Is he the most powerful character in all of anime and manga?

Is he the most powerful character in all of anime and manga?

No
This is the most powerful character

Yes.

t. butthurt fatefag

HOW DARE YOU

>sataniafags always wrong

What does he even do? I'm like 90% sure any time traveler can auto win against him.

Psh... nice try at slandering us, you mere beast.

Can't someone just snipe him? Being able to kill stuff is cool and all, but that doesn't make him invulnerable to getting killed.

*stabs your point of death before you can time travel*

*kills the concept of time travelling*

While we're at that
Why don't more Jojo characters use guns?

Can Shiki cut the woman's himen?

>Nanaya
>Eyes of Death Perception

You used the wrong image, nerd.

No, but he can cut the loli cunny wider for penetration, just like the olden Imperial days

>anime

against what opponent? any stand worth its shit can catch bullets easy so that's useless in stand v stand. in a battle with a human why not just kill them anyway. the only time it ever really worked was with Manhattan transfer, but that was because the stand aided gun use.

he already did

Yes?

Did any girl really have a chance against this?

Guys, I'm so fucking hyped!

;_;

Fuck.

#notmytohno

I'm gonna have to ask you to delete that right now, friend

Looks great to be honest, non-Harry Potter glasses aren't bad considering the different setting. Takeuchi sameface is just the usual.

Only new design issue I have is Arc's skirt and lack of hair vents.

This just stinks of /fgog/ trash.

This one is really forced honestly, you could probably make any of Takeuchi's modern Rin and Sakura art resemble Saber by completely changing the hairstyle.
Hair is a huge part of character design and what you most associate with an anime character.

The first time I saw this image on Sup Forums I thought it was Issei. I still haven't reached this part of the VN though.

I WANT THE PUSSY'S PUSSY

The first time he appears as a sprite is in PLUS Disc, never in the original VN.

Oh neat, I'll read that once I'm finished with Tsukihime but that's a ways off since I'm still on the Arc route

Psh, that artist doesn't give a shit about Tsukihime anymore.

You stink to secondary. Karna was Nasu's RPG character for Apocrypha draft, which meant he was a Lancer in Apocrypha and CCC.

A cat is fine too.

Everyone knows about Karna though? I was talking about the image itself.

Psh... Have a (You) before I tear you into 17 pieces, pitiful shit-eater,

No one have that gif of Hisui's secret martial arts with all the arms from KT?

Could I get a quick rundown on why this guy is so strong?

It's been a while since I played but basically everything in the world has invisible lines on it and a dot that is the center of these lines. Things can be cut apart very easily on the lines, and stabbing the dot kills them. Shiki got fucked up as a child and can see the lines/dots when he takes his glasses off. He's also the scion of a family of demon killers or something.
Some of his feats include
>fucking up a super strong vampire
>fucking up a guy made of animals
>fucking up a chair
>killing poison that was in someone's body, neutralizing it
>having a loyal maid
Basically if something is capable of dying, he might be able to kill it. He can't see lines/dots on things that are too far above his level though.

He fucked that chair up good.

But what if I'm faster and stronger and don't let him stab me me anywhere, let alone on my dot?

Please do not lewd the Len.

you'll probably kill him. You have the advantage of actually knowing about his crazy eyes though. I don't think they have the type moon wiki in the Nasuverse.

Just read the VN. He fights shit stronger and faster than himself there.

Yes yes, well done Shiki, well done. HOWEVER

I love Akiha

that's what you think
*eye wink*
*woosh*

I mean, is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu