Evola was a Crackpot

That faggot believed in ghosts and telepathy. Via WP:

ola is popular in fringe circles, largely because of his extreme metaphysical ideas (including belief in ghosts and telepathy) and his extreme traditionalism, nationalism, and misogyny. Many of Evola's theories and writings were centered on his idiosyncratic mysticism, occultism, and esoteric religious studies,[3][4][5] and this aspect of his work has influenced occultists and esotericists. Evola also advocated rape (among other forms of male domination of women) because he saw it "as a natural expression of male desire". This misogynistic outlook stemmed from his extreme right views on gender roles, which demanded absolute submission from women.[3][4][5][6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Evola

Why are all "fashy" philosophers cranks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs
youtu.be/AQrmqzPoYPI
youtu.be/2kCbFmjEi6A
youtu.be/18xuwzjMg98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was alpha as fuck, stay mad you soyboy beta cuck

>not believing in ghost and telepathy

If you dont believe that there are things not of this world then you have little to no life experience.

Ghosts and telepathy are real you stupid bitch.

Evola is beyond the scope of your inferior cognizance. Only one with the soul of a Kshastriya or Brahmin can truly understand his teachings.

Bugmen like you would be vaporized by a single glance from his doomsday monocle.

Try Spengler you kike.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Julius Evola

Evola is not important, anybody who reads evola is too concerned with looking intelligent and giving the far right and Fascism """intellectual legitimacy"""".

If you must read you should probably just stick to Nietzsche and Hegel.

>quoting (((wikipedia))) article on evola
That entire article is filled with incredibly misleading and outright disinformation

>wikipedia
no nigga

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs
youtu.be/AQrmqzPoYPI

So Kylo Ren is based on Evola right?

>Why are all "fashy" philosophers cranks?
Because they are delusional. Fascists are progressives. Their ideals are based upon emotions.

kek, first time I've ever seen that used unironically

t.Someone who doesn't know anything about Fascism.

wew

Do you deny that fascism came from the progressive movement? If so, your at odds with any apprentice-level philosophy student and upwards. You are the old progressive that is now trying to rebrand fascism. Maybe you dabbled in libertarianism and these statements trouble you but you should really think about what using authoritarianism to achieve select set of goals really is.

>and misogyny

((((WIKIPEDIA)))) triggered.

that stuff is real though, look at this retard LOL

the british buddhist monk who translated evola's "doctrine of awakening" book committed suicide a few decades later. pic related.

>authoritarianism to achieve goals is the definition of progressive

wew lad, so progressivism started at the begnining of human history?

Evola is extremely important. His autism allowed him to go over copious amounts of theses and discourses from reputable philosophers, religious leaders, historians, and even delve into magicians and alchemists, all while producing condensed, precise, and wholesome entry-level information for anyone trying to look beyond the first layer of the material world. His works make him an irreplaceable stepping-stone into the world of Tradition.

>alpha
>doesnt reproduce
why are so many of the "alphas" worshiped here like this?

>a few decades later

i dont think the two are related

>Evola also advocated rape
Jesus Christ
>Not understanding Evola's metaphysics on sex and how he actually condoned rape
Embarrassing

He was a buttmad angsty beta
Do you even know how he ended up in a wheelchair?

>Evola was a progressive
Tie your shoelaces, G.I. Joe.

he's trash

lol. look out, we got a real man among the ruins here

>Not pondering your destiny by walking around the city during bombing raids

In his Metaphysics of Sex, Evola argued that we weren't put on this Earth to breed, but that humans, male and female, are the separated form of the hermaphrodite as expressed in ancient myth, one such example being Eve being created from a part of Adam, and thus becoming separate. Sex, as an act, was meant to unite male and female together again, a union of the male and female principle, of Heaven and Earth, of Fire and Water, and so on, as expressed in Eastern teachings as the path towards breaking samsara and achieving nirvana, and as such sex was an act of mutual edification towards spiritual transcendence.

In short, breeding is for the base and devolved who act animalistically, following only their base nature, while empowered sexual intercourse allows a man to achieve enlightenment. He also had no issues with women being non-virgins, because virgins held a completely different sacred character outside of a man achieving a new awareness.

Yeah it doesn't sound like there is a correlation there. He probably committed suicide because he was depressed at the idea that if there is a monotheistic God, he revealed himself to the West in the form of Christianity. Him being an Eastern Buddhist probably felt a sort of inferiority or insignificance at the thought of it, after seeing the success of Europeans in the preceeding centuries.

Without rape many of us wouldn't be here. Almost all of us are probably the great great grand babies of some rapist.

I wouldn't say he condoned it, but he definitely understood how the male and female role (what he called in Revolt Against the Modern World the active heroism and passive heroism) can lead to it.

I consider myself far right but every NatSoc faggot I meet online eventually admits to believing some woo shit like seeing auras, ghosts, etc. They're just not operating in the full materialist reality. Dangerous allies who would rather have 95IQ white mystic thugs than 150IQ CRISPR race with a single drop of mudblood in it. White sharia commieshits

>Evola was a Crackpot

That's a plus for the alt-right.

> He also had no issues with women being non-virgins
Dropped.

>wholesome entry-level information for anyone trying to look beyond the first layer of the material world.
Hahahaha. Fuck this faggot woo shit. This is a dead end for white nationalists --- mystic LARP bullshit.

Yeah he belived in some pretty retarded shit DESU

You guys ever researched the guy who co-founded the alt-right with Richard Spencer? Jason Jorjani? He believes in all of this whacky shit.

I listen to some of his podcasts. They're pretty entertaining though I don't believe most of it.

For what reason? Microchimerism is only a threat if you intend to have children. If your goal is to keep having sex -- and not drunken sex, of course, but sex with the full intent of being aware and present and focused during ejaculation -- then a non-virgin is ideal. The struggle is that the man has to remain perpetually dominant during the sessions in order to get his awakening, because the moment he becomes submissive he forfeits all sense of reality he achieves.

No, he was a literal faggot and was walking around during a bombing hoping it would take his life. But there he found he excuse for never getting married and built up his creepy homo masculinity cult because gay gonna gay

I would argue that one of the key criticisms that can be leveled at both communism and capitalism is that it reduces Man to nothing more than an economic unit. Man is a spiritual being ("half a brute and half an angel"), and even though Evola can get a little esoteric he has fantastic material on how traditional practices satisfied this spiritual need.

Not of this world? Of a world? If so, which?

Rape is seen as less of an offense in more tribalistic communities where survival of one's seedline is seen as one of a person's most important goals. It is seen as a tribal brother raping his tribal sister, there is more of a kinship element present. That's why the Israelite culture would marry a rape victim to her rapist, merely paying the girl's father a fine. While in more individualistic cultures you're just seen as a bastard.

youtu.be/2kCbFmjEi6A

What do you believe in?

He was walking around during an air raid because he had gotten to a point where he was in absolute control of his actions and was willing to accept any and all consequences for them. That was the ideal goal for people at the time, thanks to Nietzsche's Zarathustra, to prove to one's self that they were willing to break their bonds and prove they have an identity above being a slave.

"Free, dost thou call thyself? Thy ruling thought would I hear of, and not that thou hast escaped from a yoke.

"Art thou one entitled to escape from a yoke? Many a one hath cast away his final worth when he hath cast away his servitude.

"Free from what? What doth that matter to Zarathustra! Clearly, however, shall thine eye show unto me: free for what?"

>In his Metaphysics of Sex, Evola argued that we weren't put on this Earth to breed, but that humans, male and female, are the separated form of the hermaphrodite as expressed in ancient myth
>In short, breeding is for the base and devolved who act animalistically, following only their base nature, while empowered sexual intercourse allows a man to achieve enlightenment. He also had no issues with women being non-virgins, because virgins held a completely different sacred character outside of a man achieving a new awareness.
>literally writing this down in a book for people to read it after you're dead

He was right tho.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, my dude.

Our goals are probably the same, down here on Earth. The woo shit and mysticism needs to be kept in the closet though, because it's trash

I think what WP means vs what evola means is probably way different considering he also believes in mana and Hindu cosmology.

It's not supposed to be a religion; everything he goes over is from oral tradition, and the information he provides is based solely on what he had been taught and what he had found going over old libraries in an attempt to preserve them because he believed that the current Kali Yuga would be so disastrous it would be a second Alexandria. What is read is supposed to be kept personal, because there is practically no one alive who is a master at the hermetic arts that can properly discuss it with another initiate. Our goals are the same, but for some reason you've decided to cut off a part of yourself just because you think it would make you be laughed at over it.

As above, so below.

>The woo shit and mysticism needs to be kept in the closet though, because it's trash
Says the normie scum.

youtu.be/18xuwzjMg98

The esoteric element of the far-right will always exist, one does not exist without the other, and I couldn't be more joyous about it. Your physicalist world is decadent and terribly boring, it will crumble in the face of true spiritual majesty, mamzer.

Evola is watered down Rene Guenon, but still good stuff. Your views of life are too material to understand the higher spheres of capabilities

I'm actually shocked at the volume of shill threads on Sup Forums recently. They're even going after Evola now..?

In fact, there is much to learn from **how** to believe in ghosts (ancestral influence or manifest spirit or divine presence) or spiritual energy or mythic cycles or archetypal racial consciousness or cosmic caste systems and their correlates. Shit. Straight up fuck OP.
If you like Evola and want to move in a different direction than say, Jung and archetypal psychology (tends to be more materialistic), check out Rene guenon, Titus burckhardt, frithjof schuon, elimire zolla. More historical, spiritual, cultural but they are in a different direction than the jung stuff.

I was under the impression that Evola held contempt for Jung and, by extension, Freud, because they were reductionist in their beliefs about the human psyche and only considered humans to be animalistic as their base nature, instead of being inherently superior and experiencing a downward evolution over time.

I dunno he seems like he's got his head on right about the stuff that counts

Non-virgin women are harmful to society. Evola was a degenerate, and the only thing we need is empiricism.

Except during his time the major non-virgins were prostitutes, which was an effective way of preventing social degeneracy by corralling everyone into dens of depravity. Social media and second-wave feminism are your enemies. Would you call a woman who was in a relationship with a man that she loved for five years worthless because she no longer has a hymen? Would you call a man who has no sex before thirty a "valuable asset"? What are your parameters for "acceptable" and "degenerate"? At what point do you consider your demands unreasonable, or even infantile?

>all evidence, science, cameras etc. in 2018
>most people believe in ghosts

>evola born over 100 years ago
>hahah crackpot believes in ghosts

Evola, like Nietzsche, is to be sifted, good from bad, brilliantly incisive from absurd. Hyperboreans, no. Society united by spiritual ideal, yes.

>Evola
>Fascist
Pick one and only one turbo fag

The Hyperborean Theory is becoming more and more acceptable, especially with the recent discovery of European genetic material being the oldest for humanity and pushing the Out of Africa Theory out the window. Once exploring the monomyth becomes more acceptable we might get better revelations.

Evola was talking about something different. I thought one of you guys even pointed that out - that he viewed sex as a means of reaching a higher level of existence. That is a higher, metaphysically oriented point of view. The lower, worldly, material point of view is concerned with reproduction and procuring "wife material", i.e. virginal women.

>Hyperboreans, no
But that's the best part, user.

>major non-virgins were prostitutes
Not entirely. Urban centers were already degenerating morally. The American 20s was a moral trainwreck. The Weimar-era needs no explanation. In Italy specifically, D'Annunzio & the futurists were degenerate sexually, and promiscuity was far too common among the blackshirts.
>Social media and second-wave feminism are your enemies
True, but they're not the only enemies.
>Would you call a woman who was in a relationship with a man that she loved for five years worthless because she no longer has a hymen?
Yes. Why was she not married? If she's a widow, sure that's slightly understandable, but she's still not fit for marriage.
>Would you call a man who has no sex before thirty a "valuable asset"?
It would depend on the context. If he's remained voluntarily celibate while waiting for marriage, or other moral reasons, sure. If he's simply an incel, then no.

>What are your parameters for "acceptable" and "degenerate"?
Sex outside of the confines of marriage. It's awful, and needs to be stamped out. There are moral, religious and entirely secular reasons for this stance.
>At what point do you consider your demands unreasonable, or even infantile?
Nothing that's scientifically optimal is unreasonable or infantile. In what world is it infantile to demand that people remain virgins until marriage, or to shame those who don't and suggest they not be considered relationship-worthy by society at large?

Like I said before, we need empiricism, not oriental mysticism that flies in the face of the West's own spiritual traditions.

This is a valid argument and I see no reason to debate you on it because it is morally positive and socially acceptable.

This is why thinkers such as Evola shouldn't be taken seriously. We have study after study showing that abstinence until marriage is the optimal form of socially imposed regulation on human behavior. Evola denounces this and concerns of virginity as being "worldly," "material," and "low," while espousing nonsensical garbage about metaphysics.

>1 post by this ID
>Wikipedia

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Why are the metaphysics garbage?

>mfw Reviewbrah is actually a tremendous faggot
Has preached about muh individualism a few times and gets upset by racist comments. He is the type of person you can't even talk bad about without feeling bad how low hanging the fruit is.

Also his comment section has devolved into cancer as he has grown.

Ghosts are real dumbass, you sound like a kike, or a worthless normie mongrel, and reality isn't material, it is spiritual too. The spiritual reality supervenes the physical realm.

>Dangerous allies who would rather have 95IQ white mystic thugs than 150IQ CRISPR race with a single drop of mudblood in it.
Do you mean without a single drop of mudblood? Usually spiritualist racialiats are against accepting people with non-White blood in them.

Fuck Hegel.

Virginity is ideal, not integral to function. Although if you want to get into spiritual law, such as in Christianity, then a man has to marry a virgin.

Maybe I would consider it integral if you are a virgin yourself, but after you lose your virginity, it is only ideal for you to acquire another virgin gf/wife not integral. If you are not a virgin, if you were a whoremonger, no better than whores, who are you to complain about a woman or girl not being a virgin? Whoremongering is just as much of a sin as whoredom is, you cannot have one without the other.

I personally believe in Hollow Earth and Agartha.

He doesn't "denounce" it. He points out that "purely" for the task for achieving transcendence, it does not matter whether or not a woman is a virgin.

I know the studies you are speaking of, and I have posted those infographics myself a couple of times. But again, that is "worldly" - and not at all what Evola is concerned with. Which is why his work on sex is called "Metaphysics of Sex", not "Social Implications of Sex".

And why should one take all that seriously? Because he provides a spiritual starting (or end) point, a course corrective for the modern mindset, which is entirely materialistic. And as this user has pointed out, a "society united by spiritual ideal", based on a spiritual ideal, is what we need. I think Evola himself referred to the concept of "Apollonian Dionysism" - being, acting in the world without losing your spiritual foundation, in fact operating from it.

Anyway, ideally you'd have both - a virginal wife to have many white children AND reality-shattering transcendental sex with. That is what most of us ultimately want.

I'm embarrassed that a German was able to better-articulate in my own language what I could not get across myself, especially since I'm floundering when it comes to learning German and could not explain my position in his language...

so, explain me being sub please.
Why does non-awakening feel so good to me?

I would hope your orgasms feel good, because if they didn't, I would have strongly recommended getting your prostate examined and getting tested for any STDs.

yes, i absolutely love it, but it´s difficult to find a woman who is down with it, and i can not really integrate it into the metaphysic perspective you come from

Go home shlomo.

As explained, metaphysical sex is a spiritual battle between man and woman. The goal is to achieve an orgasm without ejaculation, with devices and drugs being acceptable to achieve this goal according to the Tao te Ching. Traditional culture considers the semen as the physical representation of life itself, and that a woman, as the passive to the man's active, is attempting to "steal" the life from him. Ejaculating into a woman is only acceptable when the man is able to remain perfectly aware of his thoughts and see beyond the material world to what lies above it, which can only be done by uniting with a woman; before that point, ejaculating inside of her is animalistic and only good for reproduction, which is as worldly as you can get.

you know you're the ultimate cuckboy when you theorize that the reason why someone killed himself was somehow related to your beliefs

>Evola believed in ghosts

So what? There are people here posting with communist flags unnironicaly.

Lmfao the guy fucking fried his brains trying to achieve nirvana. Even the Italians were sick of his crap.

oh okay, thanks for this explanation, i guess to fully understand this i will have to read his book. I like the work i read from him so far but i am not sure if i can really connect to the concepts of spirituality.

Evola is a hack writer who engages in what Nabokov called "magnetic thinking." He starts off with the style of a Nietzsche or a Carlyle and then draws in whatever shit happens to appeal to him, mainly arbitrary.

He has no new ideas and I cringe whenever I see these theads.
You can read:
>Samuel Johnson
>HL Mencken
>Thomas Carlyle
>Friederich Nietzsche
>William Cobbett
etc

This is all just bullshit he stole from westernized tantriks.

Nietzsche should never be on anybody's reading list. Ever. He is only appropriate for normies and high school hipster sluts that fucked flunked out philosophy students. After getting into hardcore philosophy, I promptly sold every nietzsche book I had because he really was a one dimensional hack who could never grasp the true essence of philosophy and chose to weakly rage against it instead.

Which is exactly one one of my first posts states that he condenses existing thinkers to provide precise information to give the reader a stepping stone towards deeper levels of philosophy. Evola viewed himself as part of the "warrior" caste, and because of that everything he produced is one degree lower than where it should be. While it's not bullshit, it is a step removed from a true realization. However, like everything, it has to be a gradual process, and Ride the Tiger is arguably the best point to begin with since someone who starts with the phrase "God is dead" will go into soulless nihilism.

lol, I mean most of what he says is true, even if not original

He could never be part of the warrior caste because not only he had to be born into it, but even the Hindus themselves considered the rites to become a full fledged warrior or Brahman to be obsolete due to modernization of society. You need to understand that even the guys he shamelessly stole from, those who I won't name, barely even had an idea of what they are doing because to really grasp Hindu philosophy and religion, one must entirely forget and abandon not only christianity, but also things pertaining to what christianity has influenced, mainly ethics and especially morals. The real tantrik texts were never made available to the uninitiated, and those that dared to were excommunicated and possibly killed. To my knowledge, only one has suffered that fate. Theosophical society is a different thing, I believe some of them were legitimately initiated, but mostly Roerich's and Blavatsky's offspring who were born in Tibet and India.

>Evola viewed himself as part of the "warrior" caste

>has influenced, mainly ethics and especially morals. The real tantrik texts were never made available to the uninitiated, and those that dared to were excommunicated and possibly killed. To my knowledge, only one has suffered that fate.
Source?
Is this connected to some amoral aspect of them?

Yeah totally dude, you sentence just eliminated about 1000 books written about him, no need to investigate any further, I'll just take your word on it bro. hahahaha

Nietzsche isnt' really philosophy

>OP is a mundane nigger who doesn't even believe in magick
How fucking plebeian!

telepathy is real, and ghosts probably are too. you're a faggot

"Advocated rape"
He never advocated rape, they had a feminist "scientist" put it in those terms, because he is one of the most dangerous people for them

I think they discuss this in the talk pages on wikipedia too and explain how he was not for rape.