Waaaah he touched my sacred clitoris put him in jail for a hundred years

>waaaah he touched my sacred clitoris put him in jail for a hundred years.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/br9yF
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_I_KOSEJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

175, don't fingerbang underage broads

>Sup Forums takes a brake from accusing everyone they hate of being a pedophile to defend an actual pedophile who molested 150 kids since it's the contrarian option of the week

considering our advances in genetic engineering he might live that long.

>Sup Forums is one person

Better luck next time kiddo

Not true at all and a dumb statement to make. Millenials will actually be the first generation to live shorter lives than the generation before them. Turns out living sedentary lives is bad for you

>>Sup Forums is one person
It's amazing how Sup Forums can't apply this simple line of reasoning when they cherry pick quotes from random Jews as proof for their tinfoil conspiracy

>>Sup Forums takes a brake from accusing everyone they hate of being a pedophile to defend an actual pedophile who molested 150 kids since it's the contrarian option of the week
Obviously the dude should be in prison. But the obnoxious political agenda here is just pathetic.
>obvious feminist judge
>MOLESTATION IS WORSE THAN MURDER
>I'M SIGNING YOUR DEATH WARRANT
The whole point of courts and trials is to prevent mob justice. It's getting to the point where we may as well just literally throw people to whatever crowd they pissed off by doing whatever they did.
>meanwhile, see pic related for how these obnoxious emotional cunts with niggers who do the same or worse

You mean it's not the drug epidemic, dysfunctional healthcare system that seeks to medicate sickness instead of cure it, and the sugar industry?

There are several American colleagues at my work with diabetes, and all of them have at least one close family member with diabetes. They sit, all fucking day, drinking soda and eating snacks. Quite a few of them have literal rotten teeth in their mouths. And these are people making 80,000+ USD a year in a control room or as factory supervisors.

Sedentary lifestyles is the least worrisome problem facing the US right now.

>It's amazing how Sup Forums can't apply this simple line of reasoning when they cherry pick quotes from random Jews as proof for their tinfoil conspiracy
doesn't stop Sup Forums from being right though. weird huh.

Do you think it was worth it?

His sentence is just, but I do think it's considered heavy because other sentences are too light.

I don't think you understand how the american justice system works

REEEEEEE i was planing on shitposting forever

I had no idea you could get a life sentence even if you sexually assaulted the entire nation

Wow let's just legalize rape like we're a bunch of Muslims, fuck human rights, fuck the enlightenment bro, fuck democracy, its all about that edgy fascism xD women should have never voted xD fuck 100 years of human progress xD

This is the (((American))) Justice system.

Yea, a 100 years for what exactly? And what's with all these bitches coming out years later to tell their sad story? Why didn't they report it when it happened?

No idea, 175 years is not justice. Of course he should get jail time, but this is just pure revenge and it's disgusting. 30 years tops, I mean, I don't exactly see any of those girls struggling in life at all, some of them have even done photo shoots so it really noggins the joggin

Wait, I thought sex meant nothing and you can't judge a girl based on her sexual behavior? It really does seem like feminists speak from both sides of their mouths on this issue.

>SO WHAT IF I SLEPT WITH OVER A HUNDRED GUYS, ITS JUST SEX, IT MEANS LITERALLY NOTHING, SEXIST PIG

>OH MY FUCKING GOD, HE RAPED ME, THIS IS THE WORST FUCKING CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY EVER COMMITED

Wait, I thought sex meant nothing? Therefore, why would rape be the worst thing ever? If it really means nothing, wouldn't that just be a minor annoyance if you got raped?

That would be nuts. Put his conscious head or something in a jar like that black mirror episode, can't do shit, can't say shit, just watching for 175 years.

She wants everyone fired heard a couple dude bros this morning at breakfast question all of it

Again. Sup Forums is not one person.

I hope we figure out immortality before he dies so 175 years would be just a drop in the bucket for him.

>making sure a pedophile who's been molesting kids for 30 years can't do it again after a lengthy trial with hundreds of witnesses is mob justice

This is what being the child of a single mother does to your mind.

Then the obvious choice is to kill her after molesting her.
It's obvious ain't It?

Their parents didn’t care until it was popular to start caring about it

Like how in Hollywood they just feed the kids to ol’ Dan the Man

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable," Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said.

The roasties are totally out of control. This is Kafka tier.

archive.is/br9yF

He already had 60 for cp.

Makes you wonder what in the Christ he had for get that shit, did he have the same judge?

Unironically agree.

"progress" lol, you mean societal decay, right

But user, that means your mom won't be able to go outside and buy you tendies anymore

>"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable," Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said.

Haha I'm totally just tying to make the world a better place bros haha white people have done some pretty bad things you gotta admit haha rap videos are pretty cool and I kinda like their style haha we should just let people's races die out hahah especially white because of equality ya know?

Are testimonies proof now?

> And what's with all these bitches coming out years later to tell their sad story?
Because its convenient. Because its profitable. No honor, no shame, no wisdom no pain.

I disagree on everything, except we are not muslims.

agree*

XD i dont get it he only touched a couple of roasties and it was his job! MAGA xD i love Trump lmao joos are ebil

Kikes are the source of all evil in this world mutt. Throughout history they have proven themselves the enemy of europe. A collection of tribal war mongers and profiteering scum that live off a common doctrine enshrined in thousands of years of cultural heritage. Sup Forums on the other hand is a shit posting forum that is nothing short of anarchy and nonsense. your attempt at kike posting has failed. Kike.

inb4 honor becomes a patriarchal concept

>"PIZZAGATE IS REAL,SETH RICH!!!!!"

>"is ok if a republican does it tho"

pol 2018

>progress
kike spotted

The worst part is that they don't hold the same standards for FEMALE sex offenders at any stage of the criminal process.
>Women are less likely to be suspected by employers, schools, family members
>As a result, they are less likely to be reported to the police
>The police are less likely to take the case seriously
>Jurors are more likely to be sympathetic
>The judge is more likely give a more lenient sentence
>The female sex offender is more likely to repeat/not get rehabilitated

It's dangerous to browse Sup Forums alone! Take this.

>trying this hard.
typical mutt kike posting

What do you mean Kafka tier?

in2l8 m8

meanwhile no dick cutting shitslim has even been sentenced for mutilating young girls in the West
THANK YOU JOOS

>You mean it's not the drug epidemic, dysfunctional healthcare system that seeks to medicate sickness instead of cure it, and the sugar industry?
this
fucking shlomo

OP does sort of make a point. This does turn the clit into the “Holy of Holies”. These same women will insist it is sexist to “put women on a pedestal”. Libtards NEVER see the irony.

As an abuse victim, I'm disgusted by how these whores are acting, now they all want 100s of 1000s for their troubles.

Libtards are completely incapable of perceiving irony.

He didn't cum.

But my point is it's not just that, it just doesn't seem like the guy negatively effected their lives, and I'm not trying to excuse a pedo because like I said he should definitely get jail time, I just don't see the girls suffering at all and they all seem to be doing just fine, and some have gone on to do model photo shoots and shit so obviously they never cared in the first place until someone told them to be outraged

If it's so simple then why didn't you consider it in your post?

.Errr this guy was truly a piece of shit. This wasn't a sexual harassment witch hunt, this man was a child molester. He deserves to die in prison along with every other child molester

>tfw you realize the judge is Hanover Fist

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-_I_KOSEJs

He means Dr Nassar has now turned into a cockroach.

DON'T FORGET EVERYBODY
JUDGE BURRITOSTEIN IS A NOVELIST
SHE HAS SEVERAL BOOKS OUT
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
THE JUDGE
SHE HAS SEVERAL BOOKS
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
PURCHASE
PURCHASE
HAVE YOU HEARD?
THAT GREAT FEMINIST JUDGE?
IN THE MEDICAL MOLESTER CASE?
SHE'S A NOVELIST
SHE HAS SEVERAL BOOKS FOR PURCHASE
FOR PURCHASE
PURCHASE

He got what he deserved if not a bit extra of drama theater thrown in the mix.

But god damn these chicks and parents are retarded..like who doesn’t look into it when your daughter asks if it’s ok to get the shocker during an examination?

Where the hell were the fathers in this? I’d have been at his office with a bat quick like if my daughter brought this up...Jesus this country.

this is probably bait, but would you like to be penetrated or groped against your will? you're probably an ugly fuck so no one would even think to do it to you, but just think for a second how it would feel to have no control over whats happening to you.

Why are you sticking up for a deranged jew?

If any sexual act meant absolutely nothing to me either way (as so many women claim), then it would be an annoyance rather than a life-altering, soul-shattering experience, no more irritating than stubbing your toe.

So, either women are full of shit when they say sex means absolutely nothing or they're full of shit when they say were permanently damaged because of rape/sexual assault.

I'm assuming they're full of shit when they say the former.

I agree but at the same time don’t you find it curious that a High School teacher can fuck the entire football team and get community service? In a society that claims to “value equality”?

I think you have finally “rooted up the truffle”. Women and FOS.

what does them doing photo shoots have to do with them suffering? you can't just look at someone and say theyre not suffering, look at robin williams, that man seemed happy as shit and then went and hung himself.

It's almost like different people have different reactions to the same experience hmmm

To be fair neither can you my guy

Name one way society has benefited from giving women the right to vote.

No, they all seem to have the exact same reaction: That it permanently damaged them.

careful, user. you're not showing the appropriate level of he-man-woman-hating.

why is it shocking that the ones who were the most emotionally scarred by it are the ones speaking out?

>fuck human rights
rights are overrated, we should focus on responsibility
>fuck the enlightenment
how enlightened is a society that can't tell simple truths about race/IQ or gender?
>fuck democracy
yes, definitely, fuck democracy
>edgy fascism
pretty natural for the political pendulum to swing back towards the right in times like these, has not much to do with being edgy
>women should have never voted
duh, that's an easy one
>fuck 100 years of human progress
It's roughly the last 60 or so years that is the large problem, and if you don't see it you are either brain dead or a non white. could be both.

It isn't shocking. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of women who try to convince us that sex is meaningless and has absolutely no impact on their lives, that's why it's wrong to judge a woman based on her sexual behavior, it means nothing.

Then they turn around and scream bloody murder when they're raped/sexually assaulted.

Well, if any kind of sexual act is meaningless and devoid of emotion, then why is rape the worst thing ever? Wouldn't it be more like getting stung by a bee? Kind of painful, a little irritating, but hey, it's just a bee sting and bee stings mean nothing and have no impact on my personhood.

So, which is it? Is sex in any fashion just something meaningless and trivial or is it something deeply coveted and sacred and when someone treads that ground in the wrong way, they permanently scar you?

Which is it?

The only thing that I marvel about in this case was that he was allowed to fingerbang 150+ kids and nobody reported him because he was a Muslim immigrant and that would be racist.

What's the point of locking him up for """""175 years""""""? Why not apply the death penalty?

Because they are females and because they were children (teens). That is their nature.

Of course it's the second one. Casual sex will damage a woman just as much (if not more) than being groped as a teenager by a creepy muslim doctor.

>Of course it's the second one

Great. This means that sexual contact is something sacred and coveted by women and if they give it up willy nilly as if it means nothing then that's indicative that there is something wrong with them and we're right to judge them for their sexual behavior.

>waaaaaa he raped up my pussy and I didnt say anything about it until it was trendy and everyone else was doing it, we're strong womyn

Often, the patients would visit Dr. Nassar for a consultation regarding their sports injury to their lower hip or lower back. According to the accusers, his treatment involved vaginal penetration with his fingers for 20 to 40 minutes at a time.

One involves a choice she willingly makes, the other involves someone forcing their will on her. That may very well be the only difference, but it's a pretty big difference to a lot of people.

Thats sound medical practice, imho

*Eats popcorn while browsing this thread*

Nobody noticed this guy had prunes for fingertips?

Trump will pardon

Not pro-pedo but I am in no way either in favor of this type of YASS SLAY KWEEN style of "justice". One can only imagine it being turned against you as some blubbering roastie sobs about how you raped her and this judge adjusts her problem glasses "user, I am going to *destroy* your life for being a disgusting male mmmhmmm"

They always put some astronomical amount of time to make the victims feel better, its not like he'll live out his natural life, then his rotting corpse will have to continue to endure the prison cell. Its dumb.

I wish the dude was black. I'm 100% certain this sentencing would be going down a different road if that was the case.

>HEAGUDBOI, HEDIDNFIDELDEMKIDS, HEDIDNDUNUFFIN

I have no idea where pol's opinons are.

>Hate pedos and think they should be castrated and all other manner of tortures
>Defend this guy

Make up your mind.

antipedo is a codeword for antimale

What needs to happen is society needs to tell women "QUIT BEING STUPID LAZY WHORES TAKING THE EASY ROAD IN LIFE AND GET AN EDUCATION" so they can be doctors that treat female patients so this type of shit doesnt happen.

We need to bring back segregation. Male physicians need to start refusing to treat females. If I was a doctor, that's what I'd do, no gash is gonna get me hemmed up on some bullshit charges

How many thousands of quotes and NGO actions and racial breakdowns of banks and corporations and straight up admissions do you need to see before you realize heebs are up to some funny stuff?

You do realise these were girls, not women right?

>Well, if any kind of sexual act is meaningless and devoid of emotion, then why is rape the worst thing ever?
Because rape is theft. Someone took something without paying for it, or the girl received nothing for herself in trade.

Contemplate this upon the Tree of Woe.

Oy vey you're raping me with that question Nigel don't you see my tears just listen and believe

The person in OP's pic is a woman, so I assumed they were women. Either way, it doesn't matter.

I've been a victim of theft. Walked that shit off without being permanently fucked up.

i thought you had a high verbal iq moshe

>Contemplate this upon the Tree of Woe.

Literally just watched this for the first time last week. Easily one of the best high fantasy medieval movies out there.