Our country is so cucked our women get jobs at prison to get some BBC

Our country is so cucked our women get jobs at prison to get some BBC

>a source says she is married and her husband is not going to be happy

dailym.ai/2GeR1Fq

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get why women find gang Nigger culture interesting?
Are women trying to compensate for their inferiority by trying to imitate these Apes (which are laughable by all standards)

I even had ex gf that was trying too hard to fit in some hip hop rap shit its totally disgusting when I notice women in Rap n Hip Hop culture

white women were built for BBC

While caucasoids are busy typing nigger online the people you hate the most are turning you into cucks. Fucking cumskinned pastry troglodytes.

enjoy your roasties with hooked noses all you want, we don't want 'em

they only find them attractive in countries like france,germany,uk,canada and burgerland, no estonian women would go near a nigger im guessing it goes the same way for croation women too

I bet that makes your tea and biscuits absolutely solid doesn't it, you flabby t.v. license having cunt bucket?

Fuck off mutt

women are children that are easily influenced by media outlets. media says nigger culture is great so they cozy up to it. i think it is even more retarded that anybody would hire a female to be in charge of a male correctional facility.

Most women here are still pretty racist regarding blacks (in terms of mating). Don't believe the BBC meme.

Hope they enjoy their sickly looking offspring. Seriously. Mixed kids are ugly AF.

the shills here make it seem like all your women are getting fucked by africans and sandniggers

Im med

German girls go almost always for german guys, apart from some crazies. The furthest most would go is with onr of us

Yeah our women are completely fucked. We need to start beating the shit out of them again.

lmao when things start to fall apart, like brazil favela and worse due to climate in Europe white men are going to be treated as gods so they can escape the cold and the niggers from w/e ramshack they build

>German girls go almost always for german guys
You're misinformed.

Your women love American men. and black american me especially. I was stationed in Germany for 3 years and I felt like Chad.

Even in Korea there's a sizable demographic of women who like black men but only black men who are AMERICAN. White guys are gods in Korea too.

Haha, looks like the only whiteness she deconstructed was the whiteness of her eyelid.

I have a friend who was in the army stationed in Germany. He claims to have fucked over 300 German women in the few years he was there

Women love anything that seems like power or dominance or masculinity.
Nigras imitate all that with their gay gangsta shit.
And since the average white dude is such a soyboy, with no spine, some bitches get attracted to nigs.

>stop being such a good little boy
>act like you feel, aka, be honest
Seriously, some violence and honesty makes you a different man.

>Finland
>claiming to be white
Do you sincerely believe that you're a white man culturally historically and geographically? Jesus Pekka, give it a fucking rest for fuck sakes

There are so many things wrong with this I struggle to believe this is real. She is married, she is an authority figure, she is on the job, he is serving time for murder. Did I miss anything? For fucks sake.

>Woman in the picture
>White
>56% burger meme

Even when you're ironically trolling, burgers still manage to make themselves look unironically stupid. It's quite the miracle to be honest

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Women don't need to be beaten. What is needed is a society with values and the knowledge that if a woman betrays her oath she will be exiled. That is far more threatening to a woman than being beaten, but it also ensures that a community is involved in justice rather than a single person.
Justice and vengeance are two separate acts, you must build the conditions for justice first.

> 35 years old
Who the fuck cares.

She's a white "woman" in 2018 America. Nothing surprising at all.

Fem user here

White guys are a waste. Almost every guy was a lying psycho or more woman than me with their drama and insecure jealousy. I had one sweet boyfriend that was really normal and good to me, but he was always working. He left me when he found out I was doin me when he was workin and messin with his black friend. Sorry but I have needs too and someone will be taking care of me. I only see black guys now because they are more chill and straight forward.... and yea a little bigger ;)

You niggers realize getting pussy in jail is fucking expensive?

Apparently starts from 5k for a short time.
I don't know if she is cucking her husband or he is pimping this whore.

Kys

Why Niggers always have pitbulls?

Try harder

>guaranteed_replies.txt

>35 years old
>mattering

>paying for sex when you're a hardbody gangbanger and she's a 35 yr old thot

I guess it's not prostitution when you're giving them gifts and not money though

cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

They go for British men a lot desu.

Krauts gettin Niged.

What is wrong with the white female.
What must be down to stop this.
Muslims have honor killing
Is white Sharia the answer?

Daily reminder that women fall in love with serial killers and mass shooters all the time. This is what happens when you sexually liberate women.

Any girl who wants to work with prisoners is a mentally ill slut in my humblest opinion. To specifically feel empathy and drawn towards criminals, often violent ones, borders on fetish. A desire for aggressive men.

They'll then justify being drawn in by listening to sob stories of the prisoners and will tell friends and everyone how unfair the system is and the victims misunderstood. In reality they know this is just superficial justification and they ultimately just want to be fucked by a cruel, aggressive man. Some of these women will have families and i would feel sorry for them but i highly doubt the girl was undercover as a normal well-adjusted girl in the first place.

They probably thought they'd found a cool girl with numerous piercings and tattoos who was keen to work hard and hold her own, when really as she wanted to do was be held down in a behind bars rap gang gang bang.

That women is at most 56% white.

>cbsnews.com/news/four-female-prison-guards-impregnated-by-same-inmate/

>Baltimore

So they were ghetto black bitches "working" in the prison.

Your jails are full of nigger gangbangers
She is saying that she has a relationship and she gets gifts not money probably to avoid charges. But if she gets gifts be sure they are not some cheap shit