MILO TO VISIT EVERGREEN STATE COLLEGE

Milo wants to speak at Evergreen State College, ground zero of one of last years most hilarious happenings. There must be some students lurking that could help make this happen.

>Evergreen student: Campus unsafe for white students who want to focus on education
youtu.be/pNwVWq8EjSs

The tweets linked: mobile.twitter.com/BretWeinstein/status/956090689648984064

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU
youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg
hotair.com/archives/2017/10/30/evergreen-college-president-spent-summer-talking-psychologist/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literaly who?

what's milo's story anyway

he kind of fell off the face of the earth, but not quite

He just toured Australia. I saw him in Melbourne, was pretty good, but a bit less about substance and more about bantz than his Dangerous Faggot tour. Was cool to see Antifa chimping in person after watching so many Burgerstreams.

youtu.be/RqfmchL3gB0
youtu.be/d4kLvlar8YU

HAPPENING Flashback
Student takeover of Evergreen State College:
youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg

Milo... entry tier red pills for the youth.

Who?

Good. I hate that my state has allowed that "College" to exist. They literally do not give grades there. It is as leftist of a "educational institution" as it can get.

apparently he has his own podcast/talkshow thing he does on youtube

It's ok, he needs to get back to BTFOing tv shills and campus protesters though. That's his strength.

>Evergreen
I can't stop thinking about that white female teacher getting harassed.

The Dean deserved to be mocked and I don't feel ounce of sympathy for him.

Stop shilling for a fag. Fags are worse than niggers.

The president, George Bridges, had to go to therapy after it too. He made a point of saying "it's not because of the students", after they held him hostage. He blamed us making fun of him.

hotair.com/archives/2017/10/30/evergreen-college-president-spent-summer-talking-psychologist/

Figures controlled opposition Jew Weinstein would shill for controlled opposition jew Milo.

Weinstein got his job at TESC on his wife's coat-tails. He didn't even have a Ph.D. when they hired her. He "co-taught" soft-ass pseudo-biology courses with her.

At some point they must have pressed the dean or faculty or whatever for one of those "two partner" academic tenure deals.

True fact: at evergreen they don't call it tenure, they call it "conversion."

As for Milo Yiannopoulos, he's a degenerate.

>Watch out SJW's, le based faggot is coming :D:D:D

who bang...

Wrong

TESC was founded and designed by white male Republicans (including Pres. McCann) to help white Washingtonians adapt to the new economy.

It was taken over by Boomer Marxists.

Grades are not what get you ahead in life. Work ethic is. Washingtonians have invested billions in this originally innovative and genuinely great institution, designed to help whites...and now it's being shit upon by the R2Dindus and the Jamils (pink haired tranny in hot pants) and the what was that super obese foul mouthed "professor's" name...who quit with a quarter-million dollar settlement?

Evergreen and its original goals and its many Trump voting mainstream workers and students have been targeted by people like the Gates family, whom George Bridges served back when he was at UW-Seattle. He ran one of their family foundations designed to get stupid blacks into college and protect them once they were there.

He did his sociology doctorate at UPenn on letting blacks get away with crime because law is racist.

His wife ended the career of a US Senator (Brock Adams) with sexual allegations that were so unbelievable and bullshitty, no prosecutor believed them.

But her lawyer is now the mayor of Seattle.

If they were mobbing a Jewish Bernie Professor, what's going to happen to Milo?

He will cancel at the last minute like always. That's his schtick.

POWERFUL!

There won't be any protests since nobody cares about Milo anymore.

Is that michelle obama to the right of whatever the fuck that red blob is?

He was more worried about his pension. I can't blame him for cucking out.

I just want another Evergreen chimpout. First one was so goddamn entertaining.

It never would have happened if he wasn't such a weak push over

Why keep this shit thread alive? Do you work for him? He should still be in Australia afaik.
saged

>TALKING ABOUT MILO
>GIVING THE GAY JEW MORE ATTENTION

Why? Back to reddick with you cunt

I want Evergreen to chimpout again, there were anons claiming to be students when they first chimped. I'm hoping they see this and get Milo to speak at EG.