Why is Ueno the best girl?

Why is Ueno the best girl?

She's not stupid
She's not weak
She's not deaf

/thread

Bitchness

Did he just accepted being a normie?

She's the only one who stood up to the dumb girl's mom who basically attacked dumb boy's mom even though she paid off the debt. Then she slapped dumb boy several years later after the fact for looking after her youngest daufhter.

Only one to be by dumb boy's side daily, actually learned sign language, speaks her mind doesn't sugar coat shit.

Best Girl

This

You got it all right.

She's not.
She's:
>stupid
>possesive
>envious of others happiness
>wants to ruin everyones lives so they can all experience her misery
>two faced bitch
>violent
>manipulative

Seriously, if Kawai didnt exist she would be worst girl

She's a wife material

I can agree with you

hmm

this.
also she's hot.

She's not, but she makes my dick hard.

Best butt.

>Sup Forums hates Nishimiya and likes Ueno

Holy shit, you all go to school tomorrow.

Ueno feels more human and actually tries to help out instead of Shouko who just takes everything and wants to die.

Because you're deliberately stirring up shit, user. Fuck you.

>Shouko who just takes everything and wants to die.
>Hating Sup Forums personified
Get

>Ueno feels more human
That makes her shit by default

>actually tries to help
Yeah, hitting a depressive deaf girl helps a lot.

no

>deaf plebs in full damage control

can we at least all agree that Kawai is the worst girl?

You will miss school.Go to bed.

>possessive
>manipulative
This is why I love Ueno so much.

But she won.

Repeating the same exact thing only makes it stale. Get new.

>no kiss
>not even a hug
>dumbass ambiguous ending in both the manga and film

No one won this shitfest thanks to Japan's fear of physical affection.

10/10
Would marry.

>it needs to end like my murrican movies

Hand holding kills everything.

Fuck that "I'm afraid of cooties" Jap mentality. It's obvious that at least some hugging should have happened after Nishida stops being a veggie, yet all they do is their dumb bowing shit.

she understands that fat people and the disabled are our inferiors

Why everyday shilling of Ueno?
Just fuck off with your shitty whore cartoon before I kill you.

>dumb boy several years later after the fact for looking after her youngest daufhter.
I thought it was kind of funny that her younger daughter disappeared for a few days and she didn't do anything, while her older daughter went missing for a few hours and started searching frantically.

Granted, Shouko is deaf, and Yuzuru's a brat, but it's still a bit weird

DELET

I would love to do that to her myself.

Easily no.

Middle school Ueno or High School Ueno?

>>possesive
Not really.

I just went full pedophile with the movie.

Perfect. Bitch got what she deserved. Hoeno

You mean elementary

>Sup Forums likes trash

what a surprise.

Now that's the face of a girl who'd give some succ just to stave off crushing loneliness

Jesus fucking Christ this guy makes it seem like a big deal.

I can't get her off of my mind

I'd be friends with her, but I don't know about wanting to put my dick in it.

Ueno is worthless. All the side characters are worthless in the movie. Yamada should have been bold enough to re-write the story to exclude all the unnecessary bullshit with the side characters.

>muh moeblobs
Speaks volumes Sup Forums's retards think this is a unique character.

>bold enough to re-write the story to exclude all the unnecessary bullshit with the side characters

He left out the necessary bullshit with the side characters, and left the rest a mangled mess.

>He

That explains it.

>female: shotacon, femdom

I am convinced that Uenofags are just being ironic, there is no way someone could walk away from that liking her at all.
If you do actually like her, I can tell you're a pasty ass nu-male. The only reason you would want a "strong" women like that is because you yourself are weak. Strong men want to protect others, such as Nishimiya.

I am convinced that Shokofags are just being ironic, there is no way someone could walk away from that liking her at all.
If you do actually like her, I can tell you're a pasty ass nu-male. The only reason you would want a patheticly weak woman like that is because you yourself are weak. Strong men want to protect others that aren't completely helpess, such as Ueno.

>here we have our protagonist, who is a pure angel who didu nuffin wrong but literally everyone on the entire planet hates her for no reason but she just quietly suffers through all of it with a smile, isn't she heroic?
>here we have the antagonist, who is a cartoonishly evil one-dimensional bitch, do you hate her yet

The author is such a hack that Ueno is best girl simply for being against his protagonists. This shit is Elfen Lied tier quality writing.

Now this is more like it

Weak parody tbqh

Friendly reminder.

>strong men only like strong women
That's not how it works, keep projecting and fapping to the thought of Ueno dominating you and stepping on you, beta cuck.

Reina why did you turned into a bitch?

That wasn't the implication at all, not being a helpless, defeatist sack of shit doesn't inherently make someone "strong", it makes them normal. If you weren't such a pathetic waste of space, you might be able to recognize that.

I wish Ueno had purple eyes.

That's just being contrarian. If it's bad, it's bad. The author is a woman, by the way.

beating the shit out of deaf girls isn't considered normal in first world countries, Paco

Would be better with Yuzuru at the end.

I want UENO to dominate me

>turned
She was always a bitch.

>Y-you can't hurt deaf people! They're disabled you bigot!
Stupid cunts are stupid cunts whether they can hear or not, she almost got someone killed and only got away with some scratches and bruises, I'd say she got off easy. Ueno treated her just as she would any other stupid bitch that nearly got someone she cared about killed doing something stupid and selfish. You pathetic nu-males who get boners over the thought of whiteknighting moeblobs that can't help themselves and feel like you can't treat someone with a physical disability like a normal human being are pathetic.

>Ueno
>strong
She's just an edgy teen.
Your post reeks of virgin.

t. Virgin neckbeard at his computer whiteknighting his favorite anime moeblob of the season

tfw no girl will give me succ to stave off crushing loneliness.

His posts reek of angst because the girl he's stalking in his middle school class thinks he's a nerd and is disgusted by him.

Sounds like a classic case of projection to me.

Pedro is the only character I didn't hate.

>this ending
I wasn't expecting much but I'm still fucking mad

True. She's as 3d as it gets.

Welcome to everyone that read the manga long ago, the ending is still shit

Shouko is smart enough.
Shouko has strong back muscles
Shouko wears hearing aids

You ever been bullied for a disability before?

Try that and come back and say those things.

I think the words he spoke were worth more than 1000 hugs and kisses.

>Help me live

It is to someone who was reclusive due to not believing himself to be worthy of being around other people.

Or did you forget that he had trouble even facing his new friends again after pushing them all away due to his depression and lack of confidence in himself to face them with his past attached to him?

She would be if not for Shouko's mom.

Ueno-chan is so cute. I wish KyoAni had adapted this scene.

you're right

>Kawai not at 200 deserved

People like her are worst kind of scum, user-kun.

>movie keeps the grandmother's death without showing the importance of her character
Still mad.

It's hard to condense seven volumes into two hours. I'm kind of sore that a lot of the great expressions from the manga like were lost in the adaptation, though the production was still very nice.

I thought the movie ending was much better than the manga

>our protagonist, who is a pure angel who didu nuffin wrong
>quietly suffers through all of it with a smile
well she kinda got bullied because she was deaf
what was she supposed to do, react to her bullies? would have that gone well you think?
also do you not think it makes sense for her to want to kill herself, especially after a generic bitch told her yo I hate you and you're the reason why all this bad stuff happened to the boy you like, now let's shake hands just before I hit you
>the antagonist
was there an antagonist even?
kawai and ueno are a bitch after another bigger bitch, pink haired mom had a really hard life and comprehensibly acted very much like a bitch sometimes, and the others were useless to bland
>I'd say [pink hair] got off easy
>yo pink hair this guy I really like bullied you, he got called out, we (as in, all of us except you) blamed him and then his life went to shit, and that is all your fault so I hate you and I will hit you p much every chance I get
>stupid bitch
now she might not have been the brightest when it came to personal relationships, but how was she supposed not to be ffs she'd been bullied left and right, her first friend left her because she chickened out so her only friend at that point was her sister
I reckon you had a much easier life and managed to suck at least as much in the relationships department

Was the pacing better than the manga?

She locked herself in a hospital room with the mc and wouldn't let anyone see him because she felt no one had the right to. If that's not possessive then idk what is

You really think that's her reason for disliking her? She disliked her because she was fake, didn't express herself, and would lie to herself and others to avoid conflict. That was the entire crux of their conflict, she hated her because she was disingenuous. Once she stopped being a self hating twat, took responsibility for her mistakes and actually put effort into bettering things, she made efforts toward becoming friends with her.

>I reckon you had a much easier life and managed to suck at least as much in the relationships department
You want a blog about how many friends I have and how great my school life was or something? Fuck off with this shit.

>she was fake, didn't express herself, and would lie to herself and others to avoid conflict
All of this is incorrect though. Nishimiya really did nothing wrong at all. There was nothing to be "fake" about since she had nothing to hide, and expressed herself to the best of her very limited abilities. Nishimiya borders on being a complete Mary Sue and there's no way to defend Ueno. Of course, they were children at the beginning and so it can be said nobody really understood what was going on but there's no excuse for the way she acted after the timeskip.

Uenoshits believe everyone is as bitter, cynical, and spiteful as they are. They can't conceive of a person who is capable of forgiving. They unironically call it "virtue signalling" whenever someone does someone else a good turn. In short, they are perfectly suited for Ueno.

>Sup Forums falls for a 2D 3DPD because she's attractive

Sup Forums really is braindead

Wanting to protect something weaker than yourself is basic human thought process. Anyone hating on Nishimiya is just a sad, bitter outcast.

>he fell for the 3dpd meme

Yes. If only I could beat her to death.