Southern Anons, do you fly the Stars and Bars?

>No yankees allowed
Why or why not? What does it mean to you?

Have a ‘68 Charger. Sometimes I want to paint it like the General Lee just to piss niggers off.

Why are you racist?

I do. the real kicker is that both my great great great grandfathers fought for the union army (PA and NH)
>devilish

Texan here. No.
>Why or why not?
Because it's a failed rebellion. The South tested the Union and lost handily. Whites shouldn't be proud of failure.

>What does it mean to you?
Just the colors of a failed rebellion. Why do you want to pretend to be the people who lost? Rebellion is only admirable when you win.

I'm saying this as somebody who has Confederate veterans on both sides of the family.

Quite shitposting. I'm a California yank with relatives who fought in the federal army, and even I know that's not the fucking stars and bars, asshole.

sage

Yes

SE Tennessee
I fly the Flag of the United States
I would never tell a nigger he couldn't fly the stars n bars though.
Go Vols

we're talkin to real americans here bud, fuck off back to californication

That's not the "stars and bars" you retard.

north dakota yank here. theres more rebel flags here than in your shitty nigger infested South

Retards, we own you. You can't tell us what to do. Now go back to church, fight to give us ''coastal elites'' more money, and work your fucking shitty job.

ahem

Yes and the Republic of Louisiana flag

not the stars and bars you fucking retard

how to you niggers live in that heat? ga sc fl etc from basically april to december is almost unbearable. sure you could just be a tough guy about it and grit it out, but its fucking miserable

i dont know. it just seems like that kind of environment is only suited to the happiness of brown people

Oh, well it's in the file name, so there ya go. Here, take one of my favorite flags, this one is officially know as the "Snake Flag". See how it's in the file name there?

because the people working at mcdonalds get my order wrong too often.

>flag

Honestly, humidity is the most uncomfortable part. Dry 110 degrees is better than a humid 90. Climate is certainly not intended for Whites.

*gadsden ya retarded mung

Ur a creaky cunt, I'll give ya that.

ive got a battle flag hanging on my wall (next to my ansyn one)
>inb4 "cuck"
i got it up there cause its a reminder and a display. a display for all the cliche shit; southern pride, etc, im pro confederacy taking all the good with the bad. its a reminder, to me, of the things that the confederacy did that im not proud of.

i claim confederate citizenship first before some dirty union rag. the South is an occupied state.

the stars and bars is this flag just so you know, what you posted is the confederate battle flag. Notice how there are no bars on it, it would more accurately be called the stars and cross

We have flags along the interstate here
Alabama that it is
Proud of our culture & heritage.
Only time but won't be be last that citizens stand up to oppressive tyranny praiding as "government"

Maybe not be "popular or in" but we don't give a damn we have blacks@our bbq & they have us@theirs. We share common enemy,those that wish our family harm.
Whoever crackhead or political cartels we stand against as our all our forefathers have&our grandchildren will.

So keep ya trouble OUT of Dixie best to just leave us a alone
>no shills larping
>b4 threads gets deleted
>All of U.S hates the South so much but yet retire here in gross

Even though I love it, no I fly the stars and stripes

Pussy

Wtf I love Yankees and Californians now

Some guy that lives right next to the town middle school has been flying dixie flags at least since I attended there. He even painted a big dixie on the side of his pick-up truck.
I know a bunch of pissy moms protested it or something, but even today he still flies the flags right where kids walk every day.

The strange thing though, is all of this is in Oregon.

>how to you niggers live in that heat?
I wore fucking shorts to work today (SC) and I live 20 min from the beach. Fuck shoveling snow 4-6 months out of the year. We got like 6 inches for the first time in like over a decade and everything shut down for like 3 days, was like a holiday. That's how

doesnt stand for what you think it stands for but still relevant

I'll fly the Texas Flag and the Union flag before I'll fly some retarded Virginia battle flag that got turned into a meme for the entire CSA. Sam Houston did nothing wrong.

Paint it like the general lee, if people ask then say you won it in a contest. Go all out & get the horn too

i had to stay in west palm for almost a year for work and the humidity was pretty terrible. it feels like a jungle and the people/wildlife down there reflect it. there was even a resurgence of zika when i was down there kek. walking to your car in the morning feels like a steam bath. i do not envy you guys at all

You clearly have no idea what the civil war was about. Take everything you ever learned in school about the civil war and forget it. You were lied to

you hate snow and like it to be hot enough to wear shorts into the office? are you white?

wasn't even trying

It stands for keeping niggers in chains; who in the absolute fuck thought letting wild apes roam freely was a good idea try LIVING around large numbers of them. Nothing redpills you faster than southern blacks I used to oil drill and listen to rap, and now I un ironically don't even think blacks are human, protohuman maybe. At the same time ours are more or less contained to their own nog zones, white and black don't mix down here unless you're a poorfag

There's 40 million of us, we're not all San Fransisco and LA. Some of us love our people and care about our nation's history. My neighbor flies a battle flag and she's a fucking old-ass boomer never Trumper though. This place is weird and fucked, but with a population this big, there's more actual people here than you might think.

No
>why not
I'm not a high school dropout.
>what does it mean to you
hell yeah skynyrd fuck niggers *car horn plays Dixie*

Fuck off we all know YR really from Ohio so GTFO

Get ready The Tide Rollin for 18 in 19

That reminds me y'all stay the hell off our beaches. Don't give a damn what Shithole in cabo or hellati ya go but Ya aint welcome here

I have Confederate related flags for my ancestors who were in Confederate cavalry units and Union related flags for my southern unionist ancestors who were in Federal cavalry units. I honor all of them equally.

Not really related, but armed bodyguard actually. Also huwhite

You're mistaken in how I view the Civil War. I don't believe any of that slavery nonsense, or that Lincoln was a good man. Lincoln was a fascist, and the Civil War was about strengthening federal power. The South had its independence and its prosperity shattered. And you know what? The country is stronger for it. We became more authoritarian and killed the spirit of Jefferson, but we became a super power.

ok liberal

>my black bulls are better than yours

The battle flag was used by everyone and everything before the stupid "controversy."

>TX here
My friend has a big rebel flag in his little cabin he lives owns. He's 33 years old and has never even had internet. Big Trump fan and a big time pot head. He's not even really a libertarian. I've tried to explain it to him but he's just mostly a simple redneck.

Fuck you dude, I'd love to have a car horn that plays Dixie. That would be fucking awesome.

Fuck no, I'm sympathetic to the confederacy but I like to keep my views coy.

alright man. keep living the dream i guess. charleston is a damn nice town thats for sure

Not even ours really, recruited from across the country. Who doesn't want to play for the Tide?

Nope. I live in NotthWest Arkansas and moved from NYC. The only Indian in my all white small town. This place is a gem. Affordable and great weather cheap too.

It's cliche as fuck, you'd fit in fine at a high school out in the county.

>inafter that's not the real stars and bars
>do i fly it?
Hung on my wall proudly and in the cabin of my truck. If I had it flying high, then some kid would bust my windows because of it
>what does it mean to me?
Southern culture and the last chance of preserving the constitution
I do have my haastinian flag as well, still need to finish writing it's lore.

I don’t. It’s a symbol of sore losers and slavery.
> t. Southern born and bred

i honestly dont know user. im really hoping to see all that cuckoldry die in my lifetime. this year was a good first step

are you retarded?

Not a liberal you faggot, I genuinely hate niggers. That's basically across the board in SC

No, I fly a reproduction of pic related which we decided to switch to a year before secession started

ok *libtard

well in Mississippi I see it pretty often

It's on your goddamn flag, kek.

Everybody hold up, we got a real one over here.

You white? I like you. Hell, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister. Pls. She's 22 a childless.

>letting someone else fuck your sister
Found the yankee

I agree with you there. however, it wasn't worth it.

I fly the flag in my dorm born a yankee but living in the south is way better so i larp as a southerner
Go cocks

that is one ugly flag

Fucking nice pahjeet. Ain't it great to be able to see the country-side and not deal with shitty traffic and stress?

>yankees
Don’t be like that op - there’s stars and bars all over the north. PA NJ NY MA VT. Yeah

Read Sam Francis and you’ll understand better

Yessir, y'all. I fly all my favorite flags together while I'm eatin muh grits.

>letting your sister grow into an old spinster.

>le having a daughter/sister makes you a cuck meme
You're a fag, my guy. I bet you'd sit by and watch with joy as you poor sister lead an empty life devoid of love and purpose. You're fucking sick, bud. Kys yourself, you fucking monster.

I can't believe how much support Trump has among furries.

and this surprises you why exactly?

>and this surprises you why exactly?
I honestly thought furries were mostly gay. Trump hasn't exactly worked the gay vote.

no, thier fucking traitors

Woosh

Lmao called it

Guess it's thin walls small houses they grow up hearing everybody fucking
No reglion heavy drugs & alcohol

Yep they're a weird bunch

you make a fair point

>be northie
>win war
>have freed slaves take over your cities and turn them into industrial wastelands

LOL AT LEAST U BEAT DEM EBIL REDNICKS LMAO

Which states are richer? North or South?

In illinois we fly it proudly. No problems with it here.

>honoring traitors who wanted to replace the country's lower demographics with niggers
you're a special type of stupid arent you

North.

Northerner here. Fly it to honor my Virginian Militiamen forefathers that spilled their blood defending their communities from the Union, not even a century after those who'd served before them fought for secession from the British.

the problem with your theory is that it wouldnt even have been an issue in the first place if you retards would have picked your own cotton. i dont know if obesity was an issue down there back then too or what

>bring in blacks to literally ruin the new world for all posterity in order to save a few shekels

naw youre right its the yankees who did this

I'm confused

Have you seen Atlanta lately?
If Sherman returned and burnt that shithole to the ground again, we'd carve him into Stone Mountain alongside Lee and Jackson

there's crazy people in this country

Pics like this make me want to murder.

Great, just like Spain.

Nuke Alabama.

i have no say in this but still i would like to share my opinion on this.

resistance, self reliance and anti regulations. NOT anti laws