>jews are losing

>all thanks to a leaf

Explain this.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8
patreon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is that

He explains it better than I ever could.

I don't believe you.

based big dick peterson working these postmodern marxist buckos into a goddamn shoot

if we revert to classical liberalism we'll just end up with the exact same situation we're in now.

Expose roaches to sunlight and they scurry off to go into hiding elsewhere.

I just got his book.
It's pretty good.
He writes like he speaks.

Which one?

>
>
>
>
>

Whites are finally chimping out

>shitposting changed the course of history
>Canada is behind every shitpost
where is my ai gf?

Jordan Peterson wants a young man to invent an AI GF computer program, so is encouraging them in order to get it. He's playing the long Canadian con.

amazon.com/12-Rules-Life-Antidote-Chaos/dp/0345816021/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

stop spamming that you dumb fuck.

Much love for this redpiller, but Kevin MacDonald is the more important academic intellectual. Been reading his trilogy, and it has led to a greater understanding of the world than all 4 years of my double major in college

Reason.

Jordan Peterson just gives an ad hoc intellectualisation of normalfagism.

Why? If enough people can see just how destructive this bullshit has been, why do you automatically assume things will ultimately swing back to where it is now? Is is not possible for people to keep things swinging and go a different direction?

Went to see him in Holland on the 21st. Great lecture. Afterwards, during the booksigning, I asked when the online university will be ready, and he said he's at a tenth of the donations needed to make it happen. He needs to hire professors, lawyers, it guys, etc. We really need this university, anons. You probably spend $50 bucks a week on garbage, things you don't even need. Do you want to make a difference in the world? Do you want to slay the dragon and get the gold? DONATE!
patreon com/jordanbpeterson

Clean your lobster.

Its temporary, the let will fightback peterson soon in full force. The real culture war is about to start.

What people need is to stop being afraid to admit they will not fall in line with the PC agenda.