Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CIA love cats & making isis videos

this better be fake

not gaudy enough to be arab-made
7/10 good effort

The ISIS filmmakers at the CIA/Mossad are getting pretty good. Once Trump get ahold of yall and clean up these retarded black projects, you can always apply at Hollywood.

New Call of Duty?

If only ISIS were capable of this

Is Oregon next?

lol this is just footage taken from the movies Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen.

(((ISIS)))

Is this real?
Did they seriously just take scenes from "Olympus Has Fallen"?

This kills the jihadist

So CIA is coming home?

oh man, did they just take footage from olympus has fallen and the other movie?

hahahahahahaha.
oh fuck, i need the link to the original, so i can laugh in their faces.

sick edits Mohammed

>can attack usa which is 50000 miles away
>can't attack israel which controls the usa which is 50 miles away

Yeah, fuck (((ISIS))) and fuck (((CIA))).

Saved. Thanks.

>The world has been your battlefield, everywhere you go
>The blood of brothers and sons screams out against you
>But perhaps you cannot yet hear it
>Because the soil is not your own
>But you will
>You will
Cue the music

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA

>using footage of London Has Fallen

top kek, are we sure this isn't a "fan trailer" some teenage kid made

Remember that NK vid that used the NY getting rekt scene from Call of Duty?

>Once Trump get ahold of yall and clean up these retarded black projects

amerimutts really believe this ?

So, when a Muslim fucks a goat, it makes a cat? That makes sense...

Kek, I wonder how many leftist and celebs see IS as an ally to get rid of Trump.

To be real I feel ANTIFA is a bigger threat than IS or Muslims in general

Communists have killed what over a 100 million. How many people have died by IS? Less than 100,00?

CIA MIC propaganda intended for the American people to scare them into thinking what would happen when their big bad boogie man invaded and encourage more funding.

Serious question.
Why did not that jihadi-whore kill the cat? I am sure that cat does not give a fuck about the religion of peace and does not believe in Allah. That can is infidel!

KITTENS??? WTF I love ISIS now!

DO IT FAGGOTS

You people are laughing but you forget the CIA did 9/11

Nothing's stopping them from turning a small portion of us army against itself or civilians for a small time.

Kikes are sneaky

Israel did 9/11

Laughable

>israel
>jihadis
>saudi arabia
>mudslimes
Same thing, they're all CIA niggers

Because Muhammed and one of his relatives loved cats and even said somewhere it is the duty of Muslims to protect cats. Also its probably a cultural feature of Arabs originating in ancient Egypt.

That'd be a funny 5 minutes.

all bants aside

ISIS are in America lol.

> Isis
This is still a thing?

>implying ISIS isn't just CIA and they aren't going to false flag an "ISIS" attack in Washington just to declare Martial law and kill off American citizens in FEMA camps

its all coming full circles now

>The islamic state aircraft fighters
KEK

>can't beat commie kurds
>can't beat Iraqi shia government
>can't beat Assad
>can't beat rebel niggers
>didn't even scratch Russia
>dream about invading USA
Why are Muslims so delusional?

Better kill your politicians, israel and the elites for funded this and allow this. Stupid fag.

You don't cure cancer by simply fight the symptoms, idiot.

>lol this is just footage taken from the movies Olympus Has Fallen and London Has Fallen.
and Saving Private Ryan.

> isis lost in some shitholes desert beaten by rats and western war jets
> they somehow think they can invade USA where everyone have guns, hates muslims, and best army in the world

these people should make a movie

Sure. Admiral yamamoto even said, you could never invade america, because their would be a gun behind every blade of grass. These sorry ass shitskins can't and dont have the brains to assemble a real legit figjting force. All they have in the middle east are numbers and shitty old so iet weaponry. Good luck hodgee. You couldent even make it past our ghetto dwellers here in u.s.

The war on terrorism is a lie, the CIA did 9/11 so if there was a terrorist attack in Washington then good chance it's a false flag.

>numbers
Even that is starting to lack. Lots of brave lions of Allah are escaping. ISIS has executed lots of fighters doing mutiny

They literally just took clips from the movies "White House Down" and "London has Fallen"

Garbage/10

This. Their handlers are to busy trying to not get hanged here in usa for treason, they have no more time for their false flag creations anymore. Tick tock demofags, tick tock.

Are these sandniggers even trying?
I'm Hitler and even i think this is shit!

kek

"islamic terrorists" making propaganda videos by using jew produced movie clips, really makes me think

Do it. Give us the reason to wipe Mecca from the face of OUR Earth.

Reps are also into it, Dick Trump too. The whole congress should get executed. Since most fags will never do anything than fap anime and vote for right wing the invasion WILL happen. Everybody who vote deserve this. Simple.

I remember when they did a Nasheed video clip using Assasin's creed 3 trailers of Connor killing brits while standing on the American side. Islamic retardation knows no limits.

Police state first in your country, hahaha "us, we" YOU are a slave for the elites.

I'm sure thats what you believe achmed.

>Police state
Good. Normies deserve it. Dont ever forget your own position Hanz, slave.

He actually has a nice singing voice desu

Do a little research, inbreed retard.

looks like something the average angsty teen kid uploads on youtube when their mom grounds them.

The whole ISIS propaganda team is holed up in some Mossad or CIA phantom office.

There are more people who still love this country, and are willing to die for it.

Band fo brothers spotted

Good for you. You will fix nothing by simply vote, get the criminals out of the congress.

1 post. Op is faggier than this video.

You mean that's not real? Looked real to me.

this is worse than niggers making ms paint art about how they think they were kangz

>invasion of Washington
>all the cars have European plates

OK

0/10 what is with the gay ass rnb jihad song lol

>ISIS video
>Trigger warning at the beginning
Looks like it was made by britbongs.

oh fuck I thought they are no longer exist anymore. Where are they now??

Since CIA, Zionists, Elites exists, ISIS will continue existing. Hard to get it!?

argentina will invade uruguay by 2020
inshallah

Should we tell them?

Looks like a hollywood production

Does the CIA really think they can fear monger us into another 5 years of war?

Did this movie win an Oscar?

those production values scream "jews"

were those clips from other movies or was that all created for this propaganda video? God damn that was a lot of OC. How much CIA paying these editors?

Who is the boomer dinosaur at the CIA that dreamt this horseshit up?

PROMOTE HIM.

It is. They literally just edited in sand nigger music over Olympus has Fallen.

Americans are pretty dumb. I think they have a few hundred thousand more deaths in kike wars in them yet.

lol
WTF is that real?
Islamic jets?
Are they using clips from movies?
Also, the music sucks. Salleel al sawarim was much better.

Hahahahha okay thanks for the info

>Salleel al sawarim
Yes and that one is kinda similar to the skyrim song
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM

>Olympus has Fallen.

ok that makes sense

WTF? Why is the UK attacking us?
What did we do to them? Fuck up their tea?

Soros made it for his Antifas. That's why it's in English. Antifas don't speak arabic

Who cares we get to Nuke them besides we be doing them a favor who'd want to live like that

It looked and sounded like a cheap hollywood movie trailer

Didnt anyone tell isis that they are currently getting arse raped in Syria and Iraq?

i fapped to this

8/10 for effort. 10/10 for the rope.

Considering how violent these sand niggers are I almost forgot they were suppose to be representing God's army.

What the hell, I thought we cut their funding? How can they produce such high quality content?

ISIS got dem F-35s now NAZIS WATCH OUT

Israel is at it again

>We

Pretty sure your country wasn't responsible destruction of ISIS. Can't blame ya. It's not like you've won any wars.