Can an open marriage EVER work? After 10 years and two children...

>Can an open marriage EVER work? After 10 years and two children, one woman reveals what happened when she told her husband she wanted to sleep with other men
>Anita Cassidy spoke to her husband of 10 years about sleeping with other people
>Anita, 40, confessed her husband Marc, 46, was reluctant of her decision
>She met her lover Andrea online and introduced him to family over a year later
>Marc and Andrea shared their experience of being in a love triangle

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5308675/Can-open-marriage-work.html

Incredibly selfish adult children who are unfit to raise kids. These are the type of people who watch romantic movies and believe that's real life.

Love isn't real. You don't get to have good sex in your 40s and also be a good parent. Being hedonistic in middle age is fucking pathetic childish shit. Failures. Their kids are fucked for sure

Mummy's BF will dump her. Dad will marry a younger non white girl and have one autistic kid. The daughters become perma single urban cat ladies. The end

>cuckboy

/thread

I remember when beating your wife and children was ok

Thanks feminism, thanks society. This is what progress looks like, right?

Absolutely degenerate of course. A partner is for life. If you are the kind of diseased woman who thinks that you can "do better" as if you somehow deserve love, then you are an insufferable Cunt who needs to be gassed before spewing your self-destructive lies that ruin the expectations and fantasies of little girls who want to grow up and be good mothers

>chad will fuck you but not settle
>beta cuck won't satisfy you but will help raise your kids
Kind of a funny way to fix that. Either way there's only one man in OPs pic

The only kind of marriage/triangle that works is one between one man and two women because the man can impregnate both women at the same time.

Of course a modern cunt will attempt to be greedy and go against nature.

>pic from article

People who do this shit always get hurt. I don't know how or why they function that way. I guess people just stop caring about themselves after awhile and their memories lose meaning

It's like they have given up. They'd rather remain with some harpie than simply take off. Like they have lost the will to live.

>Can an open marriage EVER work?

Gee it's almost marital infidelity has been viewed as shameful and wrong throughout all of recorded history for a good reason, and that cheating is still bad even if everyone involve consents to it.

Guy on right is literally getting cuckholded.

These disgusting women want to be objects, they aren't even people

They can work if the man is a massive cuck.

How does nobody, especially the cuck, feel no shame in this situation? I'd rather be drug out into the street and shot than subject myself to that.

Cucks don't know how to feel shame. They're just weak.

The other two are getting what they want. She's fucking a younger guy, and that guy is fucking a cunt that he doesn't have to pay for.

>Cucks don't know how to feel shame. They're just weak.
>The other two are getting what they want.

Don't they feel shame about being weak? Doesn't he feel bad about not getting what he wants? About his wife not wanting him anymore? How do you get to such a point.

even poly degenerates will say open relationships are for people with a good marriage, not a way to salvage a shitty marriage

It's telling, that these kind of articles nowadays always use pictures of a women with two men and never the reverse.

This. We need Islam to put these cunts back in line.

Oy vey goy! Polygamy is fine but ONLY if it's between two or more men and one woman. Why do you think they don't accept Mormon and Muslim polygamy? That's sexist, goy!

Literally low test/fucked up hormones

You don't even know how they feel, I have low test and while I'm not a cuck I constantly feel defeated and while I can theoretically aspire and admire alpha men, I don't have the genetic makeup to even act in such a way

>These are the type of people who watch romantic movies and believe that's real life.

This.

lol at the logo on her shirt, why are people who align themselves with leftist ideals always extremely degenerate? to be fair the husband is a massive cuck also, both of them should be hanged. their kids are so fucked

>current year
>not having multiple wives to serve you, bear your children, spreading more of your white genes
Sup Forums really is filled with beta fags

fpbp
/thread

If your wife suggests this and you don't publicly burn her on a pyre, ur a faget

LOLO!!!!

Oh my fucking god. I live in the bizzaro universe

I'm in a poly relationship right now, it's weird. It's practically just schedule juggling, one of my girlfriends already had a boyfriend when I started going out with her and the other's only got me. Never so much as seen the other guy.

He either chose poorly or let his wife spiral out of control, and obviously failed to get any leverage over her in 10 years.
There are things you can control and things you cannot.
Psycho bitches you cannot control.
However, he failed to control the variables well within his grasp for 10 years, and prior.
Still a sad story.

how the fuck would you know virginboy?

well marriage is a compromise...i would only agree if she hooked me up with her hot younger co-worker and she had to watch, otherwise no deal

All of my THIS

>We both knew Anita wasn’t completely happy — at first, I thought she needed more ‘space’. Space away from the children and the demands of running the house. Space to write.
When your wife doesn't want to raise the kids anymore and needs space to "write", meaning she's going to work out her hateful thoughts in private while searching feminist and new age blogs online looking for collectivist excuses to throw off her responsiblities and act like a selfish evil cunt.

If your wife ever asks for "space to write" throw acid in her face.

AHAHAHAHA! LOSER! You even have a shortened buzz word for it,
>poly
>yolo!
"I'm in a poly right night, weird right?"
LOL!
LOSER!

The guy on the left looks like a chad... why the fuck did he trade down to get with some married middle aged woman? If I had his aesthetics I'd be fucking 19 year olds until I was 60.

Whew. You hit all the notes perfectly.

What's this rash of cuck posts tonight?

>sharing sloppy seconds with someone
Absolutely degenerate.

>We need Islam
Fuck Islam, but white Sharia is a idea worthy of close examination.

Again, fuck Islam. White Sharia doesn’t mean we join the Ummah. All you goat fuckers stay the fuck over there.

I'm sloppy seconds being shared between two girls though.

pathetic. just work out and act the part. eventually the act becomes real.

>>Can an open marriage EVER work? After 10 years and two children, one woman reveals what happened when she told her husband she wanted to sleep with other men
No, it can't because they got a divorce. It was in her twitter afte the article came out

You must be really fucking ugly if you think that guy looks like a chad

>I didn’t want to go sneaking off behind his back having affairs. But I told him the idea of having sex only with him for the next 40 years wasn’t really what I wanted any more.
>Bitch gives you an ultimatum
>Let her
>He was so desperate to keep this disloyal cunt he subjected his children to an finely woven web of modern fucked-in-the-head.
The kids are victims here, all other parties are incapable of acting like adults.

Getting married

Men were also beaten and harrassed if their women henpecked them.

Sweet. I just had a good ol' wank to the thought of that one lads

Love me a dirty cheating housewife tale t b h

But yeah, everyone involved is fucked

Choice :be a role model for girls and young women, encourage fidelity, family, and wholesomeness

Or

Be disgusting middle aged tramp frantically chasing her 20s with her best friend, white wine. She had a best friend /lifelong partner, but ripped his heart out of his chest when she told him that despite years of sacrifice and commitment to raising a family, he's not good enough for her attention and she needs to follow her delusion of a second chance at life by fucking some unattached nobody

What a selfish bitch. Maybe murder-suicide isn't always uncalled for.

Yes, they can.

Pick related is how they work. Interracial open marriages are some of the most healthiest and rewarding relationship styles to exist. Polls show that sexual gratification was rated highest in WF/BM/WM cuckold marraiges/relationships. Sadly, it's still going to time before this combo becomes mainstream, but it is growing very rapidly.

If a hole ever tried this on me I'd make sure to get it recorded somehow so I could bury any attempt at alimony and smear her to everyone- our friends, family, etc. No fucking mercy. This is what happens when you let your sex organs lead your life you retarded whore

Every marriage is an open marriage. Ive been fucking cursed since ive been 25 to only hook up with engaged/married women. I mean, im not gonna not fuck them, but ive literally only been able to score with married women and it feels skeezy and im always worried about their husbands reading their phones

Faggot shit

an 'honor hero-ing' ?