FUCK the Ethnostate. That's chump change. What whites need is the Ethnoworld

The days of whites having their own homogeneous society on this planet are over. To think otherwise is delusional. Furthermore, it's a viewpoint which is limiting and restrictive. No, fellow anons, we must look to the stars and lose the kikewashed shackles of this shithole forever...

It's called the moon.

Yeah nah cunt.
Dream bigger

Goo dluck funding that with no job, whitey

The world is only a step away once we have a moon base. No one would have the tech to attack it.

ethnoearth

imagine Earth filled with only white people

holy fuck it would be a literal utopia

We'd be fighting each other though.

Maybe before, but knowing what we know now...?

How about one thing at a time. You're hard pressed to find a ethnocounty in this country.

The days of Jews having Israel to themselves is over.

easy. we genocide the dutch along with the non-whites. problem solved.

Yeah, but nobody ever posts the follow up jpeg which shows that the shitskin hires only lasted 3 weeks

need an ethno state first then full funding into colony

That's the point. Nature's design is survival of the fittest. We spat in the face of mother nature with plans of "equality".

That's what I've been thinking all along

Just like Legend of the Galactic Heroes

>we
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Everyone white person I know never endorsed that (((position)))

Literally the only solution

Youre funny.

Jews have pushed the agenda too fast, now the boomers are waking up hard. It's not going to be long before we've got a civil war going on.

Fuck that
WE SHOULD OWN THE STARS

In due time user, in due time...

Wars are detrimental to the star dream.
We've gotta realize that the Earth is below us.
We were meant for something more

>Make a sci-fi show with space battles
>Use boring classical music as the soundtrack because you can't afford to get original music that actually fits

Macross and the Ideon movie (Be Invoked) are the only 80's sci-fi anime that's are an 8/10 imo, even with all of Macross' animation faults and it's shitty third season. I couldn't get through three episodes of Legend of the Galactic Homos.

This is such an ethno-nigger thread.

Hey can we flame each other for a bit so the guy who I'm trying to talk about anime with can have enough time to respond and you can suspend your disbelief enough to get the satisfaction of having trolled me?

Fuck you kike shill!!!!!!!!