Triggered haitians mad at conan o'brien visit

because he is American.

youtube.com/watch?v=Go4QrE_0MHU

You don't have to know who I am. You don't have to respect me. Let me tell you this though. I have contributed more content and more dissonance to this site than any other poster. I alone am responsible for Christopher Poole putting in place thread cool down timers because of what I used to do here. That is just one example of how I have changed this site.
So next time you post a stupid rehashed meme or think you're being clever when you press the post button, think about how insignificant you and your post really are in the grand scheme of things. Your tiny mind wouldn't even be able to comprehend what I have seen and done.

Now this place is merely a shell of it's former self. Maybe not even a shell because sometimes a shell can still serve a purpose.

Does that one nogress blame Trump for the shitty state of Haiti?

>Triggered haitians
Is there any other kind, Hymie?

Woah! Stand back everybody, we got a big guy over here

Does he have man boobs? He chest is really freaking me out

those soy tits on Conan

that gif lmao

that nigress going on how the U.S is at fault for Haiti being a shithole.

I just wish they would have hacked Conan to death with a machete

>I just wish they would have hacked Conan to death with a machete

That would be sweet

Australians are truly the dumbest anglos, the niggers of the anglos if you

i truly believe they were only criminal and retards send to australia

>mustache

She blames the US and Trump

Now this is shitposting

Does anyone have this one?

It's almost beautiful. I think it could use some refining tho. Maybe reference actual old school shit like a soldier listing his battles

Snacks?

DRUMPFY TRMUPHY BTFO OUT!

Emu-slut has a point.

>only the mustache

For me, it's those fresh off the boat Australian shitposters pretending to be oldfags. Heh. *teleports behind you*. I even flash some ancient memes in this sanctuary and they try to say I’m not music maker or a dreamer of the dreams.
One time I asked to see his accomplishments and the bogan shitposter couldn’t even teleport. I decided to not give him any (You)s for such lack of teleportation skills. I said, “This ain't a little teleportation-free cuntsucking hugbox!" and the nice friendly DYET Australian poser newfriend stayed at ‘1 post by this ID’.
I’ve seen memes you people wouldn’t believe. Crying and laughing faces that will eternally exist in solitude. Fuzzy mammals that pilot spacecraft and rotate like kegs of beer. Mental Jens of cancer stick gluttony. Bears that relentlessly hunt for lollipops. I’ve seen the all singing and all dancing shit of the world and I even dip my memes into this special sauce, it’s delicious!

Kek

really making me think there m80. Anyone else having a real think at this?
I cant remember when I last had a think.

i really want to kill conan o'brien

the fact that no one here even understands that you're just an aussie shitposter indicates to me that everyone who made this place what it once was has left. And so i shall do the same.

Awesome.

>no one understands he's an Aussie shitposter
Are you sure? It's obvious

Fuck off to krpple chins then faggot. You'll love it, it's no fun allowed.

Thank you master can I suck your dick please

"Gibs me dat money white devil! bix nood"
"Thats okay" Conan smirked, "Ben Franklin will solve this." reaching for his back pocket.
It was empty
His wallet sat alone at the buffet counter of the Hilton Hotel.
At that moment, Conan knew he fucked up.

To the ultimate autist who has been using his "funny" random filenames for years now: you're not funny. You're shit.

I never save your webms, I never laugh at your posts, I only feel deep pity for you.
You clearly spend a lot of time doing what you do and you're proud of it. But there's nothing to be proud of. Your filenames are garbage. Not inventive, not funny, not even slightly amusing. They only make me want to scroll past your files

>its america's fault they rebuilt our infastructure thrice and we let it decay completely
>tell Trump to research jean-jacques dessalines, the man responsible for the ethnic purge of the french people on haiti.
way to set us straight, angry black man.

I'm honored

I just found out about this place

From reddit.

Wheres the like button?

behind my zipper

Me too. I would like to pay money to to give this post a golden coin

>only criminal and retards send to australia

At least they were not niggers