One Punch Man

post your monsterfus

Such a tasty qt.

Any updates?

Where is he? I hope he survives.

Why bother with prosthetics when she can just suck some blood and regenerate?

>born with a blast
>a blast
>Blast
Blast confirmed being one of many Blasts, one of which was involved in birthing golden sperm

yeah when will ONE release a new chapter? it's been like 6 months now right?

Most of her monsters parts (all the battle related ones at the very least) got removed by Genus, so she's no different from a human now.

There is something just great about villains reforming and working properly.

Him and the rest of those Dragons are great. I think ONE was intentionally trying to design the most ridiculous, silly kinds monsters to make up the most powerful of the Monster Association, from "water" that fires itself to a literal homeless person with a crown and cape, but they end up putting on this amazing, unique showcase. I love many of those chaotic panels showing them together.

She probably can't regenerate without her blood sack which burst anyway (in the anime at least)

Surprising that he's only a Tiger threat. I know Hero Association ranks aren't that accurate, I just wish they didn't vary so much.

Is the god that gave homeless god his powers god level?

That sounds pretty obvious. Guy is the "final boss" for sure and seems to be behind the monsterification "plague".

what chapter is this guy from?

- More filler.

- Murata said Suiryu is as strong as Garou unless ONE tells him no.

- ONE is too busy writing MOB and drinking pina coladas to correct or write plot for OPM so we're stuck in filler hell

Pretty much that's it.

>- ONE is too busy writing MOB

He's taking a break for it this week and it's ending anyway.

Maybe we're getting a webcomic update but I wouldn't be confident about it.

There really should've been a disaster level between Tiger and Demon. The strongest tigers can stomp most of A-class, while the strongest demons are too strong for half of S-class.

In universe it would be hard. It's not like they have the stats of the monsters.

Grizzly Meow was taken out by Stinger and Lightning Genji working together. The Fubuki Group working together was able to take down a Demon level threat too.

And Snek pretty much one shotted 1/3 of a demon threat.

Filler don't count, bruh.

Bet you think Piccolo got his driver's license too.

That was from an extra chapter, not filler.

Extra chapters are filler now too, huh.

I see.

The whole manga is basically a redraw of the wbecomic + filler.

Just accept it, bruh.

Web comic

>Murata said Suiryu is as strong as Garou unless ONE tells him no
So ONE confirmed that Suiruuu is stronger than Gooro?Nice

Most likely ONE doesn't give a shit while Murata cares a lot about his special snowflake character.

I highly doubt ONE cares about powerlevel pedros and their opinions.

That would explain why ONE answers powerlevel questions.

this artis really loves Chibi Boros

This is NOT the Dominator of the Universe I know

She's perfect
Nice to you pull that source straight out of your ass
0/10, fuck off somewhere

>Murata said Suiryu is as strong as Garou unless ONE tells him no
He said he doesn't know shit

No wonder because he's just an artist whose nonsensical ideas routinely get straight up deleted by ONE

Yeah, we get it Garoufag, you know better than Murata.

>season 2 ends with a whimper

Goodbye normalfag fan base, ONE just killed his income.

>Nice to you pull that source straight out of your ass

Leave it to a muratafag retard to not even know what their waifu idol master says.

Stop pretending you know shit when all you do is jerk off to a fucking GAG MANGA, loser.

Top kek Muratafag. ONE knows better. That's why he routinely blocks Murata's dumb as hell fanfic and never shares with him what he's going to write in advance.

ONE isn't done until he starts buying lambos from proceeds.

How stupid are you actually
You're trying really hard to this (YOU)

Learn English, Pedro.

No one cares about you or who you reply to. Attend your ESL classes before you post on here about how much you love Murata and Dragon Ball GT.

I don't think I'd ever come across your branch of autism. I guess everyone who calls out your utter retardation is ESL to you right. If you're going to bait people, at least try to put some effort into it

No, it was the fact that you couldn't put together a sentence correctly; even when you try hard at grammar, you still show how ESL you are, Juan.

Now please stop replying to me. I am here to discuss One Punch Man not Juan Pedro Manuel (aka you).

That scene being replaced was 100% on ONE's side though. Since the whole content and the dialogues were different.

Que te jodan!

Not really. Murata wrote literal fanfic without ONE's permission in this scene, which must be entirely fucking different content from ONE's initial draft, since he called it OOC.

Murata just adds fighting scenes. As he said he seemingly asks ONE beforehand, so seems like it's more because the latter had a change a heart.
Something like this one is totally different.

>Source: ________

The "whole content and dialogue" were changed by Murata without permission, nigger. It's not mere cosmetics. The scene was removed when he heard ONE's feedback.

>The scene when Metal Bat hits the sewer cover, ONE sensei said Metal Bat is not going to use anything other than his bat, all he knows is to swing his bat. And I told him no problem, I'll cut out all of it, but ONE sensei responded with : Nonono, after all this hard work...So I changed it to Metal Bat taking the advantage of the reflected sewer cover, but in the end I still deleted all the panels. When you think about it, Metal Bat would not be Metal Bat anymore if he's not using his bat.

ONE is too soft on this hack.

There was no dialogue besides one line in that scene you dumbass.

Retard, retard, retard.

Always so retarded. You never think before you reply. Everyone knows Murata has freedom with action sequences and character design, but ONE is the one who directs the story. You think Murata writes Sourface's character?

Retard, retard, super retard. You have nothing to reply with, so your next line of action will be to lie, to misdirect, or to disappear entirely. Always so fucking retarded, but your kind has never done anything whatsoever to try and change this image. Always such cancer on this site, always trying to fit in so hard with everyone that you go retarded.

You're a fucking retard. There were like 4 total pages of dialogue changed because Murata kept shitting all over the initial draft.

No there weren't. Murata doesn't change any dialogue.

Shut the fuck up, Juan. I told you to learn English before posting.

No point arguing with Pedro & Pablo, they aren't going to listen to logic since they're too busy jerking off to Murata's waifubait character designs to care about actual facts.

Calm down with the samefagging.

>M-murata has n-no power g-guys I swear

MURATA is the one that infests the simplistic drafts with his shit. Then removes and remakes it again whenever ONE comments on it being fucking wrong. Be it a single expression (Genos), a whole scene (manhole cover) or a fucking chapter (waiting room).

Are you actually saying ONE wrote two pages of "dialogue and content" for a scene he called fucking OOC? Are you a legitimate retard?

yo no puedo hablar con tigo, putamadre

murata es mi pastor

What's going on in this thread?

I accept your concession, fag.

>I am trained in gorilla warfare

>Murata doesn't change any dialogue.

muratafags are cancer

Murata: With the main storyline or anything else where I’m going off of ONE-sensei’s original, I’m generally given free reign with page distribution and whatnot. But I’ll ask ONE-sensei if I have any questions.
>if I have any questions
>if

ONE: That’s right.

Murata: For the main storyline, the dialogue stays pretty much the same.
>pretty much the same
>pretty much
But with side-stories, sometimes I’ll try adding in scenes to ONE-sensei’s storyboards, or change the dialogue up a bit. In such cases, I’ll always ask ONE-sensei’s opinion. We’ll go back and forth fine-tuning it…and sometimes it’ll just end up reverting back to how it was in the beginning (laughs).
>(laughs)

>and sometimes it’ll just end up reverting back to how it was in the beginning

Murata needs to take a fucking hint, his 'additions' (as he likes to call them) are fucking garbage.

Retard is fucking lucky ONE lets him slide in waifu shit everywhere, he shouldn't push it.

Garoufags shitposting as usual.

>tfw half the fillershit is actually written by Murata
>unchecked by One who can't care enough to stop him every time

It's bloody horrifying

dumb muratafags shitposting as usual

shh Goorofag we already understand that you retarded

callate puto !

>muh moorata doesn't change dialogue!
>moorata literally said he does change it

hackfags on constant suicide watch

>shh Goorofag we already understand that you retarded

As always
Retards doing the only thing they can: shitpost like the dickens. It's not really any different; they've always twisted facts and easily understandable statements to try and salvage SOME dignity. Or, more likely, they've realized they've lost all their credibility and decided that a series where they can't be right about anything doesn't deserve to have any discussions free of their cancer. That's usually the case.

Wanna know why muratafags are so defensive of the manga? It's because the webcomic hasn't been translated into Pablo-talk unlike the manga and these ESLfags can't be bothered trying to read coherent English.

Why don't you both shut up?

I want him to fight against DarkShine

Where's your evidence, user.

Oh, my mistake. I meant to ask, where's your vague interpretation of facts to support your agenda. I should be more sensitive towards special needs kids like you.

>Retard is fucking lucky ONE lets him slide in waifu shit everywhere, he shouldn't push it.

This. ONE is way too nice to him and it shows, as the series' quality has deteriorated with his input.

Nice run on sentence, Pepito, you will be sure to pass your ESL class with dumb fucking diatribes like that.

Am I the only one who think that despite being ironically DB tier villain Boros' design looks awesome?

Goorofag please stop talking to yourself

One thing I love about this filler arc is that with Gouketsu's badass design people will be thrown off even harder when they see the rest of the elite fighters.

>Where's your evidence
>mooratafags can't read a simple sentence in english

it's been known what a hack he is for ages, mooratafag

straight from moorata's mouth: "I’ll try adding in scenes to ONE-sensei’s storyboards, or change the dialogue up a bit"

so if garou ever finds a lover,what kind of girl do you think it will be?
i mean while considering how ONE usually writes stories

>series' quality has deteriorated
Because of filler written by ONE

You know, I pegged him as a Tiger level monster before, but seeing as how Mud Jellyfish wasn't really harmed at all by Garou and I do think Garou could kill a Tiger level monster in one hit (Metal Bat did), it'd be pitiful for only Rhino Wrestler to be a Tiger level in their trio. They were also sent into an area where they knew Metal Bat just finished off 2 other Demon levels along with Elder Centipede, so it does make sense for Rhino Wrestler to be rather powerful.

why do you fuckers always be the racist ? yes I speak the spanish and yes I like murata better than one and his story . so what ?

I think it's safe to say that ONE would have finished this filler in half the chapters, by cramming more dialogue into ever panel having little to no double spreads.

It's arguable how much of this was ONE's idea because we never see his full drafts and Murata makes changes to them constantly.

>When you're too spoiled to wait for the MA infiltration to be properly redrawn so you need to insult the very same person who provides redraws

Murata could literally shove Saitama vs Garou in the most faithful way possible down your throat you'd still find a reason to shit on him. Yes the MA infliltration as it is in the webcomic is already by far the best part of OPM and I can understand growing impatient of seeing it redrawn, but that doesn't mean that what's been added so far is shit. Stop comparing the culmination of the series with what we have now. I reread the tournament in one go and it's pretty fucking enjoyable.

>yes I speak the spanish and yes I like murata better than one

Remember to report blanat shitposting to keep the threads good

blatant

woah... so this shitty english.... is the power.... of latin america....

Glad you Pedros are posting in our threads about your love of Dragon Ball GT and Suiryu the hedgehog

This is obviously just a LARPer trying to discredit muratafags.

Wanna bet Murata will absolutely ruin the fight with dbz shit? I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Garou a mullet too and makes him look like fucking Ichigo.

I hope you're not using Boros as an example because Murata easily improved the fight tenfold. It's really forgettable under ONE's pen.