DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #6 - WE GOT THE TEXTS

WATCH THIS 1st
> youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
WATCH THE INTERVIEW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rodgers
>Admiral Rodgers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rodgers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rodgers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rodgers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wire tapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.is/KgD1g
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/956301832741097472
usa.gov/elected-officials/
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
web.archive.org/web/20180124031224/https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/immigrant-activists-protest-at-schumers-home-chanting-if-chuck-wont-let-us-dream-wont-let-him-sleep.html
archive.fo/iljuO
youtube.com/watch?v=yHJmIcgTAjg
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=XlkyWx0-xVA
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/370568-house-intel-dems-to-release-separate-memo-countering-gop-claims
archive.fo/EvpLh
archive.is/y6tfF
youtube.com/watch?v=f31loGm3kkE
sys.Sup
youtu.be/f31loGm3kkE?t=9m54s
imgur.com/a/xwqlG#qZ35BLS
youtube.com/watch?v=5JT16TNYWj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed

>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment

#ReleaseTheMemo
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes holds a vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ

RELEVANT NEWS:
John Kerry to Abbas confidant: I might challenge Trump in2020
> archive.is/uLycl
John Kerry Sedition Oversease
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
FBI Texts Include Threats Of Violence Against President Trump
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
Strzok Retains Harvey Weinstien / Clinton Lawyer (refuted?)
> archive.is/KgD1g

BREAKING NEWS TONIGHT
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
RELEVANT:
twitter.com/drawandstrike/status/956301832741097472

THREADS:
Thread 1: Thread 2: Thread 3: Thread 4: LAST THREAD: SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, THE TIME IS NOW, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW, CHECK THE LINKS AND CONTRIBUTE IN DIGGING. STAY ENERGIZED & OBJECTIVE ANONS. GOD SPEED, OUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR HELP.

usa.gov/elected-officials/

FIND YOUR GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL
CALL THEM. WRITE THEM.

RELEASING ANYWAYS

Migration BAMP

WE ARE THE RUSSIAN BOTS

TOP KEK

YOU ARE AWESOME NAVY FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc

NUNES DIDNT WRITE THE MEMO SEE LINK

checkd fellow fag

Fucking hilarious that a freshman Representative is charging hard about the greatest scandal in american history. Wonder if this dude has been threatened by DS yet?

GET YOUR FUCKING WAR FACES ON /pol

>youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Glad I’m on board. Anything you want me to focus on? I’m with you here till we sleep.

Why is the left so fucking off in their narrative. They are saying "it was written by republicans" to spin it. If it's not how fucked are they.

checkd & very fucked, thats why
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

SCHIFF is scared .... souless eyes confirm

я мaшинa!

It's sad they've got segments of the population to believe it's astroturfing and not pissed off men who want their country back.

keep it bumped, find anything fresh, post so I can add to the OP

Here is true pundit claiming that the texts reference harm to the prez. A day after Q mentioned it. True pundit was also right about the secret society so this may be legit.
Sauce: web.archive.org/web/20180124031224/https://truepundit.com/fbi-official-fbi-agents-threatened-physical-harm-president-trump-missing-fbi-texts-frightening-communications/

Check’d

"Saul Alinsky 101: Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion, instability and fear.

indeed

Got it. Bump

They have to know. How fucking comfy is the SoTU going to be?
Anyone have any predictions for what will go down that night?

infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/

RELATED?

Yes. Same source maybe? Could be disinfo, but fucking why? You would think disinfo would be "Texts contain juicy nudes" or something like that to distract. I don't want to give them any ideas tho.
That would be so fucking sad if we could be distracted by a sex tape in the middle of this shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

WE CANT STOP WINNING

Bamp. Most important thread on pol. Everyone including shills need to watch the DeGenova video.

we wont be, eye on the prize user, eye on the prize. You can fap to chicks when the fight is all over.

Has anyone noticed that plebbit/the_Donald has been unusually quiet on this shit and Q. I mean, it's on there, but its not consuming the fucking subreddit like it should?

DiGenova is key. It's what got me on board. If you watch it and still deny something is going on behind the scenes you're just going to have to sit this one out on the sidelines.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/immigrant-activists-protest-at-schumers-home-chanting-if-chuck-wont-let-us-dream-wont-let-him-sleep.html

SCHUMER IS REKT, LITERALLY CANT STOP WINNING

archive.fo/iljuO Archived article of

Every little detail of that talk scream credibility and expertise. That's the video we should be leading with. It got ignored on T_D last I checked

He’s a fuck.

perfect, thank you.

thats what spurred me to make these threads.

Hannity tonight discussing the trap they are setting with the interview.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHJmIcgTAjg

Shit needs bumping, most important thread on Sup Forums I left with the exodus can this place even keep it's best fucking breads on top?

IF YOU COME INTO THIS THREAD WITH A BRAINLET MEME, ASKING WHAT THE QUICK RUN DOWN IS, SLAP YOUR SELF, THEN WATCH THIS. IT IS THE QUICK RUN DOWN.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
>youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

fuckin bamp

Check. Bump

Need to bring some fags over from bait threads. You can tell they are trying to fuck a thread when even the shills stay away.

Cool thanks. Do all the fairys join the navy or is that a meme?

His U-1 & Benghazi truths red pilled me. No lie

True, cross posting in PTG

cool story grandpa

Thanks for your efforts. These are great.

Cross posted on sum b8 bamp

I don't know if this has been shared, but Bongino (cue le 56% face) has done a series on his podcast about all this (starting with #628 and going from there).

He's kind of annoying, but it helped to bring my normie conservative parents somewhat up to date.

youtube.com/watch?v=XlkyWx0-xVA

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/370568-house-intel-dems-to-release-separate-memo-countering-gop-claims
archive.fo/EvpLh

Dual memos now?! Clown World pulling out all the stops.

didn't he say current FBI agents cannot plead the 5th, maybe why Page and Strzok hasn't been let go?

The original memo wasn't even written by "republicans" these tards are desperate.

Bump.

"The shills come alive with the sound of truth."

We are approaching maximum happening

>an agitated Mills emailed Podesta: “We need to clean this up — he has emails from her — they do not say state.gov.”

Prepare for shillcon 1 in the next few days.
Read this shit top to bottom:
archive.is/y6tfF

>Why is the left so fucking off in their narrative.
Something about they lash out at you as they cry in pain... something... something...

The memo wasn't composed by a politician. That's what's important here.

made by someone associated with the FISA court?

Second time I have got 6's when i posted that.

There are Qtards on reddit as well but even there they are mocked for being so gullible

Just messing with you Jack

Yes.

Talking about memofags not qtards dickshit

There it fucking is...

Nice Swede for once you aren't a fag. Thanks

What time is it there anyways? You guys prepping for war against all the illegals?

Finally this bread is on top Be careful what you wish for...

Tucker with some good shit tonight:
youtube.com/watch?v=f31loGm3kkE

I can kind of piece together how they would come to the conclusion it's us who is russia, in some ass backwards way.

Depending if you have the setting enabled on 4ChanX or just Linkify option, links will be defered via.
>sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=

Which depending on your location will make the page you are going to from Sup Forums. Appear as if it comes straight from cloudflare or to some random IP in the netherlands. In both scenarios some moron is likely to go.
>"Hur dur thats russia for sure"

Here's Trump directly addressing the texts and the "insurance policy" He seems to be dipping his toe in slowly: youtu.be/f31loGm3kkE?t=9m54s

bumping while i watch.

Checked and Bump.

Watch the 1st interview posted in the op. Thats the main thing to check out. Ties it all together.

This

First vid is most important. Second navy OP

Possible LARP possible LEAK: imgur.com/a/xwqlG#qZ35BLS

so far I have watched half of it, thanks for this thread and have another bump. This is important for the entire world, affects us all. All the western politics is run like this I am assuming.

Wonder if this will come into play: youtube.com/watch?v=5JT16TNYWj4

Where did you find this?

Checkd again. Always bro. Once done start checking other links provided go down the list. You will see its all getting put together.

what is it?

Screencap fags

Looks like 8ch but I'm pretty sure there's a similar styling option here.

this, last time i clicked an imgur link it forwarded me to 15 popups and I had malicious shit on my comp after.

8ch attaching screenshots 1/2

I think it's hilarious, but sad.

Seems in line with everything. The real thing to figure out is where in the world is mccabe also heres an interesting tweet related to mccabe:

Just be happy you aren't Canadian because this would all be swept under the rug up here. I am just hoping your American political redemption will somehow shake up our leafland political nightmare.

Watched the video
Good job
Concise
What’s coming next

Under prince little potato castro. Let's hope the US cleans house and institutes the ethnostate.

Well thats where I differ, i cannot get behind some forced ethno state. Closing boarders and stopping all immigration is fine by me. Forced mass deportations based on skin color is something I am unable to support.
not trying to derail the thread just a argumentative bump in a way.

Guarantee that cabinet member "hurting a child" is Hillary. Would tie into the alleged video of Huma and her that was on Weiner's laptop as per the NYPD detectives that saw it and got gag ordered.

Should I still prepare to fight if the Deep State somehow manages to "JFK" Trump? The tension is giving me an ulcer, and I need to know if I need to evacuate my family. I'll gladly stay behind if it buys them time to get to safety.

I just want to express how much I appreciate all the patriots wresting control back from the insanity that has hung over our country for so long. God bless you and keep you.

Digits confirm. They're scared, backed into a corner like animals. The question is how hard will they fight back?

Enough to send us back into the stone age if the revelations are as bad as I believe them to be.