He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

who is he and why should i care?

JUDEN GETS FUCKED BY THE LAW

(You)

He cured cancer. It was hiding in prepubescent pussies the whole time.

>twf you realize you are so autistic you are defending a child molester cos you have a pathological need to be contrarian

what he did is a crime, but who cares, there always will be criminals
what's more disturbing is how incidents that dit the evil 'white' male narrative are pushed by the fakestreammedia for weeks and if a racist nog goes on a killing spree against whites its shoved under the rug.

I agree. The girls let him do it

they're not old enough to consent, they don't know what they're doing. if he wasn't scting against their will this should lower the sentence but it's still a nono

True. It was a roastie nightmare in there.

Where is your proof?

It's a sandnigger, its existence is a crime.

What did he 'not' do?

Die

Well, he's got 175 years to figure that one out.

This.

he's the doctor who cured every ailment through pussy

big pharma HATES him!

look at all these used up goods. they are so soo bitter that they can't get any money out of him. he got them in their prime- FOR FREE. even the judge is a bitter old husk. you can't make this shit up!

If was that age and someone was deliberately rubbing my boi penis id immediately understand I was getting molested and would contact the nearest authority

Is this guy a Jew? Jews were making a big deal about how the whistleblower was Jewish, but they'd definitely hide it if he were a Jew too. He definitely looks Jewish, but judging by the name, he's just the other kind of Semite.

Also, that judge was a stupid cunt. She bloviated from the bench for over an hour and every bit of it was just disjointed and tangential screeching.

many kids/adolescents would not, for various reasons other than that they liked what was done to them

they are women. they never "fully" understand.

just shut the fuck up mountain jew

Amusing to meme, but in all seriousness, using your position as a doctor to get your jollies by feeling up the cunnies of some sweet young gymnast is pretty fucking vile. I'm glad he's going to prison and I'm sad that he's in my profession.

Parents fault too

DR I think i sprained my ankle . Lay down ,pull down your panties. I`ll have to stick my finger in your vag to be sure. Also show bobs.

Middle and top right looks cute af

did he actually fuck them or just touch?

I have a feeling this is closer to the truth than we'll ever know, you don't repeatedly visit a doctor that molests you if he isn't any good at it. Nobody is dumb enough to think getting their asses fingered is legitimate therapy either, not even teenaged girls.

the best comedy sketches waiting to be made

too bad the country is too PC for this

He looks hilariously like Himmler in this picture.

2 and 3 are fairly nice.

Na for real tho, if they felt pleasure its not abuse...

top right no competition

>pol defending a pedo
like clock work

you motherfucker

Oh look, another larper. Tell me all about your totally real and not made up trad lifestyle, bro.

Double standard? Female High School teacher fucks the entire football team. Gets COmmunity service.

I hear you and I understand totally. It is a barrier I would not have gone near. Even a social relationship with a patient was out of the question for me. OTOH, “righteous indignation” may be part of how our country got so screwed up. Letting your virtue bind you into self destructive behavior kind of thing.

>tanfan?

The fuck is wrong with your head? What does hating pedos have to do with a trad lifestyle.

Not bad-77. Rolling

FUCK YOU

might as well roll

does that mean threesome?
roIIing for three-three
also lock up hillary

The elites prevent this type of stuff by killing te children before they get old, sad but true

dayum
rolling to join in
lock her up

he did everything wrong and should have his skin roughly torn off like a mexican villager

he's a fucking dirty paki
raping kids is what they do

not white, don't care

you don't know how it works and you don't know how young they were, and how afraid they were of losing years of their effort
their own parents didn't believe them in some cases
it's a sick, with pseudo religious bullshit that "sticking your fingers in their vag is normal"
fucking sick people, they find any fucking excuse
sick sick moronic world

All pedos must hang.

But their hip and back pain went away

he raped white girls minutes before they were going to represent the US at the olympics you dumb shit
sick sick fucking piece of shit
kill his family

You're being unfair. Elite gymnasts barely see their parents. Plus parents would have to trust the team doctor.

The Aziz Ansari nonsense was a good example of the righteous indignation run amok.

children were made to pleasure men

he was doing (((God)))'s good work

No some insider kids are used in pedophile rings and then groomed for better things: political office, the media etc. The unfortunate undocumented ones probably get bumped though.

Does sort of explain BJ. Single mother, “mentored” as a child by powerful politician, sexually screwed up for life...

/this

Cant blame him those chicks are mostly hot except for the mudshark in the first pic

There's nothing more traditional than hating people who hurt your kids because of sexual perversions you disgusting mutt.

33 GET

He was just preventing hysteria. It's so hard to get a doctor to make a house call and finger fuck your wife/daughter these days.

Look innocent to me.

nigger is crying cuz he got caught.

fingered them, fondled their breasts and took pictures to fap to later.

Yes and all those women let him do it, over and over and over and over again.

Holy fuck how blindly stupid can one get

the bottom left looks like 56% face