Why the white man always gotta be holdin' us back?

Why the white man always gotta be holdin' us back?

she's right u know

>adopting a nigger
for what purpose?

You as a german should understand this more than anyone here

This like Pol and the Jews

no I don't. I just want to get off this ride...

Is that literally Nordic text on his chair?

They think it helps.
Evidently it doesn't.

Gotta keep the dumb people happy, can't let them figure shit out for themselves and frustrate them. If the cattle are upset, they won't easily produce milk.

Black Panther is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Jack Kirby, first appearing in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966) in the Silver Age of Comic Books.

Like all great comics it was written by 2 Jewish guys.

Be sure to spread that fact around.

Really makes u think

This makes me angry

are you implying the West hasnt been fucking over Africa for centuries?
Not sure about a dude in a cat suit sitting on a throne, but they would at least have a working society, with a little positive interaction.

>adopting a nigger
They deserve it desu. No sympathy.

White guilt and a walking, talking virtue signal. The reality clearly not so fun up close.
Niggers belong in Africa and as far away from civilisation as possible.

Are they literally retarded?

Serves your parents right for being literal cuckolds

are you implying they would be better off if left isolated? Probably, but they still wouldn't have a "working society".

Yes.

you misspelled "Detroit 2015 without wh*te people"

No, they wouldn't. Guess who sold the slaves to America in the first place? African, black slave traders.

Last time I checked India got fucked way more by British than Africa by the US and they're doing quite good nowadays. Way better than Africa at least.

Oh. So you consider white inbred rednecks to be the same as you, and black university professors to be different?

All races have "niggers". You are one.

>DIZ EZ IF WE WUZ KANGZ
I love the leftist media. It's cute in it's ignorance to nearly everything.

Can you imagine what it must be like to not be able to take control of your own life, and instead blame a boogieman for all your problems. To let those delusions go on so long, and run so deep in your self destructive culture that a comic book movie is your "proof of worth" to the really real world.

It's not real! Hundreds of white, yellow, and brown animators spent thousands of collective hours to paint your black fantasy.

>All races have "niggers"

Yet somehow in one race the "niggers" are 10% of the population and in the other race it's 50%.

So this gives us some sort of moral obligation to feel sad about it or some shit? Fuck out of here.

What the fuck did they expect? Also why didn't they handle him like a nigger? A nigger is like a dog, once he thinks he is the dominant one he will start acting like this. Why do you think niggers punch their children and act like lunatics?
>Because they are born fucking crazy

>quite good nowadays
Hard chuckle

The little girl was innocent

At least they have nukes.

>All races have "niggers". You are one.
Nope. I have no criminal record. I have no bastard children I don't support. I have no propensity for violence. I have been long term employed.
All races may have their dregs, the issue with niggers is the majority are the dregs and the ones that aren't a small handful with at least one caucasian parent that have been raised in white communities.
The rest are a write off.

nice 'african' runes on his cgi throne
what do they say? oooggaa booga we wuz kangz

The West completely ignored Africa until about 1880. They ran it for the next 80 years and then left, about 58 years ago.

Africa’s current situation is 99% of its own making

>thatched roof skyscrapers

MY SIDES!

>The little girl was innocent
Being raised by cuckold parents she probably would've turned into a BBC slut. Again, no sympathy.

CPS is always going to blame the parents. Theyve been caught multiole times manufacturing excuses to confiscate kids. Reason being is that they recieve something like $8000 a month per kid in thier custody and up until recently employees got monetary bonuses for high sucessful confiscation rates.

Talk about a soyboy. If I discovered my chimpanzee 'brother' was raping my little sister, he would be hanging from a tree in the front-yard.

you do realize sub Saharan africa still looks like this in a lot of places
What makes you think these people would have grown up when they still haven't been able to?

Are you denying white supremacy by saying 1% effort didn't destroy the universe?

The Negro is the Jew's Rat

Africans, in general, have been deprived of exposure to developments in modern society, knowledge, etc.
At the same time they have been exposed to tremendous amounts of violence, social unrest, and general instability. From birth.
The behaviors you associate with race are most likely learned through exposure, or lack of, to various social elements.

To bad for all you bullshit dreams It would still be a shit hole compared to the city's the Nazi would have built if they where not being held back by the white man.

>Stan Lee is jewish
>Its fucking true
God fucking dammit, Sup Forums is making me hate absolutely everyone that I once liked.

ON the contrary if no white ever went to Africa core HDIs like GDP per capita, life expectancy, productivity, etc etc would be much much, much, much lower. Whites were a net benefit for Africa and the data all shows that.

Cuz we were here first. Now go back to Africa where you belong.

But the worst parts of Africa are untouched by whitey

>doesn't know the american comic book business was jew created

This is fantastic. We should really run with it.
>Go Home Black People and become kangs and qweeens again.......

We already are #Blaxit

we are jealous of your melanin and of your big cocks

Stop being racist

You don’t seem to understand that none of us care whether their behaviour is biologically innate to their race or not, it’s enough that they exhibit the behaviour for us to want them to stay as far away from us as possible.

What a stupid fucking excuse. Are you implying that niggers in the US are so mistreated by everyone else than each other that they just HAVE NO CHOICE but to turn out violent? Get the fuck out of here. Violence is in nigger nature and it's a side-effect of their low IQ. Go do some research before you white knight on Sup Forums.

>white 3dmodellers needed ASAP to model and render AFRICA without white people

I knew they had their hand in it, like they do everything but it was one of those things that I didn't research about because I knew I was not going to enjoy the results.

We nevah freeeeeze my bruddas

>superhero movies are real life

are niggers actually this stupid

Why's dey always dragging down all of mankind?

>want them to stay as far away from us as possible.
I'm not arguing that. I'm saying the 1%, bankers, etc should probably give a chunk of their jewzillions back to Africa so they can build a country that they actually want to live in.

Being violent isnt a negative trait, you fucking cuck. It's just been manipulated into thuggery instead of what it's meant for - Men standing the fuck up and fighting for what's right.

You know, the second I saw the trailer and ad finished laughing at the mud hut skyscrapers I knew someone would be treating it like a documentary. It's all so tiresome.

White people were retarded enough to regard them as equals.

>before white people destroyed it
1. It was always shit - especially below the belly of the Sahara
2. Muslims had been enslaving niggers since the 7th century - centuries before whitey

Yes. I know several who discuss movies as if they were real life. Emancipation was a mistake.

>White people
Funny way of spelling disease

Trillions in Western money has been pouring into Africa for decades. It’s still one big shithole. Go figure.

>It's just been manipulated into thuggery

You are clinically retarded, I hope you know that.

one of us is.

has to be, africans never invented a written language

d, d, does this lady know that there isn't literally another world and people inside the movie screen, right? please tell me she knows that it is fantasy and make-believe.

fuck

A significant portion of the white population is currently convinced that they are #resisting voldemort's death eaters and the cronies who corrupted the ministry of magic. Does the fact that niggers are going to think some hamfisted capeshit movie is historical REALLY suprise you?

>ChinamanexplainingKimbohowtheyfuckedup.jpg

Holy shit
Are we actually the low iq retards who let low iq retards into our country?

Oh wait jews...

gas the muggles,magic war now

Abe was retarded enough to free them and expect some loyalty, but they betrayed his party for free welfare handouts.

I used to work at a credit card customer support center in college. On several occaisions black people called to loudly express dismay that they were expected to pay back what they spent having previously thought credit cards were simply passports to unlimited free shit only moments prior. Dont ever underestimate the levels of thier stupidity.

Money going to Africa is a waste and just pours gasoline on the fire that is the African situation.
International aid to them should be eradicated or else the problem will simply spread and become far more pronounced than ever before.

If this is real do these mega cucks even classify as soyboys anymore?
Are they super soyboys?

It's you.

Come on mate. Niggers are barely above dogs in terms of cognition. They had thousands of years to create functioning societies, they aren't capable.

>church group

Of course. How much you guys wanna bet they were Christcucks who went to Africa to adopt Christian niglets?

Nigger they were savages living in tribes. They barely had fire

>they betrayed his party for free welfare handouts.
You do realise that republicans where the left-wing group back them, right?

You know what I like?
>democrat: "you dont have to apologize for your anscestors, you just have to admit that systemic racism is real and doesnt disappear overnight"
>okay, what about the fact that democrats historically voted for slavery, segregation, and anti black laws while republicans strived to free them? What about the systemic racism historically present in YOUR party?
>"oh, well obviously that just disappeared overnight!"

I'd gouge his eyes out on the spot with my bare hands.

Agreed, dead as a fucking door nail.

I've been around my country's rednecks, and I've been around black people. I can't relate to either group, but the rednecks have some level of empathy and a sense of morality I've never found in a black man, even university educated. Don't get me wrong, the redneck will break into my countryside home and steal my TV, but when push comes to shove he knows what he's doing is wrong. The educated black man gives me big smiles and doesn't forcibly steal from me, but every word out of his mouth is a sociopathic attempt to get his hand in my pocket.

Tell that to the isolated Dindus

>pic is Detroit 100 percent black population

Wow. It's good to hear this sometimes since I don't run into truly stupid people much, and it is easy to forget that they exist.

These people haven't interacted with niggers enough to realize this shit.
Sadly they're under the illusion that niggers are "people just like us."
I get where they come from, they sorta look like us and walk on their hind legs, but no.
Like chimpanzees, these creatures are only cute if you ignore what violent and territorial animals they are.

So either they've destroyed the rest of America and Detroit now floats in the Trans-Pacfic-Atlantic Ocean, or America wanted so little to do with Detroit that it was broken off and set adrift in Lake Erie.

My hippy uncle and aunt adopted a half abo half islander. Hes alright.

This kills Sup Forums