Re:Zero

One of best confession scenes ever made just to end in bullshit

Was anyone else pissed fron this?

I love Emilia.

Subaru doesnt deserve a waifu like Rem anyway.

He loves Emilia tho.

Nope, nobody.

That's not the from zero scene though. Anyway, I hope Rem wins the Subarubowl, but even if she doesn't the book is more about Subaru's growth anyway.

One thing for sure Rem cannot be considered seasonal waifu at this point.

Samefag

Only two of those are OP user.

>Emiliafags- Basement dwelling overweight landwhale with a micropenis

>Remfags- Just normal

>Ramfags- Skinny sticks with a huge cock somehow

>Beakofags- chads

>Ferris - patricians

Yes it was bullshit especially because he fell for her anyways.

No, Subaru did nothing wrong.

>Ferris- homosexuals
Fixed

Pretty sure her boss has been fucking her. No point in going for used up whore when there's a perfectly nice virgin with no friends you can easily seduce.

Arc 2 Subaru pls

this
Ferris is the patrician wife (male)

Remfags ruined the fanbase

Remfags ARE the fanbase

rem is a whore and her sister is selfish and a bad person
emilia is the show

This.
Remfags- 90%
Emiliafags- 5%
Every other fags- 5%

Nope there's people who like Rem and then there's remfags

This is why the fanbase will forever be ruined.

>ruined
What fanbase was ruined? Vol.1 fanbase?

>there actually are unironic Emiliafags

Rem is waifubait

I said unironic

She'll win Subarubowl. Don't you worry, user.

>Tried to resist fapping to Rem because she's suffered too much and deserves respect
>mfw I gave in to my sexual urges because Rem is my ideal girl design wise

Please don't burn my house down kami-sama.

She's a nice girl, why didn't she get the guy? Really makes you think.

you cant help who you love user.

I understand exactly how you feel.
For example, I too felt Rem was too pure and suffered too much to fap too
However, I cannot resist Rem's charms and soon started look at all the Doujins of her. They're all surprisingly well done for the most part because they're all loving and straight and usually ends with Rem being very happy.

>still no official Rem kiss in the WN

We'll get one when Rem wakes up. Or the kiss is what will make Rem wake up. Either way, we'll get it.

I was concerned retard Subaru was going to mess that up in the recent chapter, but I think Ram has let him in on the gravity of the situation so I'm a little less worried about him going full memeboy retard.

So she's got cum dripping off her head in two of those, but I know in the bottom one its not Subaru's.

I know. But the fact that you know means you're just as degenerate as me.

Rem is one overrated shit as fuck that is a fact

Edgy

>shit as fuck
What did he mean by this?

But she already won the Subarubowl?

She hasn't won until I see a wedding ring on her finger, so arc 9 probably.

It's only a matter of time.

I love Rem. If she was real I'd devote my entirety to her.

Then you wonder why we hate Ferris

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

>implying Elsafags aren't the true patricians

Petrafags are the only patricians

Fuck off Clind

Yes, Remfags have ruined the Re:Zero fanbase.
I even liked the fact that what seemed like a side character got some action, but that's all gone now.

This show made me feel extreamly weird because I'm allergic to hype.

>Not cancerous Emilishitfags ruining the fanbase
They shit up every threads. At least Remfags are capable of intelligent discussions

>people still believe what Ram did was stupid
>people still believe what MC did was stupid
>people don't feel that without Emilia and Ram MC would just keep dying over and over every time, without any progression at all.

MC was able to mature only thanks to those girls, both of them... deal with it.

I've only seen Remfags trying to bait Emiliafags, otherwise the Emiliafags keep it to themselves.

>Emiliafags keep it to themselves
now thats fucking wrong and if you spent a fat second in the arc 4 threads you would know that emiliafags(the vocal ones) deserve the rope

>Remfags trying to bait Emiliafags

Really? Because literally the opposite happens whenever the shitposter comes

>They shit up every threads
>every threads
>Remfags are capable of intelligent discussions
That's not sounding well when you're not even capable of basic subject verb agreement.

>basic subject verb agreement

who is this semen demon?

You sound like you're playing the victim. Try not to feel like you're a good part of the fanbase when you say other people are shitting up your already cancerous threads.

Is Re:Zero top 5 all time?

nigga fuck you
do you want me to pull up the ESL threads?
I'm not because I'm right and you're wrong.

sick projection brah

rem a shitty waifubait tho

>rem a shitty waifubait tho
why is this the new meme to spam now?

Wouldn't be a win for everyone in my book until Subaru admits he just wants to be friends with Emilia and thinks of Rem as his only love interest. Hearing him say "I love two girls" all the time just makes me feel bad for Rem rather than feel happy for her as she comes closer to "winning" that MCBowl.

I'll never understand why people want girls they like to confess to the most hateable MCs

If Emilia wasn't around Subaru wouldn't be constantly put in deadly situations.

>Make Re:Zero thread
>Someone says they love Rem
>Immediate response is someone calling Rem ugly and waifubait and Emilia is the greatest.

No, it's more like about 50 posters keep on spamming the same crap about Rem over and over, which consists of "Rem will surely win, Emilia is shit", including content that has been posted a million times, and someone finally tells you to shut the fuck up and you all jump on that guy as the obedient Remfags you are.

Without Emilia he wouldn't have met Rem.
Without Rem, he would have probably abandoned Emilia.
etc

Emilia was a mistake

The spamming is just a response to the bait. Don't bait and you don't get spammed. Emilia fags always start the fights.

Remfags are the ones that always start it. You're projecting.

Nice projection there. But Emilia fags always cast the first stones.

Not strictly true since Roswaal was after Subaru from the start and Emilia's role in all this was actually just Subaru bait. If she wasn't around he'd just get other bait or use some other means of getting Subaru over there.

>Not strictly true
You're retarded.
Roswaal still needs Emilia to be king.

We're talking about what no Emilia looks like. With no Emilia Roswaal still needs memeboy for his plan, so he'd still get him. Emilia is very ancillary to Roswaal's goals, he can just as easily support anybody else.

Potato would have been dead for real by now if Emilia didn't meet Subaru and take him to the mansion.

Why didn't he do so then? That's because he isn't able to.

No, that's actually not true. Roswaal denied the Mabeast incident and he also denied that he wanted anyone else besides Beatrice killed.

Why didn't he nuke the whale? Why did he have Elsa steal Emilia's touchstone? Why did he hire Elsa to kill Betty? Why did he sit around the mansion and let the dogs do dog things then leave when Subaru does a specific thing so he can come back when Subaru does another specific thing? Why does or doesn't Roswaal do anything? I'll give you a hint, its not because he's incapable.

We should wait until we get a new chapter from summaryanon or Tappei to start a thread.
Do it for her my fellow Remfags

That actually makes it true. Roswaal isn't aware of the incident and Rem dying as part of it doesn't seem to be listed or warned about in his Gospel because its not supposed to happen. Without Subaru she'll get killed there and the attack will happen with or without Emilia.

Yeah, but reading arcs 1-4 Emilia bring the worst out of Subaru. Sure we can do the sloes and motions but ultimately Rem was the one who humbles and matures Subaru. Hence why he talks about being "Rem's hero" and giving credit to Rem for helping him become a better man. Long gone the time where he is playing roles of archbishop of envy around Emilia. But what Emilia did during arc 2 for the la pillow scene is where I give credit where its due, but everything else from the fight to reconciliation of arc 3 and further installments I do not, as it has been evidence by the chapters in those installments that Emilia has not affected Subaru's character development at all in that regard as it took Rem and Otto for him to change.

I wanted to keep quiet but since the thread has gone downhill I wanted to say my piece, Rem left an impact on Subaru, a positive one, Emilia has not. As in he matures because of everyone else but he goes into a sort of dissent when it comes to Emilia which can be indicated by his actions along with his thoughts.

It's because he wants Emilia to be King at all costs. That's why.
No, it doesn't? The mabeast incident was never plotted by him.

You're really dumb and bad at reading. Roswaal not plotting the mabeast incident makes it 100% certain that Rem will die without Subaru's involvement. The original statement of 'Without Emilia bringing in Subaru Rem will die' is true.

Also the correct answer is 'Muh Gospel' so you're doubly retarded. Roswaal isn't backing the other candidates because his book didn't tell him to, it has nothing to do with what would be reasonable or logical because neither of those are considerations. He just needs access to the dragon and could just as easily back Crusch who is similarly minded about the dragon, but he doesn't because his book didn't tell him to do it.

>people still believe what MC did was stupid

He was stupid, Subaru himself even said he was stupid.

Roswaal is not interested in being king

You do understand that it's because of Subaru that extra shit is happening, right? Hence why he didn't plot the mabeast incident, it shouldn't have happened. Same with the maids getting targeted.
He's interested in Emilia being King for the goodies.

I pray Subaru doesn't go ayamatsu on us because he lost his memories and memeboys over Emilia again.

He's interested in accessing the dragon, and he thinks the gospel is suggesting Emilia as the best course of action, but being regent of Lugunica is not something he's interested in

Who said anything about him being regent, I'm talking about Emilia.

They want them to be happy, I guess. Like daddy marrying off his daughter.

>new

Pretty sure the rem gets cucked episode aired a few months ago

>You do understand that it's because of Subaru that extra shit is happening, right?
You do know that the potato still got killed by Meilia in the Ayamatsu IF, right? She would still always be targeted by Meili, and her life depends on whether Subaru could be there to save her or not.