid?
Doesn't look like a leo

If you knew about our religion, you would know that Issam has already reincarnated and is born into a Druze family probably 10 months old by now.

Probably an american m60. Or some other cold war thing burgers pawned off.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmjes6Ok8Kc

forward

>idea of Reincarnation in the Middle East

How the fuck did that happen

>Trump tells Erdogan to stop bombing Afrin
>Erdogan says he will invade Manbij (where U.S. troops are)
>He does
>Turkey, a NATO country attacks U.S (a NATO country) troops
>Article 50 much??!?
>Assad wants Turkey to BTFO
>Trump ignores "Assad must go" deep state motto and forges an anti-Turkey allience
>WWIII is the U.S and Syria vs Turkey
>who'd a thunk it

Turks are arab tier soldiers with better toys
its almost like Islam prevents people from being modern soldiers

playing with fire speaking of such possibilities ITT

>who does /sg/ root for
Assad/Russia/Iran/allies

The Turks have been invading throughout this entire war. The SCW can basically be summed up as a really badly planned Turkish invasion of Syria. The "FSA" infighting between pro-Saudi, pro-Turkish, pro-Kurdish, al-Qaeda, and (former) AQI, as well as Assad's compromises with the "democracy" types, led to the ISIS phase of the war. The Battle of Aleppo ended and now the actual Turkish threat to Syria is pretty marginal in comparison.

Turkey already launched Operation Euphrates Shield and their advance into Syria was halted; they're basically just attacking the detached regional govt of the Communist Kurdish rebel group now.

>Just Assad retaining power
Maybe Kurd autonomy but most of the constitutional changes to Syria have already been implemented, really. The Turks might permanently occupy some regions of Syria, I guess.

This pic doesn't really cause as much heartache as the most well-known ones.

We've still got Foua.

>>WWIII is the U.S and Syria vs Turkey
implying it will last longer than a week?

Druze are some kind of ancient gnostic/hermetic sect that predates Islam IIRC. Of course gnosticism and hermeticism has always been syncretic in nature, so it blended with Islam too.

This
sometime ago a hardcore muzzie wanted them to killed for being heathens

Meh, that would be true 20 years ago. Today, I think they're better than their arab counterparts, much better. Mostly due to better training and ops vs kurds. But, jailing so many well-trained officers? Thats going to come around and hit you in the head.

>>Trump tells Erdogan to stop bombing Afrin
I'm pretty sure he was referring to Manbij; he abandoned Afrin.

>The Turks might permanently occupy some regions of Syria
I doubt it, they'll probably do a buffer zone for like a few years and then start a process of withdrawal. What is there that can benefit Turkey after liquidating the Kurds.

>What is there that can benefit Turkey after liquidating the Kurds.
Long-term strategy of the turdish state.

That's why we dropped the Islamic part which we aren't related to at all anymore.
Pretty much, just without the Islam part.

>they'll probably do a buffer zone for like a few years and then start a process of withdrawal.
> what is Northern Cyprus
> what is new turkmen settlements in Al Bab
M8, they want to annex northern Syria

NEO OTTOMAN WHENN
also they will get a lot of shit if the actually occupy syrian land
hopfully the boot from both Russian and American support

Assad and by extension Russia. I am happy for every little step that rebuilds russian power closer to their former imperial level.

Donbass rebels, Armenia, Transnistria..

they can srsly expect the arabs to take this on the chin
Russia will side with assad and america will have to deal with illegal occupation charges on a NATO member

man that nigga gets around

Lanka, look at this map and tell me turkey isn't using the kurds as a pretext to expand their borders

Kurds will take some Ottoman lira in exchange for Dirtistan for sure.

But what? They're already planning to build a better fence in the Syrian border. What's there that's going to make them stay forever?

Cyprus isn't going to last forever. Also there is a difference to them compared to people living in Northern Syria. Hell the Rebels that Erdogan uses are probably as rebellious, which is why he is trying to liquidate them in Afrin

It's an interesting dynamic, though. The United States now has to way up defending their Kurdish agent of chaos proxies for the sake of having a ground force in the region or cave in their fellow nato member for fear of them shifting over to the Iran/Syria/Russia bloc. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out, because whichever way it goes, the US is weakened.
Makes you wonder how the CIA let themselves get surprised by this
youtube.com/watch?v=TlPV4wtZ6HE

what is Bashar's red line? When will he tell Erdogan he's crossed the line?

Others explained it to you, Occupation of the northern Syrian lands -> Annexation of those lands. Same thing they want to do with Cyprus, but Cyprus is in the E.U, things got more complicated after that. The cypriot matter can only be solved with war, in the end, Turks won't leave the island on their own, neither will the Greeks.

In the later years after kemal the turdish state had a long-term strategy of rebuilding the "ottoman empire", basically retaking these lands for modern "turkey".

You think he can do much about it? He has to have russian support for him to do anything against a neighbouring major power(Turkey, Israel etc.)

>Same thing they want to do with Cyprus, but Cyprus is in the E.U, things got more complicated after that.
I thought it was the exact opposite of that. I thought Greece wanted to annex Cyprus and Turkey intervened. Am I wrong?

Cyprus was the first time i realized the americans were the bad guys
they even fucking embargod cyprus

Interveined in a invasion that inclueded 300 000 settlers and the forced relocation and rape of thousands of native greeks
americans are human trash for letting that happen and then even stabbing the cyprots again
Cyprus voted to join Greeece

Imagine when Crimea voted to Join russia the Ukranianes invaded and raped and kicked out all the natives and resettled the area with Holshits from the west

Is everything I know about Cyprus wrong? I thought US put sanctions against Turkey, not Cyprus.

Embarogs are on north Cyprus
But america took the side of Turks during the invasion

Can you refer to some source regarding this vote?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cypriot_enosis_referendum,_1950

look up invasion of cyprus and all of the north iraq operations

stop talking shit without knowledge

So have we started taking bets on when Russia invades Turkey for invading into Syria?

From wiki page of Turkish invasion of Cyprus:
"After the hostilities of 1974, the United States applied an arms embargo on both Turkey and Cyprus. The embargo on Turkey was lifted after 3 years by President Jimmy Carter, whereas the embargo on Cyprus remained in place for longer.[157] The embargo of arms was officially enforced on 18th November 1992 [158]."

You can be as much a retarded and kurdshill as you wish, but don't promote here that Erdogan is as retarded and kurd-loving as you.

There is 24 years between 1950 and 1974.

>Cyprus
>literal mobs with bolt action rifles
>North Iraq
>Arabs
accpet it roach
muh warrior race fails when the face a real army

>Turkey, Iran and Russia fight over desert and expend energy/resources while Saudis and Israel strengthen themselves
>America weakened

Also this one reads:
"An unofficial referendum on enosis with Greece was held in Cyprus between 15 and 22 January 1950.[1] Only Greek Cypriots could vote, and the proposal was approved by 95.71% of those taking part.[1]"

Only Greek Cypriots voted? I'm starting to think you don't know more than I do.

washingtoninstitute.org/fikraforum/view/from-qamishli-to-qamishlo-a-trip-to-rojavas-new-capital

Qamishli is experiencing an advanced Kurdification process. It is hard to know how far the PYD will go in its "cooperative" economic project, but it is likely that it will only serve to reverse the power relations between the Kurds and the Arabs. As a Kurdish intellectual said to me in 2011: ‘’Kurds have lived as a minority on their territory, Arabs will have to learn to live as a minority in the historical territory of the Kurds if they wish to remain.’’ Behind the smoke screen of their egalitarian ideology, the Kurdish national project manifests itself. The PYD tried to disguise it as long as possible to ally the Arab tribes of the area against the Islamic State and to maintain international support. Some will surely argue that the PYD project is revenge for years of oppression under Arab authorities and a measure of social justice for the Kurdish people. However, according to Ibn Khaldun, the PYD political project is just spoliation in favor of a new assabiyya (group cohesion). It is also necessary to consider the sectarian factor in the process of ethnopolitical purge since the Kurdish pro-KDP middle class is also a victim. Qamishli becomes Qamishlo, and the Hotel Semiramis, the high place of the "little Paris" of the 1950s, is occupied by the small children of the agricultural proletariat. The former owner, a Syriac Catholic, has fled to Canada, and there is no more French wine.

sorry to ask this everytime you show up
but any news from the Turkish media on the invaison

This is why the SDF is probably going to fail hilariously

W&B

Lmao what?
I never implied he's a kurd lover.
He probably wants to kill them all and ethnically replace them all with turks

right now? nothing new. but it seems to be going good i guess. i feel like our guys are going slowly to minimize casualties and due to geography as well. but it seems like its on its track, some news report that turkish soldiers are in 11 km in several positions. looking at the latest map, 7 invasion points.

its early to talk about it but it seems our guys planned it pretty good.

Will they send it the Altay prototype for testing or at least a propaganda video?

99.99% no, its too valuable for that.

Isn't Russia in favor of this operation though?

this. druze beast has already reincarnated. he'll be ready to lead Greater Syria to victory
OC feeeeels wew
I think part of it has to do with CIA having to deal with domestic issues. Saw something today about pompeo being charged with something. that's what he gets for talking shit to Qassem. Oh and just overall they're doing a god awful job of adapting to the landscape changes. Trying the chemical attack stuff just makes them look like even more a joke internationally than they already were. Removing their ability to impact the narrative with media

Possibly, haven't look into it, but you know Turkey isn't just going to hand the land back and I think everyone knows that.

He don't want and he can't. He wants to eliminate PKK/YPG, and he'll do it. Annexation of infested by kurds parts of Syria makes no fucking sense.

They might, as long as they get to settle their refugees and prevent that land from becoming zone for Kurdish autonomous region. To be honest pre-war Kurdish area is not even as big as it is now. It's a big land grab for Kurds.

>implying Syria proper isn't going to retake that land from the Kurds
Seems a little odd, doesn't it?

>W&B
woke and based indeed. Repent!

If Greece wanted to annex Cyprus then no turkish invasion would have happened, Cyprus would be a bulwark. Instead, it was left defenseless.

So the Afrin SDF is going to allow SAA into Afrin now apparently?

They won't if the Americans stay. That's literally 90% of the reason why we have bases everywhere, no legit government dares attacking American bases.

Also for Turks, it's win-win.
>Remove Kurds
>Either strike a deal or have friendly relations with Assad (after insulting him loudly and often)
>Or settle the refugees in the border region, alter the demographics (which Kurds are also doing)

The only downside is the possibility of WW3 and the end of the world.

The U.S and NATO, actually, made the invasion of Cyprus an effective invasion. From diplomatic interventions and threats to Greece, to electronic warfare against Greek Navy and Airforce. Add on top of that, faggot USmade Greek politicians that wholeheartedly gifted Cyprus to Turks.

hurriyetdailynews.com/opinion/murat-yetkin/is-the-military-running-us-foreign-policy-126264

“With about a day’s notice [the YPG] declared that it was now the Syrian Democratic Forces [SDF],” Thomas said to laughter from the audience.

“I thought it was a stroke of brilliance to put ‘democracy’ in there somewhere. It gave them a little bit of credibility. I was lucky to have a great partner like Brett McGurk with me because they were asking for things I couldn’t give them. They wanted a seat at the table, whether it was Geneva, or Astana, or wherever the talks are happening about the future of Syria. But because they have been branded as the PKK they could never get to the table. So we paired them militarily and McGurk was able to keep them in the conversation,” he added.

Regardless, what I was trying to say is that Greeks wanted to join Greece. It's not because Turks wanted to annex the island.

>Is the military running US foreign policy?
no shit nigga

This sounds a bit salty. Greece was also a NATO member at the time right? US also put sanctions against Turkey (not Greece). I think the side US took is very clear.

well sure no shit we know it but not the average person out there. this type of columns reveals all these connections and shit in a simpler manner and in a coherent manner

Does the average Turk care about this unlike Amerisharts?