Satanophany 09

Things are once again super interesting this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/satanophany.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP Note: 56kg in around 123lbs

Chapter 09 end

Thanks for the dump user.

I still don't know if it's phany or fani.

Phany is right there in the title, also en.wiktionary.org/wiki/satanophany. Where did this fani come from?

Yamada has become an absolute madman, I have high hopes for this manga.

I've seen it used as the spelling as well. I've seen both Satanofani and Satanophany used interchangeably with regards to the manga.

>tonight will be a festival of masturbation
how's that different from any other night

He probably eats takoyaki and candy apples beforehand, for the festival feeling. Also since the next night is in a week I wonder what he plans to mastubate to while waiting.

In case you hadn't noticed, they also dropped Chapter 10 as well.

Cool. You can dump it now if you feel like it, but if you don't want to I'll make a thread tomorrow.

Eh, why not?

Dropped this at chapter 7, did something change? I don't like how all girls are the same with just different boob size and hair color.

Technically nothing's changed.

these translator notes are pretty gud

That's all of it. I actually have the untranslated raws for the next chapter, and can share those if people want.

You really are quite generous user. Thanks.

I'm taking that as a yes. I doubt most people here have seen any of this.

oh dyke for pleasure

My bad for breaking the flow. Didn't look down the thread and see you were still posting.

And that's the last. This is probably the biggest dump we will ever see of Satanophany on Sup Forums. Three full chapters.

Now all we need is a master of the Moon Runes to translate for us. Or wait for Death Toll.

Alright folks, we have an outfit competition. Who's the most /fa/?

the worst thing in the fucking world. why do peopel do this.

Entertainment purposes. Or meta commentary.

neither are wanted or needed. fuck off with your distracting retardation.

I appreciate your sentiment, my friend. But to those out there who don't like our group's margin notes, I must clarify something.

No one "let's" us have our fun. We have it at our own discretion. If some, like you, enjoy them at times, that is icing on the cake.

For those who don't like them, tough grid, mac. You're on the short end of the electrical fuse of doom, stretched across the circuit board of unlimited amplification.
(And anyone out there who gets that reference will earn bonus points from this aging hippie!)
And now, I'm going to dump the TRUE and HONEST chapter 10 , and if someone hate my work I will bitch about it because I DO IT FOR FREE.

Wait, if you are Death Toll, then the chapter 10 we have is also Death Toll. Literally taken from the site. You're posting the same thing twice.

If anything, you should get 11 done. I want to know if my theories on the Medusa Syndrome being a mind-altering system are correct.

Nishi is so pure, I hope nothing happens to him

He gonna get gang raped by a bunch of hot, big-tittied murderers.

Chapter 10 is the last release

Yes, and the 11 Raws I posted above.

Is there any difference between and ?

No.

>Abs

Where are those clothes located? Seems strange to have a jester outfit

If only we could all be so lucky

Make sure you add a watermark so mangafox doesn't steal your margin blog notes

He is adding meme notes, honestly they are the same as normal notes from death toll

He already got his clothes taken off easily, even though he is a guard he is too soft. wonder what he did to get shipped to big titty prison

And this is sad because I'm doing my worst to being shit and if you see the first chapter of the manga you feel they're trying to being funny(only see the first notes in the manga to see that)