Re:Creators

Shark Week

Leave Altair to me.

>blocks your path

Is that a magical girl for ants?

you aren't blocking anyone with that thumbnail

I would watch that show.

War criminal. You can tell that Selesia is quite used to extracting information from prisoners using harsh interrogation methods.

>harsh
yeah, call it like that now

They should have stayed in Selesia's world for a few episodes. A three way battle using magic/robots between Hime's forces, the Franco-German Empire and the British Empire (Avalon Brigade) would have been awesome.

I want to impale her

Easy there Vlad.

Reminder that Sota loses his viriginity next episode.

I need a new wallpaper for my phone, please post cute Motorola!!

that's not the only thing he's losing

Reminder that these are the main characters.

I don't know why sharkteeth is so frightening, when you think about it she's defenseless if you don't fall for her little trick

We don't know if she has more tricks.

>you will never watch her anime (directed by Yuasa)

Or just give her the silent treatment. Can't bite her bait if you don't respond.

Like Soda did?

fuck I wish I were him right now

bitch is crazy as fuck.. but, would totally be worth a bang.. dude should go on date with her

Sota doesn't deserve to touch any of these cuties
And i really mean touch, i cringed when Meteora touched his hand.

>viriginity
And by virginity you mean his anal virginity?

Genetically engineered German super-soldier from the future vs. Russian Space Marine

What archetype do you think will be in cour 2?

Tellarknights

War crimes aren't real.

Where's the Punished Mamika edit?

War crimes are very real if your nation loses the war and the victor decides that war crimes have occurred. Just ask Tojo, Goring, etc ...

Holy fuck! They actually went there. We all know where that "sausage" actually came from.

Thanks user

Meteora is a tall loli! She's like a loli, but tall!

I don't understand this tall loli meme. Just call her funsized or something.

She has a loli-type cuteness. If her legs was shorter, she would be a loli.

Punch Altair!

*were

Rape Altair!

Marine is a whore who looks like a granny and has an annoying voice

Hug Altair!

With a train!

What I mean is he's gonna get fucked big time.

Post more cute motorola!!!!

Marine is Otako

Her face is adorable. I wanna touch her cheeks.

Is this better than Re:Zero?
I lasted like 14 episodes or something but Subaru is too persistently stupid and suffers from heroic relapse where he realizes he can save everyone by suiciding and retrying in like episode 3, yet 10 episodes further in he dies once or twice more and suddenly he's afraid for his life again and also can't think things through.

Who is this? I vaguely remember a character that looked like this earlier in the season being important, but I'm losing it.

It's the same setting/universe so most likely you won't like it.

it's worse since it's a spin-off

Nice shitposts

You should also read Re Monster too, now fuck off

This one is a prequel about Subaru's Dad. In it he learns how to control the barrier between worlds from an autistic tour guide and his late-girlfriends Chuuni sister.
Naturally it explains the otherwise mysterious circumstances of Subaru going to another world in Re:zero

If you expected any other response you should fuck off too, retard.

>anime about basedKenichi
I'd watch it.

lmao epic meme XD put me in the screencap!!

I wasn't implying it was in the same series you autists, I'm asking because it's another isekai.
Why is Sup Forums so willfully dense lately?

It isn't an isekai though, retard. It's a 'story comes to life' setting. Isekai is about fish-out-of-water and exploring fantastic settings. This is more like Fate than it is Re:Zero

>I'm asking because it's another isekai.
You're getting those responses because you're retarded.

delete this

You asked a stupid question and received stupid answers. I'm not sure why you're confused.

Just watch it or find reviews if you're incapable of thinking for yourself. It's an anime-original show, there's a lot of people out there who want to tell you what to think about it.

>Fate/Zero
>Re:Zero
>Zero no Tsukaima is an isekai
What does it mean?

It's not an Isekai though.

"Re:" is literally only used for isekai you stupid faggots. Isekai is not as simplistic of a genre as you seem to think. Do you think this is Sup Forums or something, are you lost?

If you're not on this board to discuss anime and manga than maybe you should fucking kill yourself.

This isn't an isekai you fucking twat, isekai is a fucking story about some fucking nip getting reincarnated/transported/summoned into a world other than fucking earth.
This show is more akin to Fate than a fucking isekai whatever the fuck it is.

Arisu in Wandarando is Isekai!

Selesia looks like Asuka depending on the viewing angle meaning that she's German or at least half-German.

>re: is only isekai
Yeah nice. I forgot Re:life was a spin off to Re:zero where Subaru's kid realises he was autistic and gets to creep on highschoolers again. It really contextualises the anime-shorts.

>"Re:" is literally only used for isekai you stupid
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stupid millennials need to fuck off

>"Re:" is literally only used for isekai you stupid faggots
Re:Life

Nice attempt trying to fit in, retard. Just google what isekai means. And always lurk before being retarded. Now fuck off.

2hu is Isekai!

>what is re:life

This is an isekai show because the MC (Mamika) was taken out of her world and sent to Souta's world to deal with various issues and problems.

>"Re:" is literally only used for isekai you stupid faggots.

Re- is a prefix that denotes either 'again' or back.
Holy shit, are ESLs failing english this hard?

Jesus fucking christ, stop replying.

>"Hurr I like x so should I watch y, Sup Forums?"

Is not discussion. It's asking for recommendations, which is against the rules. Perhaps a different community would suit you better.

sage for off-topic.

You can't make this shit up.

Mima will get her isekai to Windows era soon, I can feel it

You can make this shit up, and indeed, that's what this user is doing.

It's bait.

And impressive bait judging by the number of (you)s user got with it.

The new "Explosions are relatively harmless"?

The explosions guy will be in the right if Mamika and Altair are both fine.

Why does all RE:_________ shows bring out the worst this board has to offer?

There is 0% chance they would kill Altair so early which means she survived that explosion.
Meanwhile Mamika was stabbed by swords and there is a high chance she is dead.

In othe words explosions are relatively harmless compared to swords.

>Mamikafags were redeemed
>next the Explosion guy is going to be redeemed
Holy Sonzai Exxu!

Re: Monster and Re: Zero
Both were a fucking mistake

>impressive
>lots of (you)s
Most of it is just creative ways to tie the Re:s together. This is old hat and barely even in response to the content of their post.

This is the reason why I hate explosions in anime. In videos you can see limbs torn off from shock, lungs destroyed and people generally dying to shrapnel, while in anime explosions are pretty much one of the most survivable type of attacks.

Things that are harmful to humans from most to least: a fucking stick > sharp metal sticks > elongated, unwieldy, thick metal sticks > a cold >>>>>>>>>> explosions

>anime explosions are pretty much one of the most survivable type of attacks.
I don't know about that user, how would you have survived if you had been blown to smithereens?

The show's only called Re:Creators because the Creators will end up Recreating their creations.

Even Shark calls her an old hag, she is nowhere near loli status, normalfag.

To be fair, it's a magical explosion so it's subject to different rules.

Because dumb frogposters.

>anime explosions are pretty much one of the most survivable type of attacks.
More like shining dust storm amirite?

I think they both survived the explosion. I was 100% vindicated about how powerful Yuya was. I said Mamika wasn't going to die, though (and I'll count what we saw as a death for now).
So that's one wrong, one right. I need a come back.

If you really think about it, even the least violent post WW2 president (Carter) had escalated support for Indonesia in East Timor.

>all of these people thinking it's either she's dead or alive

She'll have lived through the explosion, and won't have been done in by the swords yet, but she'll succumb to her wounds and be dead early into episode 9