AUS/POL/ AUSTRALIA DAY EVE EDITION

G'day cunts. Happy Australia day for tomorrow. I probably won't be making an Auspol tomorrow, someone else will have to make one.

>Australia Day: If we were to change the date, these are some of our options
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-25/australia-day:-change-the-date-options/9359260

>Sydney, Melbourne house prices have one-in-five chance of correction: JP Morgan
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-25/sydney-melbourne-housing-has-one-in-five-chance-of-correction/9360954

>Sydney train strike stopped: Fair Work blocks union action
archive.is/jtZKk

>Victorians don’t feel safe at home, report shows
archive.is/Y3Yor#selection-3379.0-3452.1

>Pauline Hanson hits out at criminal immigrants
archive.is/mBYMp#selection-241.0-244.0

>Politicising African crime could hurt us economically, says Labor's Richard Marles
archive.is/nlUIK

>S&P gives AAA credit rating tick, warns of political roadblocks
archive.is/oozJr#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>Foreign donations ban goes too far and will be ineffective, academic says
archive.is/GqxZA

>Charities fear impact of donations laws
sbs.com.au/news/charities-fear-impact-of-donations-laws

>Most Australians could not name their local MP, poll suggests
archive.is/66xpD#selection-3391.0-3464.1

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-25/australia-day:-change-the-date-options/9359260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck off were full

Second for fuck off it’s the 26th faglords

>>Politicising African crime could hurt us economically, says Labor's Richard Marles
Lol what a fucking load of shit

I founds something you'd enjoy

NOOOOOOOOOO i sperged out during my vodafone interview today. I started saying I might be slightly autistic then I told them how fucked it is that I have to go through all this HR bullshit just to get a job then I finished off by telling them about white genocide I think I really fucked up bros. I told them youth unemployment is so low because corporations like yours injunction with the government promote diversity which equals white genocide in the hopes that you guys will get even cheaper labour and can pay even lower wages I really hope someone has to watch this. GOD DAMN WHAT HAVE I DONE?????

A daily reminder that our economy is utterly fucking stagnant and the ONLY thing that is causing GDP growth is the government bussing in millions of immigrants.

Seriously look it up. Cost of living is going up, house prices are going up, service costs are going up. Wages? Totally flatlining, a sign that Australians are individually not becoming any wealthier AND that any growth is probably being reversed by scum business owners that import shitskins and pay them 50c an hour.

Link poofter.. the only one I can find is.co.uk

Atleast you have now confirmed your own autism

You acted like an idiot. Nice blogpost btw

How do we fix this

Currently on a one man pub crawl across Brisbane. Drink up cunts. This is the day to be young and fucking free.

Fighting the good fight user. I’ve got three packets of ramen and two bottles of wine. Because it’s raining.

We already know, m8. Shits fucked.
You ought to do everything you can to prepare yourself for the coming decades. Get a veggie garden going, buy yourself a water tank, a generator, some chooks, etc.

You can't. You instead have to prepare yourself.

On a similar note, I just picked up a 100l water tank from aldi for $56. Fuckin beauty.

No, fuck off ABC cuckolds

THIS IS GONNA BE A REAL PIECE OF PISS, YOU BLOODY FRUIT SHOP OWNERS!

>FRUIT SHOP OWNERS
just confirming that this means italians right

Do you own property, are you planning to go off grid?

>try to enrol for uni
>they want my passport and "citizenship certificate"
>I don't have either of these fucking things
>can't enrole
why the fuck do they assume I'm a chinese immigrant

Make it into a 3rd world shit hole that no one would like to enter

Pretty fucked, give them a call and see if a birth certificate will do?

that's what I did and now I just gotta hope admin bothers with me before enrollment is cut off

i would celebrate australia day if australians weren't such morons and the risk of getting bashed or stabbed were under 95% and i am saying this as someone that is descended from irish convicts

auspol has been getting an influx of bluepilled losers, if you are included under the category of bluepilled remenber that you are on a neo nazi board and if you dont agree with our views fuck off to Sup Forums

Great. A unwashed potato nigger

do you want someone to feel sorry for you lol

>You are on a neo nazi board
I think you need to fuck off

>implying your lineage is any better

inb4 you bullshit about being nordic or from hong kong royalty or some shit

don't remember seeing a nazi party on the vote paper. sounds like it's impossible to be one in any meaningful way

Reminder you are on a board populated by neo nazis, And if you dont like that fuck off to Sup Forums. you bluepilled morons are ruining pol.

Nope. Middle English and hill nigger. At least I’m not Irish tho

what is it you specifically do when you wake up that makes you a nazi. arguing on Sup Forums for 8 hours a day doesn't constitute evidence to me that you're even what you say you are

does anyone know what is in the sauce of a bacon deluxe from hungry jacks? am i overthinking it and it's just mayonnaise? need to know. tried (((google))) got nothing.

It’s Mayo. Kraft brand

australia day parties would be like aus/pol/ threads or /cric/ or /nrl/, it's just angry australians trying to outshitpost each other. hating on each other for no reason. calling each other gooks.

waste of time.

tar soaked estrogen, emulsifier™ and soy enhancer

damn

Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

Nazis are larpers.

What, you don’t think that would be amusing?

i have been drinking in pubs long enough to not find drunk australians amusing

How many years? I mean legally. One? Three? Nigger, you find the right group of blokes and it can be a hoot.

Sadly, no. I have to rent like everybody else. If you've got a landlord who's ok with all this stuff then you're pretty much fine. I'm out in the country though so I can't speak for how anyone in the city would get on.

I do plan to go off grid eventually, but it'll be a while. I'm doing what I can in the meantime.

I always thought it meant Italians as well but I dont know where I got it from

12 years

it just means wogs in general

The only people who have ever tried to start shit with me while drinking was a group of Asians. I told them gooks can't win wars and only thing going for them is numbers. Naturally they tried to fight us 8 vs 3.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

> auspol will defend this

fuck you liberal shills

"neo" nazi = meme nazi

if you're not a post ww1 political movement in germany consisting mostly of disenfranchised veterans who want to rape poland and france you're larping. just like people who dress in a ushanka and a military surplus trench coat who call themselves communists

ok then. i'm attempting to make one right now, but i only have garlic aioli as a subsitute. wish me luck.

Get back to me when you grow up then, kiddo

hey dumb cunts

Oi yeah nah any vic cunts gone be down san remo on satday?

absolutely, i was just reminding all the blue pilled centrists who seem to populate auspol and Pol in general where they are.

well considering you unironcially used the term 'hoot', you probably are older than 30.

Well deduced Sherlock, you fucking genius.

if get-up hates TPP I like it.

Got into a Facebook fight about changing the date today, these people don't live in reality.

tell them to come here. they will fit right in.

meant for

wtf i love TTP now

why would changing the date do anything?

> giving a shit about meme culture war issues like change the date when liberals are about to rape you with the tpp
nice redpills faggots, no wonder I left this place years ago. You're all newfag redditors

Friendly reminder that australia day was invaded it was conquered.

it would be an extra level of appeasement making us all so much better as people

because it shows servilit- I mean humility to our aboriginal equals you fucking bigot

redpill me on the tpp?

What he means is...

If the goyim wake up and want to deport shitskins then:

*demand for goods goes down, so bananas become cheaper for Australians.
*demand for housing goes down, so housing becomes cheaper for Australians.
*the amount of labor on the market goes down, which means Australians have an easier time of getting a job and they get paid more money as well.

so the abbos can have all our white people advances *and* try to make us feel like shit for 'invading' and advancing them fucking 1000's of years.

no really though. how is the date the problem here?

It would do precisely fuck all. If anything, it would give the boongs another day to whine about. So then we change that date. Then there are three days the ungrateful cunts can whinge about.
Problem is, abo funding would increase in a non linear fashion. Just loom at the stupid amount of money funnelled into the Torres straights on a per capital basis. It’s fucking astounding.

> equals

what the fuck do they even think january 26 is? nothing happened to the noongas at all

it's the brainchild of hysterical bitches on social media it means nothing other than online virtual singing. if it remains the same day, that'd mean we're still celebrating stomping coons which they deserved anyway

>abc.net.au/news/2018-01-25/australia-day:-change-the-date-options/9359260

There is a related story about "how to argue for changing the date without ruining the bbq"

one of its points talks about how early prime ministers were racists and early australia was racist and federation was racist etc

these people want to destroy the country as it exists so as to recreate it

i saw we abolish australia day all together. this country is fucked and it's going down the shitter at a rate of knots. would really love a proper fascist state to take power to show the bitching lefties in melbourne what fascism really is and give them a taste of some proper fascist programmes. death camps would be a good start.

>why would changing the date do anything?

Severing ties with our history helps them destroy what we are and empowers them to tell us what it means to be an Australian.

Also, pushing changes like this is a demonstration of power in itself. If it wasn't this it could be something even more innocuous and it likely will be if they get their way. There is always more work for them to do in their permanent revolution.

well i didn't think gay marriage would ever be legal in this shithole so i guess there's lots of things on the horizon. changing the date will most likely happen and then we go from there. let's see just how much we can gentrify this nation before it really breaks.

I came from the dream-time
From the dusty red-soil plains
I am the ancient heart
The keeper of the flame
I stood upon the rocky shores
I watched the tall ships come
For forty thousand years I've been
The first Australian

How do we solve the chink problem lads?
I know a lot of you are chinks larping as Australian, no need for you filthy cunts to answer.

you're still in the dream time, nigger.

and then he stole some sheep and was generally a spear throwing asshole

Australia is probably 5-7 years away from a full Venezuela meltdown situation

Only hope at this point is leaked documents showing how hard they are intentionally fucking us and how little our politicians sold out for

kill foreign influence and property purchases
don't renew residency and don't create more of it
give education departments a fucking backhand

KEK

honestly don't know. we have a bigger problem with muslims. chinks are raping our resources and fucking our economy but the muslims are seriously threatening what is left of australian identity and culture.

i put culture above economy so chinks are the least of my worries. i need to see the muslims and niggers sent back before we can start to fix this leaking shithole.

the abos are fine, of course they'll whinge but its the leftists that are wrecking the place

too true, does anyone remenber when the old author of auspol was revealed as a chink and he apparently killed himself.

Shut up wh*te man. I kirr rye lao.

happy abo day cunts

i will snap you in half, you skinny little boong. unless you're one of those big fat abos that drinks two cartons a day...

I'd totally fuck that Fleshlight.

salaam brother

This guy on /soc/ reckons we are all part Aboriginal while simultaneously we need to feel guilty for being mean to Aboriginals.

Well if I'm part Aboriginal I don't need to feel especially guilty, right?

I stab u wit big fat chopstix in you bumhore.

those cunts don't make sense. it's all cognitive dissonance. their brains are full of white noise.

>go out to lunch with an ex yesterday.
> after a couple hours, we're back at her place and we're talking about her cat and her boyfriend.
> she tells me that her boyfriend is a fucking cross dressing jehova witness.
> she shows me pics of him dressed as a woman
> legit thinking of fucking him instead of her now.
Reckon I could go for a mmf threeup like a normie degenerate?

you should feel guilt proportional to the exact percentage of white devil inside you and victimhood to the percentage of black fella

Jew problem>Chink problem>Indian problem>Muslim problem>Nigger problem.

Nigger problem is a good problem to have, it wakes people up.

what, now you're a gook...