The absolute STATE of Texas

A video shows armed children pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's STOMACH in Houston before carjacking her. They later crashed the car (probably because they are too young to drive), and ran away from the scene. This is some Brazil-tier shit. What the fuck are you doing, Texas? Pull it together - stop making America look bad.

>Video shows young carjackers accused of pointing gun at pregnant victim’s stomach in SW Houston

>Houston police released surveillance footage Tuesday of multiple suspects accused of carjacking a pregnant woman outside her home in the Westwood area. The video shows the suspects involved in a car crash a day after the alleged assault. The victim and her children arrived home at the Premier on Woodfair Apartments shortly before 8 p.m. on Dec. 14. Police said the family was returning home after Christmas shop.

>Investigators said the family was getting out of the vehicle when a young man walked up to the mother and snatched the keys from her hand. The mother instinctively grabbed the keys from the suspect, at which time another young man appeared and pulled out a handgun. He pointed the gun at her pregnant stomach and demand she give them the keys.

>The next day, police said the suspects and two other young men were involved in a car crash at the Carlisle Apartments on Forum Park Drive. The following surveillance video shows the suspect climbing out of the car and running away from the scene.

>Moments later, the suspects can be seen on camera coming back to the scene and looking over a fence where the wrecked car was left at.

cw39.com/2018/01/23/hpd-releases-video-showing-young-carjackers-accused-of-pointing-gun-at-pregnant-victims-stomach-in-sw-houston/

Niggers gunna nig

Two of them smiling like it's the best day of their lives.

Texas is le 56% face the state

America will become Brazil within our lifetime. And Europe will become America.

I hate katrina so much for causing filthy niggers to infest my state. We got enough problems with spics. Even then, ill take a illegal anyday over a nigger because i can at least have them deported

this desu

jesus christ i fucking hate niggers. cuff those little niglets and put 2 bullets in the back of each of their subhuman monkey heads

only the areas in proximity to california. The bleed off is so bad it just spreads like open trenches

texas is a mini-brazil. it will become even more entertaining as all the old white pasties die off and the orcs take over everything

>some Sup Forumssmokers are still anti-abortion even with the knowledge that it's mostly niggers who get them,even with the knowlrdge of what niglets grow up to be

if anything we should be encouraging blacks to get abortions/secretly sterilizing them when they go to the doctor's office

I have a solution.

It happened in the absolute worst part of Houston. There are a few dangerzones here including that spot. There are no cops and if you walk drive there at night the road is nothing but steetwalking viet and nigs.

Texas is the california of america

But why didn't the women just reach into her handbag and get into a gun battle with the niggers? Thats what all my NRA friends say we should do!

Houston has a horrendous fucking crime rate. It a shit hole without a doubt. Its very easy to get access to a firearm even if you are a criminal since private sales don't require background checks. You can go to any "gun show" and just buy a fucking gun.

Houston has crimes you hear about in third world countries. Bodies just show up on the side of the road fucking car jacking's in broad daylight with armed men turning you car around.

The head of the Houston police department recently said we need 2000 more officers in the fucking city. The wages for cops are shit its like fucking 60k a year for 10 fucking years. They can't improve the wages either because the city has no tax base(no state no city taxes allowed). America's most dangerous neighborhood Sunnyside is in Houston Texas.

I support them getting the trayvon treatment.

Yeah um, can I get me one of those 4 piece rope.

Is this because of all the blacks injected into it post Katrina?

>BASED Gen-Z
>BASED Texas

Houston is the most diverse city in the US by a large margin. How dare you imply that's a bad thing!

All the efforts by REPUBLICANS to shut down abortion clinics in Texas seems completely insane to me. Can they not think a couple decades into the future? Do they not care?

I LIVE LITERALLY LESS THAT HALF A MILE FROM THERE

Part and parcel to living in a city with niggers in it. Every major city in the US. I've lived in Texas all my life and shit like this does not happen here. I try to stay away from niggers.

Niggers live for that shit

The black definitely play a role. But there are tons of blacks here to begin with. A lot of the negroes from L.A. are already locked up because they were fucking careless when they got here. In Louisana its almost impossible to go to jail for some shit but in Texas they fucking love jailing people. There is a gigantic fucking jail on the road between Houston and Dallas and it fucking has a jail museum.

Crime is rampant here because of the lack of police and how this city is structured.

>the family was returning home after Christmas shop
timely.

Coolest monkeys in the jungle

>You can go to any "gun show" and just buy a fucking gun
Complete fucking lie. You think if you repeat it often enough it will be true? Every gun dealer has to run a buyer through an NCIC background check. Period. The only exception I know of is if a buyer has a CCW which means their background has already been scoured and fingerprinted.

Only way to avoid a background check would be to buy a gun privately from somebody outside of the gun show.

Those fuckers don't just cross one state border. Moved from Denver to Nashville...Califags began flooding in ten years later.

That fucking sucks. Looks like it's going the way of Chicongo. Time to move inland, user.

>houston
nigger capital of texas
not surprising really

It's time to bring back lynching.

looks like they havin fun dough

Same here. Nothing but niggers and prostitutes down on bissonett and 59.

The old ways are always the best ways

>A video shows armed children pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's STOMACH in Houston before carjacking her. They later crashed the car (probably because they are too young to drive), and ran away from the scene. This is some Brazil-tier shit. What the fuck are you doing, Texas? Pull it together - stop making America look bad.

$10 says its offspring from those fucking Katrina fuckers.....

>This is some Brazil-tier shit.
This is entry level Brazil-tier shit but you are technically correct.

>meme flag
Just shut up, retard. The entire country is plagued by this shit, and the reshitlicans enable it with pro life bullshit.

WTF does that even mean?

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy ever had a threeway with Jared from subway. The swamp goes deep #pizzagate

you can stay away from them, but they won't stay away from you

wonders to self if basketball american fetus babbys sell for more or less than white fetus babbys

> Houston nigger capital of Texas
Can confirm
T. Texan

Not everybody at a gun show is a fucking dealer. You can just show up to do private sales. They give you a badge at the door and you sell. There are people that sell guns to dealers at gun shows also.

>Houston
>representing Texas

Nah fuck you, houston and its nigger mayor are shit.

this

If serious that fucking sucks. I drove down bissonet west from bw8 to hw6 around 1am and there were a shitload of hookers. Completely blew me away especially considering how nice it is a few north to galleria.

>t. Woodlands Sup Forumsack

>This is some Brazil-tier shit.

Just blacks

Bump this

Black “people” are from California?

MUSTA BEEN THOSE WHITE URBAN YOUTHS ALWAYS COMMITTING VIOLENT CRIME WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY NOW

Look they were just having fun, look at those smiles, while people always so serious all the time. People of color built this world while white folks in caves being cannibals.

PayPal /me

No Austin is from California. The niggers are from Louisiana.

lifelong texan reporting in

i am leaving this state forever as soon as i can. looking at moving to non-coastal PNW. maybe a small city somewhere on the eastern seaboard.

any time i say this to Sup Forums, anons assume im a turbo lib when im not and they clearly have no idea what its like living in texas in le current year.

Is the main problem with brazil the number of africans genes in their country?

We've never had as many Muslims as they'll have though.

Feral niglets ≠ human children

Exactly. They're wildlife.

it's also the most racially segregated.

Just like lelbourne

Houston doesn't need more cops, it just needs less niggers.

Based Texas, amirite?
Seriously though I've worked with SJW soyboys from Texas that make Jew Yorkers seem sensible by comparison. You have some serious explaining to do, Texfags.

houston....what happened?

Democrats - blame guns

Republicans - just shuffle their feet like cucks

Nazis - blame the niggers

>A video shows armed NIGGERS (ofc!) pointing a gun at a pregnant woman's ...

Fixed that for you

Nigger, nigger
go figure..
always a nigger

Houston is a shithole. I went there 2 years ago and my impression of the city center was: carparks and niggers getting drunk outside convenience stores and harassing people.

Harris County gets my vote for worstin the country. Niggers, spics, and gooks everywhere.
When I'm President the government will pay $5 for each non-White scalp, $10 for female animals of breeding age.

Look at those fucking monkeys laughing as they flee. Please, before you white folk hang me on the day of the rope let me hang some of these fucking animals and the traitorous whites that enable their behavior.

yup

It's all a game to these savages.

lol post proof

That's a damn fine thing to say. I'd help you lynch some other niggers on the day of the rope. you know, before other people came and lynched you.

SW Houston

Alief nogs. Post-Katrina hybrids most likely.

>tfw I live on that map
:o/. carry my hk45c everyday. even in my briefcase at the office where its not allowed :o)

>what happens when a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer, and a professor get into one car?

>Houston
ive been there before and I wouldn't live there too many niggers id rather live in south texas with the spics

Houston is America's most diverse city

Yes, Negro admixture is the source of the problems. Negros are not human, so we have a bunch of sub humans roaming about. Giving them human expectations was foolish

muh dick

Texas is a meme. Get that through your heads before you disappoint yourself.
btw good luck when Texas turns blue.

Basketball Americans

Not even once

We won't kill ALL black people on the Day of the Rope, just the uppity niggers who don't know their place.

If you're willing to work hard and stick with your own kind and treat Whites as your lawful masters, we'll probably let you live.

I live in Houston and it's not that bad... nigs gonna nog and whatnot so just let them rot in their inner city slums and work to avoid them by living in the suburbs. What exactly are you experiencing that's so awful? Besides the terrible climate of SE Texas, what is outside of your control that is pushing you out of your home state?

Niggers love Houston, Free money, housing, food. Lots of free time to Rape and Murder.

why is my waifu touching black drew carey

>Live in Houston for 6 months
>Never see a shooting, crime or accident
>Only friendly people around, always polite and helpful
>Great food
>Fun pool parties, warm
>In a Uber, black driver
>Get pulled over by 10 police cars, they come out guns locked at us
>Black driver gets smashed into the pavement
>Get out from my side , showing my pale Scandinavian skin
>"I'm sorry sir for the inconvenience we mistook you for somebody else, we'll let you move along"

I really liked living in Houston

Just innocent youth trying to get to church is all.

They din dunuffin just scared of the racist KKK police is all.

I grew up in Texas, but now live in Oregon and would never return, AMA.

she's goin downhill fast m8

What is that gif from?

Houston is a shithole. It's worse than many third world countries cause it's so full of Mexican and black thugs roaming around.
I'm lucky enough to live in the suburbs. Just a few days ago they came out with an article about how there's more brothels than Starbucks.
Everywhere you look it's a front for Asian gangs, cartel controlled whorehouses with slave prostitutes, run down strip malls, strip clubs everywhere.
More people move here everyday and the traffic is reaching Los Angeles levels.

Look at these poor disgruntled youths doing what they have to in order to survive.
I feel for them. Trumps america.

Extremely underrated. Thanks user for the laugh

to be this new again

of course bro

I moved to Oregon from Texas, the only things I hate are the lack of money flowing through this state, rain and the annoying Obama/Hillary/etc stickers on all the cars/general democrat population in the bigger towns.

Besides that, I can drive 30 mins to a BLM shooting site and pew for free, an hour in any direction is something beautiful to look at, practically every outdoor sport is available, oh and I can smoke weed all day and never have to worry about going to jail for it. Life is great.

Kids will be kids amirite?