Black Lagoon

Did they fuck?

I wanted him to fuck the loli maid and had Roberta as step-mother.

I think it's pretty plausible that he has threesomes with his maids.

Yep. Pretty sure Hiroe made it canon in one of his side stories. I feel bad for Fabiola.

>implying Roberta doesn't encourage him to fuck Fabiola on camera

Micro Maid is best Maid

>that moment when the indian girl told Revy about wanting to fuck Rock

>one of his side stories
which?

It's an omake, so it's technically not canon in itself, but really, I wouldn't even bat an eye if Hiroe came out and said "Yeah, they're fucking."

The girls in this series are just fucking delicious by the way.

Did anyone else hardcore cringe at everything involving the maid? So fucking out of place in a series that was fine with the fanservice it already had. The actual backstory about Venezuala was fine but the way this bullshit thrust itself into the setting with the maid outfits leading was retarded, I thought, in supposedly a more serious manga. Same with the over-the-top Nazis in the end of the sunken ship bit. Same with some of Revy's mid-series crises and histrionics. Same with the younger nun who's just another Revy, and the "2deep" twins. Fuck, I just realized half of the story arcs and characters in Black Lagoon are retarded and don't belong in the same universe as Dutch.

>supposedly a more serious manga
What the fuck gave you that idea? The first story literally concludes with a WW2 torpedo boat torpedoing a modern day attack helicopter.

Because the guy driving the helicopter was a retard and parked next to a makeshift ramp. It was treated as a complete asspull by everyone on the boat, too, and it didn't even involve a scrap of anime physics.

Nobody else cringed, get that stick out of your butt.

Okay thanks, that is one (1) opinion, will await more. I just think it would be nice if the Japanese stopped thinking every anime has to have a maid, a loli, or a catgirl in it.

There's more things that come to mind
>dude carrying a handheld minigun
>first appearance of Roberta
>literally the entire character of Rotton
>Claude's modus operandi and ultimate death
>Sawyer going into combat against gunmen with a powertool
>Shenhua's fighting style
>the Samurai dude in the Japan arc, especially using his sword to cut a gun in half

The series is full of insane shit, second Maid arc just ramped it up somewhat.

You are a retard.

>I just think it would be nice if the Japanese stopped thinking every anime has to have a maid, a loli, or a catgirl in it
You're interested in the wrong medium.

You are a Redditor, and
You are what killed this medium.

>saying the most reddit thing possible
Yeah, get raped.

>You are what killed this medium.

>>>/reddit/

I think we can all agree on this.