Exposure to aluminium salts in municipal water risks causing brain damage...

Exposure to aluminium salts in municipal water risks causing brain damage. Find out how to remove it from your drinking water.
>in b4 halogens
>that's an argument for another day

We already know how.

>we

pronoun autism

I think Im good

how?

Had a gay frog decorate my living room.

Prices were reasonable.

>le happy water filter merchant

serious question. how can i remove chemicals from drinking water... is this a meme or can it actually be done?

while we are on the topic of aluminum.
pic related

get one of these
A reverse osmosis system.
Just make sure you get something to neutralize the acidity.
Pure water is much more acidic than mountain dew.

This is a diagram showing how antiperspirants work.

How good are his filters?

>Pure water is much more acidic than mountain dew.
No, it's actually very alkaline by comparison.

Nothing we can do about it. Drink up and enjoy this life to the fullest.

>get one of these

when the water is filtered, do i have to add stuff to it like minerals to make it save to drink? isn't distilled water dangerous to drink?

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

it is, extremely.

It will suck the minerals out of your body, your bones, your cells.

Unless of course you have something else in your stomach other than distilled water. Like food that the water could leech salt from instead.

then what good is it to filter water if it is dangerous to drink?

If you wanna die just because you forgot to add something to your water be my guest.

it's not.

Unless the filtration system also re-adds necessary minerals to the end-product water to make it safe to drink it's like having a tap that delivers cyanide.

>If you wanna die just because you forgot to add something to your water be my guest.
Your stomach always has acid in it unless your health is already fucked-up. There is literally nothing wrong with drinking distilled water. Even on an empty stomach it won't do anything to you unless maybe you've gone days without eating before you drank distilled water.

i don't know what to believe anymore, anons.

Exposure to blah blah blah... who the fuck cares? Buy a damn water filter and shut the hell up.

Don't blindly take what random people posting anonymously on Sup Forums say as fact. Don't even accept what news or scientific journals post as fact. Do your own research and don't become dogmatic about the conclusions you come to.

That's it.

Excuse me, I had gotten the meat of the issue of pure water backwards.

Though it does suck minerals and shit out of your cells, the biggest issue with pure distilled water is where your cells will absorb it, and so much of it, they will burst.

Having even so much as one blood vessel burst in your brain is enough to kill you or put you in a coma from stroke.

Again, shits like cyanide.

This guy doesn't really know what he's talking about.

You act as if pure water could move around in pockets, isolated from the rest of the water in your body. When you piss in the toilet, the whole bowl gets salty.

And if so much as one blood vessel absorbed enough of that water and made it up to your brain before it burst you're SOL.

You can drink a cup and probably be fine but fuck that.

just one god damn drop of distilled water into your eye will render you blind as it kills the cells.

It's poison.

AMerimutt education strikes again, literally spouting filter-jew propoganda noncense. Dont listen to this moron, distilled water is the best water you can possibly drink. You dont even adsorb minerals from water, they are not organic.

>just one god damn drop of distilled water into your eye will render you blind as it kills the cells.
That's factually fucking wrong.

Absorbing minerals from water isn't the point at all stalinfag. The point is minerals being sucked from your cells.

Go back to your dungeon and watch more american movies, sharpen your engrish skills.

It's factually fucking right, stop trying to get people killed cocksucker.

this

>It's factually fucking right
Fucking prove it then.

I've been drinking pure RO water for at least a decade and I'm perfectly healthy. If it concerns you that much then just slap in a remineralization cartridge. That's the great thing about a RO setup, you can configure however you like. Using a double (series) RO membrane setup cuts waste water in half if you have the pressure to run it.

But don't get a drop in your eye though, because you'll go blind. At least according to this dumb fucker;

Its not sucking them out of cells you braindead fucking abomination, there is a difference between organic minerals and inorganic ones, the ones in cells are organic, part of the structure, nothing will "suck them out", distilled water helps your body release inorganic minerals, that your filtration system couldnt get rid of and stored in your limf, joints, fat and blood. God you ignorant retards who love to spout bs are the worst type of people. Ive been drinking distilled water for 5 years now, im perfectly healthy. Islanders have been drinking rainwhater (naturally distilled water) only for millenia and they have perfect health. Go shoot yourself moronic la creatura, how can one be so dumb.

Pure water into your fucking eye will cause the cells to undergo lysis which will render you blind you fucking retard, they will rupture, it's so fucking simple yet I have to spell it out for you every step of the way lmao.

It's an extreme case but perfectly possible.

>rainwater is pure distilled water

What is acid rain nigger, rainwater is not pure, you cannot clean your fucking computer with it, it has plenty of shit, it has lower mineral content but not enough to be significant, you absolute gopnik.

It won't hurt your eye for the same reason you can swim in the ocean without dying of a salt overdose. Your skin (and eyes) can maintain a fucking balance. Maybe if you laid in a pool of distilled water for days on end, but anything less than that will probably be harmless in the long run.

>It's an extreme case but perfectly possible.
No, it's so fucking extreme it becomes impossible.

You can't be this dense.

The equivalent of pure distilled water on the opposite side of the spectrum is pure fucking salt.

Go ahead, swim in a sea of fucking salt and see if you don't die.

>opposite side of the spectrum
There's only one spectrum here, and you're on it.

>Go ahead, swim in a sea of fucking salt and see if you don't die.
Actually a few of my friends nearly did that one winter when we were in middle school. They were having a snowball fight and didn't realize they worked their way over to a giant salt pile for deicing roads. It eventually became a giant salt fight.

You have nothing but attempts at clever ad hominem and retarded sidetracking left.

Thanks for playing.

>user continues making claims with no actual proof

This is why I only drink my own Urine Bear Grills style

I work on a cruise ship. How can I do such a thing?

Can I just go ask the Engineers for a list of chemicals in the water or something?

Interesting. I remember seeing a paper that linked alzheimer's to aluminum buildup in the brain, and remember someone mentioning a link with autism as well in the same thread I found it.

iirc, miners didn't show nearly the rates you would expect if exposure was the cause, so it's more likely the body's regulation of it being out of whack

Honestly, I'd record a video of me pouring a gallon of distilled water in my eyes just to shut you dumb faggots up, but it's not worth the effort.

>drinking tap water
The ultimate state of hobos

If it wasnt an argument between 2 burgers I would say American education. The reason pure water is dangerous is as the other burger says it has 1/100 or less ion content than your body. If you soak (not just splash) your eye in it the the cells will try to balance both side to the same concentration of ions. Thus making your eye cells expand and likely rupture, making you blind.

Other burger less jargon when arguing on teh interwebz.

How can I avoid aluminum without smelling like a hobo?

He said that "just one god damn drop of distilled water into your eye will render you blind" which is just fucking wrong. When you exaggerate, and blow crap like this so wildly out of proportion it becomes impossible for most people to take you seriously.

Bathing in or drinking distilled water isn't going to kill you. At the worst you might end up with a minor vitamin or mineral deficiency, which is something you can just as easily get even if you DON'T drink distilled water. If you really want to convince people what you're saying is true, you don't exaggerate it to the point you look ridiculous.

Cologne you cheap bastard. Get the ones made from oils and not "toilet water" because the latter airs out so quickly making it worthless.

>implying cologne isn't just as bad for you

Why would it be?

>Made in China

He didn't go on an ad hominem rant, but I'll do: you're retarded m8

Have you ever read the ingredients in cologne?

First ingredient is sandnigger, second is truck of peace. Yet they refuse to put warning labels on Cologne

Get water samples on different days and send them to a lab. They should be able to tell you about the contents. Do you know where the ship gets drinking water from?

Reverse osmosis is retarded. Get a carbon drip with flouride filters, like a Berkey water filter.

Cologne is for faggots. Just get aluminum free deodorant you dumb nigger.

Ingredients are never listed on the bottles lol what's in them?

Cologne smells better and longer than deodorant

You can't buy pure water. You need a special machine to go through all the steps in pic related.

>what's in them
probably shit that's worse than aluminum.

holy shit how can you be this dumb. l2physics

Shocking that OP provides no sauce.

Things like chlorella and diatomaceous earth can help remove toxic buildup in the body.

Carbon drip filter for water is a good idea