>plenty of lore to draw on
>Kaine (the girl) canonically has a huge cock

Other urls found in this thread:

nier.wikia.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make it daddy Nier and we can talk.

Why?

Brother Nier:
>similar to Griffith (rape for protection, etc)
>BrotherXYohna (incest) themes
>Skelly shota gay for Brother
>romance between Kaine and Brother

Papa Nier:
>uggo burly old man
>mentor to the entire party
>...

Nor Nier nor Automata won't work as anime, they are interactive experiences first and foremost.
Maybe adapt some side materials as small OVA though. I would watch Pearl Harbour descent anime about A2's squad.

I feel like an anime adaptation of DoD3 might be enjoyable as long as they keep Zero's localized personality i.e. SLUT

I want a God Hand anime

Chrono Trigger anime when.

>tfw we could have had a Metroid anime
Why are video game directors so autistic?

>Waifus
>Suffering
>Good setting
>Suffering
>Strong characterization
>Suffering.

It was a shame that this game was killed off by a deadly combo of releasing on the Vita and the devs trying out some very poor combat decisions.

>the girl) canonically has a huge cock
Tell me more!

English Zero was a piece of shit and worst girl in a game where all girls are worst girl except Accord. Original canon Zero is a lovely angel despite her many faults.

American Mcgees alice and madness returns could work as anime

Shit taste, traditionalist
I bet you're a riefag as well

A moe harem battle anime adaptation of anthoporphized tetrominos . Straight piece is the best girl.

>Game that explicitly acknowledges paedophilia as wrong
>Protagonist is female
>Protagonist is used goods

Yeah, Japan would hate it with a passion.

Nips have shit taste, what else is new?

Kat wouldn't have lost against Bakugo.

FFXIII provably would have been celebrated as an anime instead of the panning it got as a game
I would a Char Clone Lightning

Got damn it, forgot my pic

Deus Ex gag anime never

>fights for humankind
>actually has wife and kids
>succesfull with women
>not a beta faggot
>has an awesome hammer
>great diplomat
>Elector Counts full of bros instead of shitty harem
>bro griffon
>Bretonians want to be him
>elven women want to be with him

JC or Ididn't askforthis-kun?

>Watch Gungrave
>The Anime is better than the Game it was based on.

I would assume that's the case for most adaptations

nah but Gungrave was really something
though mostly the first half

Why not both? Papa Nier can be the hero for the first arc where they're looking for the Sealed Versus while Nier Junior babysits Yonah, then after daddy's heroic sacrifice Big Bro takes the stage.

doesn't that kinda ruin Brother's character arc though? He definitely is a coming-of-age type character

>Original canon Zero is a lovely angel despite her many faults.
Eeehh. The only time her character has much depth is her backstory in the novel.

And that's just basically emphasizing that her life is terrible, over and over again.

does original Zero still fuck her party members?

As far as I know.

Didn't yoko taro had a manga that took place In the nier world already?

>2017
>Still no Metal Gear Rising anime

Let It Die meets No More Heroes, Carnival Phantasm style.

I don't give a damn that she's a filthy slut, she's literally built to be a violent lustful whore. Also defending English dubs, especially ones so bad they completely change a character's entire personality, makes YOU the one with shit taste pal.
It's Yoko fucking Taro, what do you think?

It basically already is anime, the only difference is that Raiden would be given a cute female body to guarantee viewership.

I know he had at least one manga but I don't know anything about it being set in the Nier-verse
plenty of his LNs are, though

I have no fucking idea why you replied to me but
>especially ones so bad they completely change a character's entire personality
that was intentional, pal
to my knowledge all DoD/Nier games have had competent dubs

I've only see Drakengard ones.

>bad ass female edgelord beats the shit outta mechs and other cyborgs
why isn't this a thing?
I feel like Angel Cop and some one-episode characters in GitS approximate it but are never outright the same

Probably because I'm the first person you replied to, dipshit.
>that was intentional
Intentionally retarded, they did a horrible job regardless of whether they meant to or not. The script was localized to hell, and extremely poorly at that, her dialogue and actions didn't add up in many cases because the translator or scriptwriter changed Zero from an aloof but ultimately well-intentioned sadist to a screeching cunt who thinks cheap highschool level profanity is the pinnacle of wit and comedy. And I can see why you think that's all TOTALLY BAD FUCKING ASS, BRO since you're likely still in highschool yourself but I'm telling you, as someone with common sense, this is one of the worst types of dubs anyone can possibly push. Entire sentences are changed, pointless profanity is added to make it seem more "adult" while the actual really vulgar stuff from the Jap script is censored ironically enough because the translators are apparently pussies, a lot of jokes are jarring and don't make sense since they fucked with the characters so much, and generally speaking the original is a fundamentally superior performance as it usually is 99% of the time.
Anyone who defends Drakengard 3's English dub is cancer.

Jetstream Samantha is pretty fucking sexy, too. Best girl, so much.

Ghandi would just nuke us all.

>What she held in her hand was… a large, engorged male member… yet it was hers. Upon the swarthy organ there were littered many veins, which I could even clearly see throbbing.

nier.wikia.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath

Something went wrong when her Replicant was created and she ended up with a cock, she also fuck male corpses.

Thou shalt not die is set in the nier world, I think.

The manga is shit though.

Anime of Brad building his gang to find his daughter in a world that consists of just rapist men and female (male) after the last girl on Earth.

It can have episodes focusing on his daughter Buddy alone in the world to placate waifufags.

bump?

personally, i would love a final fantasy anime adaption in general. each game has such varied worlds and plots, it'd be beautiful.

I think they've had a few if you count Advent Children, Kingsglaive, and the XV prequel episodes; other than that I think there's something called Unlimited which may or may not be the same thing as that one based off of the ancestors of V
The only ones of these I've seen was AC and it was pretty okay since I'm a Shinrafag; Kadaj was best boy all around though

the closest i would consider is the one for ffxv, but yeah. its had speckles of adaptions here and there. i'd even adore something along the lines of pokemon generations.

>tfw best boy zidane will never be animated

Thought it was due to a demon possessing her?

Rather have the main SMT series get a high budget OVA/anime mini-series then anything from Final Fantasy.

>Rather have the main SMT series get a high budget OVA/anime mini-series then anything from Final Fantasy.
without even commenting on how nontrivial of a matter it is dealing with multiple routes/endings in an adaptation, why not both?

>SMT 1
Neutral
>SMT 2
Neutral/Chaos
>SMT 3/Nocturne
Chaos
>SMT 3.5/Strange Journey/DEEP Strange Journey
Neutral
>SMT 4 + Apocalypse/Final
No idea.

Nigga please. We know how the first four main ones break down at minimum. The only time alternate "routes" become difficult is when you have spin-offs like Devil Survivor 1, and 2, and P3 or P4.

SMT 1's hero and other games set the protagonist up as a true neutral. SMT 2 canonically ends with Ed Bighead being betrayed by Satan and Lucifer joining Aleph in rebelling and temporarily slaying him which leads into Nocturne. TDE is the *implicit" implied true ending which also coincides continuity wise with the events and themes in Strange Journey/DEEP Strange Journey which follows up with shit being really bad for Order/Heaven after what Aleph and the Demi-Fiend did.

Only thing they could do to fuck up SMT 4 (haven't played Apocalypse yet) is pulling the bullshit White ending.

DoD1 for Caim and Angelus
DoD2 in the high school setting
DoD3 for Zero-sama

Also forgot to mention we know Aleph got punished by YHVH/Great Will in Nocturne considering his reincarnations are shown to be constantly killed, revived, and the reborn again for the cycle to continue as punishment for him committing the ultimate sin. Story wise, this fate makes no sense unless Alpeh went Chaos or Neutral at the end of SMT II.

Nier wouldn't work as an anime. Entire point was the choices you made and the consequences they personally have on you as a player.

Drakengard could probably work though.

>Ultimately well intentioned

You are projecting aspects of her character that don't exist. It's like saying "Caim was an all right guy who just succumbed to the wrong circumstances."

No he wasn't. The entire point of all these games are they are fucking insane murderers. Taro has explicitly stated this.

Caim and Angelus would be the best romance of the entire year if it ever aired.