Yu-Gi-Oh: VRAINS

subs are up for episode 4

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/50142346.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude is boring af!

INTO THE VRAINS

This show is fucking boring. If things don't get interesting by at least episode 10 I'm dropping

Yeah, even for a kids' anime it's pretty lame. I guess this is one of those where it's better to wait until 50 episodes have passed to see if it's worth catching up on.

What was boring was in how they wasted about 10 seconds between each action. They could have jammed in more plot or more back and forth instead of ''I draw'', ''I summon'', ''I set'', ''I end my turn'' and like 5 minutes passed during this whole thing

There's always that one chuuni who dresses up like a european knight

When will Blue Angel do her Link Summon?

Where can I watch the stream for episode 4?

After a data storm flips her skirt in front of the LIVE stream

inb4 Blue Angel ends up fighting that guy just to make this even more similar to 5D's

What are the chances of Blue Angel defeating Playmaker to make her at least somewhat viable in the show?

that was the longest pre-episode summary ever. thought they had mislabeled the episode number for a second.

Firewall Duraggon when?

You're all just h8'rs.

Yugioh VRAINS is the must best anime of the season and what do you guys say?

>Oh it's soooo boring
>Oh where is Blue Angel

uhhhhh, hello? She just whipped Yusakus snowboard when he was falling so um yeah... Maybe she is useful? I dunno?

If you don't want to watch the best show of the season, maybe you should just stick to Eromanga sensei honey ;)

These orphans are the worst.

>entertainment duelists in 2017

has anyone seen "Yu-Gi-Oh! THE DARK SIDE OF DIMENSIONS"?

Is it any good? does it show a sex scene with Tea?

If you're going to false flag, at least try harder than whatever this is supposed to be

This kids probably love youtubers instead of real duelists like Go Onizuka.

>implying VRAINS takes place in the present day

I miss when the majority of the plays in each duel didn't take more than 3 sec

might as well watch ygopro tournaments instead

the orphan kids are fucking fake asf

I really want to like VRAINS, but it's so damm hard, the only decent episodes don't even have duels, the ones that do have them are so damm boring, fuck whoever designed Go and fuck whoever thougt making him main character was a good idea.

Since this is Yoshida we're talking about, I'm expecting this shit to get interesting halfway through its course. So basically around episode 70+. Because right now this shit is boring as fuck.

I wonder if NAS seriously thought this pile could actually compete with the other kids' anime for their target audience's attention in this modern day. They should just stop making anime.

my niggas, the World Championship is alive

>4 fucking episodes
>still no plot

>not a single real adult to be found, let alone a parent
Everyone is going to be a goddamn orphan, aren't they?

>gotta keep Ai away from SOL and Hanoi
>gotta find Hanoi and Revolver because muh past
>if you die in the game you die in real life!!!
There is some plot, it's just not very exciting

Without spoiling anything, I absolutely hated how they barely explained the effects of the cards. I had to pause the movie and find the effects myself online to understand what was happening in the duels. Plot wise though, I enjoyed it. Nothing special but it achieved it's purpose of wiping away the shit that was arc v. Some parts were fucking hype and Kaiba was amazing. The cg actually looked pretty good too. No sexing though

it's certainly better than arc v so far

That's like saying a 2 day old mayo sandwich that got dropped on the floor and then trampled on by someone with athlete's foot is better to eat than literal shit.

VRAINS
>Vidya Trains

blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/50142346.html
>Hey everybody! We see you aren't all downloading Duel Links yet, so to show you how great Duel Links is, we'll add these Skill Cards to the game so you can enjoy Skills too and DOWNLOAD DUEL LINKS!

>no revolver
>boring duel
episodes fucking dogshit

Speaking of Duel Link, it's getting bigger and just now it started the World Championship 2017

dat lipstick hnngh
vrains has been killing it so far with the nameless background girls

>nameless background girls are being shown before aoi
ahahahaha

So is shitstains interesting yet?

What's with all the VRAINS hate? You people just can't enjoy anything can you? Arc-V I understand because it was genuinely bad and left a bad taste in everyone's mouth with how much potential it wasted but this show has barely started.

Who's the rival?

samefag

I think it's more of people not giving a shit

Revolver

I think It's pretty interesting, kinda like deck masters, but the abilities are actually written on the cards since deck masters are based on existing cards and their abilities have nothing to do with the card's usual effects.
Using physical cards with text written on them might actually help prevent cheating since you either have to use them right away at they start of the duel or keep them face-down where your opponent can see it so you can't just switch which one you want to use later.

Skill Cards confirmed for the OCG. fug

This

we doesn't play the card game

Speak for yourself.

DOWNLOAD DUEL LINKS....... No seriously download it cause its really fun

>anzu finally gets good design
>people only draw her fucking niggers

How many episodes left for this show? I dropped it at like 8

Just finished watching the episode and it was really enjoyable. Go is a cool guy with a cringe inducing entertainment style(at least is better than Yuya's). The kids at the orphanage are a bunch of dicks. A is still funny as hell and if it wasn't for him the duel would have felt boring. I liked how the episode wasn't 100% focused on the Duel and it seems like next episode will have better animation. That said, anyone else thought the noises AI was doing at the start of the episode were extremely lewd?

it's eye

>(at least is better than Yuya's)

Most of the time Yuya was pretty cringe but he has his moments where he had actual good entertainment dueling like against Dennis near the end.

Is Arc-V even worth finishing?

I got up to the Zarc flashback and stopped for a while, the only thing i can even imagine being interesting is Yuya Vs Yuri.

Anything else worth finishing it for?

its Ai, look at ED credits

No, just watch the last episode if you want to see how bad it become

Heck.

It's really frustrating because the first 2 seasons were really good, but it all just went downhill with how over-the-top the other dimensions were.

ugh synchro is shit, i still can't forgive them for how yuya beat jack without new ace card

>DUEL LINKS
>fun
pick one

Fuck off, it's way better than the shitfest the real game turned into.

Go is unfortunately just a generic as shit side character all-around, I don't care for his design/deck/backstory at all.

I may have to tune out for 2 months until after the main cast is finished being introduced.

But he did?

>0.02 cents have been deposited into your account

BUY SKILLS

DGuys, don't worry, this isn't happening.

Rather, its Konami and Shueisha suggesting that you use these in "for fun" duels with your friends.

We're safe for now.on't worry guys.

>ygorg still hasn't translated anything
probably nothing important

See Because it isn't

>>>/dng/

Go is the Crow of VRAINS

He's Jack too.

no if he was Jack I'd actually be entertained when he's on the screen.

Yes well, you idiots are taking this seriously. I had to correct you all before you retardedly spread this further.

For the #1 entertainment duelist, i expected him to be KINGU level. Now thats what a real entertainer is

>does it show a sex scene with Tea?

read Bokkin Paradise A after finishing DSoD

da fuq

I liked the first 3 episodes but this one was pretty boring. Don't really give a shit about Go at all.

Let me guess
Anzu getting blacked?
Again?

Don't like the idea of skill cards but using the manga panels as the card art looks pretty cool.

What are the Jips opinions on vrains?

VRAINS so far has sidekicks that manage to be more boring that ARC-V's.

lmao this is side character tier jealousy

MUH ORPHANS NOTICE ME REEEEEEEEE

Oh, fuck the hell off and kill yourself. People can enjoy mobile games too you know, you stupid dense fucking hipster faggot. Fuck off back to /dng/. You don't even play Duel Links, so what the hell do you even know about it.

>entame is shit

Enjoy it while you can, because it will become like the card games as well. They will have to update it to maintain relevance.

man these orphans are fucking trash

>cucked

I don't get why everyone's freaking out over it. It's optional if you don't want to play it anyway. In fact, it's actually good that there's more than 1 or 2 formats to chose from to play. No one plays traditional anyway, and I don't think unlimited even counts as an official format. I don't know much about MTG, but it like has what, 5+ formats already?

It fucking won't. They don't even have the older staple cards in it, and they did that on purpose. They even have recently made cards in there, so don't expect them to just add shitty easily accessible broken ass staple effects in there ever.

Find out on the 6th.

Oh, you poor naive one. You clearly don't get how things work in mobage. Seriously, mate, enjoy while you still can, I mean that not as an insult.