Hungry Marie

Chapter 10

Was beginning to wonder if they'd dropped this.

End.

Marie will survive this round but it really needs to climb the rankings soon or it's out next time.

This will get axed soon if it keeps ranking low.

So they're trying to restore monarchy or something.

This is kinda boring, thought it would be more fun. I don't think it lasts the year.

IS THAT A

I like genderbender, but this is kind of shit. It completely lacks direction and focus. The characters are kind of bland and generic, but likable enough, but without direction, it just seems to be there and doesn't really make me want to read it beyond the well at least it's a new genderbender manga thing.

No wonder this is getting axed, 10 chapters in and I am already bored.

Oh whoa, is it still alive?

Not even that, there is no sense of tension and purpose. Taiga already is comfortable enough to be the boyfriend and the main girl already likes him.

Come on, writing 101. Keep the characters interesting by not making them predictable.

Shit, completely forgot about this manga.

wish the brothers transforming into a dragon and a girl in magical China was continued over this. Probably would have been an easier transition from beelzebub. Make me think he wanted to do gender bender.

I hate genderbender and this is great.

This fucking shot, it literally looks like a tanned Oga with Furuichi's hair right behind him

Does the two toned color hair of the new love interest guy bother anyone else?

I have no idea what he's even doing with this there's barely any direction

"Eww a guy confessed to me GROSS EW SO GROSS NO WAY!" - the guy in a girl's body

Shit's old and tired, surely the author knows this by now. At least make different genderbender jokes.

WAIT A MINUTE

This feels like shoujo manga, not suited for Jump

Yeah definitely something wrong with his storytelling. The series started with a romcom advertisement, then it became romcom battle. Trying to stick both forcefully fucks up progression on either side. This chapter, 3/4s of what could be comedy manga and then he drops a bit of plot at the end. Really disappointed for a returning author, BnHA now that's a great author return from ashes

It's kinda unfortunate. I thought it had a decent start. Just isn't captivating me.

Yeah, I thought this started off well, but I don't know. The chapters since the guy in the hat appeared have felt off.