Boku no Hero Academia

PLUS ULTRA time

If you insist

>58 hours left

I want to hold hands with Toga!

How long till knuckleduster beats AfO

This will be canon.

>When you rush into the house of yakuza, but they know you're coming.

>implying Knucklehobo is still alive

So will this

If they make a third LN with more SoL, what situations/characters would you like to see in it?

is this kino?

I know its going to be a long time until we get the subs, but this is out this friday right?
And Saturday is going to be glorious

do you think something bad will happen to kendo

S O O N
O
O
N

GUEST TEACHER ENDEAVOR WHEN

I want Pony.

We're hyping it up too much.

what are the odds crawler's end game power ends being able to repel or push things away from him? Kind of a like a poorman's bartholomew kuma

Why would it? She's not extremely important, but not totally expendable either.

really?

As long as she stays in the shadows of irrelevancy she'll probably be fine

Is Mineta a sexy character ?

Hori and Kaji cried when they saw the scene, so probably yes.

Does this mean the other students got zombiefied too

If the Hauler had gotten to the exam in time and passed, how do you think he would have improved?
I'm thinking that since he can use it to spin he could add extra power to his kicks. also because he can slide up walls, he might be able to move freely as long as he dosen't get pushed away from them.

I wanna get married to froggo so fucking bad

Best

Back off mate, she is mine.

He needs to get a pervy midget girlfriend, so they can be shitty perverts together.

>All Might: "No quirk means you are pretty much usele-"

First for true love

>Crawler
You mean Gentleman?

>tfw I want to like frog, but she looks just too disgusting
I wish Hori would draw her at least a little cuter

Togafags are cancer

Sauce?

This guy a lot of nice art for someone who's barely in the story

Todoroki is somehow best. lol

The froggy looks are cute, but not really sexy. I think it fits her character. I wish there would be a more heavily mutant girl. There are males who barely look humanoid, but Tsuyu, Mongoose and Pony are as far as Hori is willing to go with females.

>frog looks just too disgusting

I want to beat you up

I want Sadrock

Tooru's invisible hijinks

No you.

Kaji did too? Source me senpai(ily)

Speed up not only on the ground and walls, but on things like railings, car hoods, ect. and then let go of them, to get superspeed parkour.

There was an earlier sketch of her were she was more human like, literally 10/10 right there. She could have been best girl, damnit

Mongoose looks scary as fuck. there's almost no dude that looks barely humanoid other than the slime guy. Considering how he didn't want to draw ibara because of her hair, it's an issue he has in general compounded with complex designs slowing down a weekly manga.

my black man
would be hard since he doesn't speak though.

Dekumom's daily life.

When do we get to meet the rest of the Iida family?

the scene where they pull the plug on his brother

>reread the manga
>forgot about that scene where he fucking socked deku across the face
Iida's pretty cool. I imagine his family's pretty boring, and Hori would just make a 'they all do wacky hand movements xD' joke.

SPOILERS WHEN
I haven't waited for spoilers since fucking for ever.
remember kids, when it becomes to hard getting a masters drop out and lurk 4th dynasty chink toon boards online.

He's not on life support user, he's just paralyzed from his legs.

It was such a great moment that shows how much he cares about all his classmates. He deserves more love than he gets.

This is probably the thing I dislike the most about HA it so far. Hori set it up as if Deku would never-ever get anywhere without a quirk and then introduced, like, 50 side characters that did just fucking dandy on their own.

Things like Eraserhead fighting off a horde of mutants, Mei never actually using her power that she herself could replace with a couple of binoculars anyways, and now Knuckleduster...

Deku looks like a whiny bitch a fucking fraud next to those.

Might also improve to only need 2 points of contact.

So when does this take place? After the exams?

all of the websites are bad

Probably sometime post Stain? Kinda has to be for the others to see Full Cowl.

>japs literally can't get points across without violence

Every time. Fuck this garbage trope

When is Ochako going to rape Deku?

Are you really gonna start this now?
When the best 80% of this thread can hope for is Niggerstream TL'ing at a rate that doesn't make the snails fall asleep?
With a fucking frog non the less?

Prove otherwise you faggot frogposter

At this rate, very soon

He gets reprimanded right afterwards. Also, Momo was so wrong about a non-violent recue.

Just as soon as she declares herself the TRAITOR

You talking shit about Iida?

She is gonna snap as soon as she sees Deku coming home with a child in his arms

It was Kirishima and Todoroki who trying to convince them it'd be non violent

cute

non-manga reading pleb here, how long before deku's powers don't fuck him up?

Why're u being mean to me?

Well READ THE MANGA--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasn't that of when froggy was going to be a guy before hori decided to make them a girl.

what's the best app so i can read it when i'm on break at work?

Froggy, Invisibitch, and Mei were supposed to be guys I think.

Never, if he punches then he risks shattering his arms.

>retards actually believe he will shatter his arms

all in due time

Back to your covfefe board you cunts

I honestly think just having a quirk even a shit one just makes you a stronger person. Go back to fitness test aizawa made them do and look at how fast they were able to go. They're pushing Olympic levels.

dunno but she looked cute as fuck then, it's really a shame

I still don't get Aizawa. He's super strong and agile, as well as having a controllable scarf thing that isn't linked to his quirk.

Whyis Tensei so good and Tenya so shit?

No thanks ADL

Come on man, Kendobros support every kind of good waifufaging that doesn't derail threads or shit over everyothers. Don't be mean without a cause, let's fap and get along together.

That's a good point, but remember that Deku is literally 15 and a hero fanboy, and most of those characters are adults. Plus, Mei's a genius, which makes up for a lackluster quirk.

What does this have anything to do with Sup Forums?

Who's the guy supposed to be? Random dude off the street?

Igneium reminds me of Reinhardt

His powers still fuck him up user. Deku's had to change his whole fighting style and limit himself to using as much of OfA as he can handle, which isn't much.

Kill yourself frogposter.

Kendobros don't spam threads with images of Kendo. Kendo is a pure hearted dominatrix with an IQ that rivals only Monoma, which is why they are a perfect match.

Toga however, is a slut and her fans ruin threads.

If you've ever seen one of these pages with links to the original source of the translation that isn't watermarked and downscaled and not made use of it then you are, in fact, something of a pleb m8

why did Todo bully her?

Sorry Kendo, Monoma is a ponyfag.