What are some Redpill books I should buy? I have 100 dollars to spend...

What are some Redpill books I should buy? I have 100 dollars to spend. So far Im getting Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

how to win friends by dale carnegie, is good shit man, no joking

"Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler.

the culture of critique
it's hardly close

Thank you both.

Here's a redpill for you, go to the library (it's free). Unless you plan on studying these books. Save your $100.

I second 'How To Win Friends And Influence People', as well as 'The Go-Giver'.

98% of society doesn't fully grasp The Go-Giver, and that is why they fight over 20% of wealth while 2% own the other 80%. It was required reading for earning a partnership with my mentor in business, and for good reason.

I want to save the books in the case of a future where access to them is no longer available. It is well worth 100 dollars, I would pay thousands if I had to.

Go to the library, read 10 books on philosophy, then start reading economics. Everything else is pretty much a waste of time

I agree with the principal here of being frugal when information can be free, but do not forget there IS value in owning a copy of a book that you will revisit in your life. You can take notes, and absorption of information and rate of completing books increase with a hard copy over digital/loaned for the vast majority of people.

Most books I buy are tax writeoffs anyway, so hard copy is a win-win for me.

Turner Diaries

satanic bible by Anthon Levey.
surprisingly it has next to nothing to do with satanism except how to give big corps the finger while living with the decals. dont read into to too much though, this book is a gateway into a full blown love addiction to satan.

If you like the old "classics" then:
>the lord of the flies
>animal farm
>1984
>dune
>the works of H.P Lovecraft
>of mice and men
>the outsiders
>the monkeys paw
Also the monkey wrench gang was what started an environmental sabotage movement. And read topics other then just political books or those listed as classics/literature, find something of practical use.

If you want to understand anything about our world, then you need to proper foundation of history. You only know the last chapter to an enormous book. Political philosophy and hamfisted "young adult" novels are secondary to this, and especially self-help bullshit. If you read that Dale Carnegie book, yours a faggot. Read A History of the Peloponnesian War by Thucydides.

Yes. My nigger .

Shadow Men by Anthony Napoleon

Electrical Christianity by L. Ron Gardner

Game of Saturn by Peter Mark Adams

Beyond the Mind Papers (all Volumes) by Elias Capriles

The Doctrine of Awakening by Julius Evola

Varg's two books "Sorcery and Religion in Ancient Scandinavia" and "Reflections on European Mythology and Polytheism". Fuck his wife's books, she's the wrong kind of crazy. Also, take what he says with a few grains of salt ofc. But this is more useful that any christian texts on the same subject.

Thus spoke Zarathustra
On the Genealogy of morality
The will to power
The Prince
Civilization and its discontents
Disipline and Punish
Basic writings of Kant
Rise of the warrior cop
Guerilla warfare

Not necessarily redpilled but I recommend Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. It's an easy read, to be sure.
It's memorable and explores the dangers and woes of nihilism.

Mein Throb by Julius Caesar

Sea of Glass
Barry B. Longyear