Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And nothing of value was lost.

is that kebabermelon

>""""German""""""

That's a german in 2018? Too lol at euromutts

checked. was it a banshee splatter? which reminds me... g2g fatality screamer

This nigger got a white woman from the FBI to abandon her Army husband fly all the way to Syria in an active war zone to marry him
And the FBI let her off with probation
look up Daniela Greene

>That's a german in 2018? Too lol at euromutts

STOP

CALLING

THEM

THE N-WORD

CAN YOU LIKE, GET YOUR FUCKING POINT ACROSS WITHOUT THE RACISM? NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR IT

Exploded head?

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

NIGGER

Any before and after memes of these Muslims saying they aint terrorists and then they join ISIS

>A german

Wow how fucking racist.

nigger

listen up nigger!
we will say nigger if we want to, If they stop calling us names then maybe that will change ..but it wont will it nigger?

God damn. Women were a mistake.

>German
>Nigger

Pick one.

I am sorry for your loss

A common scenario.

The nutrients from his body will make good fertilizer for the desert plants. Finally, he's contributed something in this life. I'm proud of him.

Women are so corruptible. They use feelings and their cunts instead of logic.

I can't imagine what her husband thought about this, being cucked by a nigger muslim.

Was he the guy with shirt that said “I’m a Muslim not a terrorist” ?

poo in loo
toilet nigger

his nasheed was pretty dank, too bad its deleted on every site

WUZ REAL GANGSTA RAP LIKE 2PAC AND DEAD.
RIP German 2Pac.

you have it ? post here please

It's not our fault you have small dicks.

then why do "we" have to pay for your baby momma's kids? cheaper to simply exterminate you.

no i dont but it was called fisabillilah

>German Rapper

Yup, looks like a typical German to me..

Black dick got nothing to do with it.

coolie

i saw you in anothre thread pajeet
fuck off back to your shithole you shitskin

>bm wf couple overcoming hardships
>terrorist gets killed in the end
>only 2 years for aiding terrorism

you might have to dress him up as a moderate terrorist or some shit, but damn, that's literally a Hollywood wet dream

He has been killed for at least three or four times now. I'll believe it when I see a body.

stupid nigger

Don't worry so fucking money grubbing Jew will make a movie a about Desso Dog and the stupid cunt that fell in love with him.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

>Desu Dogg

It's kind of a meme at this point.
For the last five years or so he has been reported dead again and again and again.
Hopefully this time it's actually true.

muzslims are terrorists
they terrorize with their religion by shoving it in everyones' face
they terrorize their hosts with demands and ultimatums because their religion is butthurt
when in power they terrorize all the populace with kidnapping and / or massacres with their religion as excuse

Pass the mustard

Fucking kek

White women sure do love the danger dick.

Since we are in the EU, its very cheap to go to Germany. Travel, visit Berlin, check out the night life and the culture.
Melanin enhanced germans aren't as rare as you may think.

Currynigger

white women on suicide watch

he wore a shirt with that print on it before he joined isis

Kek

>check out the night life and the culture

Well of course you're not gonna find ethnic Germans going to the most degenerate places in Germany. Try looking for them at work. Germans like working.

BASED BLACK MAN

Reminds me, check the stolen goods market in Berlin. It was 100% turks and slavs. The only germans were some indie musicians trying to sell CDs and get coins into their hats.

>this is how an americucks mind works

reddit nigger

>a dead ISIS nigger

Why should I feel bad Sup Forums?

Because he was a poor innocent refugee child. Only 12 years old.

Oh yeah! he was only 12 :(

>feels bad man

Please GTFO this board, nigger.
Nigger
Nigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger niggerNigger nigger nigger nigger

Chi wala nigger

Young Pajeet is that you?
why aren't you in your designated shitting street?

PS: S U P E R P O W E R B Y 2 0 2 0, AM I RITE? :D

Gosh, white women are so BASED. You're a cuck and a virgin neckbeard loser manchild if you don't want to marry them.

Sounds more like a psyop, but I remember reading about the stupid bitch on the daily stormer. I bet I have tons of FBI, CIA, and secret agent grills going gaga for me hehe.

Niggerniggerniggernigger