JoJo Thread

More part 5 translations

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/6emqsf/volume_16_of_vento_aureo_volume_62_overall_is_now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Jorge Joestar is canon and there's NOTHING you can do about it

jorge joestar missed a huge opportunity adding a universe where jonathan's father became ill instead of dario, and willed him to be sent to the "noble gentleman" who saved his life
queue an alternative joestar bloodline where the jojos are the antagonists
jonathan's severed head steals dio's body and becomes JONATHAN

imagining the main villain of a part to just be called "JOHN" is hilarious to me for some reason

>in part 3 dio's grandson teams up with sherry polnareff (in this universe it was polnareff who was buttfucked by j geil)

I am so confused right now

"With enough time, Chariot Requiem will begin to transform the souls themselves into souls of other unspecified beings, causing an accelerated body transformation."

Why does it do that

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ICE AGE JOJO

Bad writing

Do JoJo fights work better in manga, anime, or novel form?

just because

Because Araki didn't know what the hell he was doing with Requiems

Like seriously everything else i get but that whole transforming souls into other beings is fucking bizarre even for JoJo

Snails from rainbow?

Manga for sure.

Mickey mouse coming to life?

what about futuristic JoJo?

You have 10 seconds to explain what's genuinely wrong with the finale.

> Tusk Act 4
> Stone Free
> Fucking GER
All of these would make god tier final bosses

Everything is OK.

Underwhelming
Regardless of the "foreshadowing"
Because it's still telling you in advance that it's going to suck

Both of these made more sense and had more reason to them than transforming alien souls from another dimension summoned by Polnareff's superpowered stand that controls souls.

It's just dull and doesn't tie everything up the way the other endings did.

What the fuck would Giorno's deal be? Son of JONATHAN with Dio's body?

>2 characters die without doing anything
>incomprehensible
>no real conclusion

Is there any doujinshi of Jolyne and Jotaro fucking yet?

What is the Jorge Joestar tag for pixiv and such? I tried the runes from the wiki but to no avail.

>Jorge Joestar made cannon by SCR dragging 36 Kars into the main world but putting all their souls into birds.
I want more art of Funnier and Funniest. I have a chunk of Voldo Secco but that's it.

Don't forget that arrows are made of meteorite from space. And true potential of these arrows is unknown.

What's more confusing - SCR or Heavy Weather

>They said the new translations would fix everything

To be fair it did fix some issues but it also caused some other issues

The only major was the whole replacing souls with other beings thing

No but there's plenty of inter-generational gangbang ones with Jonathan getting the dick.

The biggest problem with SCR is that Araki kept adding new things ontop of new things

Part 5 was wasted potential.

I get why Mista is very angry because SCR made everything so much worse

Absolutely not.
>Without the Requiem arrow, Diavolo is essentially unbeatable (already proven) so everyone would be fucked
>If Polnareff hadn't stabbed his stand when he did, then Diavolo would have figured out the arrows trick (as Buccellati said) and fucked everyone
>The arrow bullshit not only managed to give Buccellati the extra time he needed to save the day (his body had gone blind and could barely move by that point) but is also what separated Diavolo and Doppio, something the fortune-teller said would need to happen to beat them
Polnareff was a hero and his actions were always with the intent of beating Diavolo. Which he succeeded at in the end.

DID YOU SAY HAMON OVERDRIVE

How did Diavolo forget this?

>as long as you have this secret
>reveals the secret to polnareff

Fucking retard deserved to lose

>Forgot about the fortune
>Forgot he put his penis in a vagina and nutted
Maybe he just has memory problems from Doppio bumping his head all the time.

To be fair he killed Polnareff right after and didn't expect his souls to get Requiememe'd.

He should have silenced turtle Polnareff too desu

But then everything would get fucked because Bossu would win

Even still, Diavolo must have none about thé bizarre levels of stands and survivability
>Guy in his Guard tears off his limbs and shit. Yells about how when one is pushed to the point of death they can become stronger and evolve
>Another one is a walking suicide bomb that looks like breaded dough
>Probably knew about Black Sabbath controlling death too.
As soon as he saw Polnareff hit the rock instead of the ocean, he should have burned the body / pushed it into the water.

Nobody could expect requiem considering even he thought he'd won at the start.
Maybe if he spent less time under a blanket and talking with his dudes he might of had a clue.

Will they milk JoJo by making compilation movies?

Lyric from Queen - Made in Heaven
>"When stormy weather comes around"
>"It was made in heaven"

Lyric from Talking Heads - Burning Down the House
>"Hold tight"
>"We're in for nasty weather"

Fortuity?

>Polnareff somehow surviving his fight with Diavolo

>head split open
>midsection punched out
>arm punched off
>slam down a cliff into a rock
>probably there for days
>still live
Madman

Is SCR's soul transformation the greatest Big Lipped Alligator moment in all of JoJo?

>comes out of nowhere
>doesn't make any sense and is extremely weird even by JoJo standarts
>is irrelevant to the plot

>tfw the translations just made the ending disappoint harder

Yeah, I didn't expect them to save a lousy ending but they did make me appreciate some characters more.

So does he change their souls with souls from some other demon universe?

Garbage

What SHOULD have happened
>Dopp is seperated from Diavolo like normal
>SCR gets beat like normal, but destroys the arrow in its' death throes to keep it from Diavolo
>Turns out that without Dopp in his body, Diavolo can't use Epitaph to predict, making KC less effective
>Giorno and Diavolo actually fight
>Life shots Diavolo's nutsack

>Diavolo is stuck in a painful orgasm loop

>Dopp is seperated from Diavolo like normal
>SCR gets beat like normal, but destroys the arrow in its' death throes to keep it from Diavolo
>Turns out that without Dopp in his body, Diavolo can't use Epitaph to predict, making KC less effective
>Giorno and Diavolo actually fight
>Giorno cums lifeshots into Diavolo's ass and mindbreaks him
FTFY

Why didn't GE make shit into fuckin dinosaurs or tigers to win fights

ジョージ・ジョースター

I'm disappointed this didn't happen now.

>diavolo born from mindbreak
>diavolo defeated by mindbreak
pottery

Thanks senpai

I wouldn't have minded if Giorno's old abilities came back for the final fight.

Anything would have been better than what we got.

>Buccellati (Doppio) convulsing and frothing on the ground will be animated in your lifetime

F

>you will see doppio shifting into the boss animated on your lifetime

King Crimson Doppio

>His eye popped out
I didn't remember Pucci's death being that gory.

Was Diavolo really like Doppio when he was younger or somewhere in between? Doppio's surprisingly non chalant about being a little cunt.

Yeah, as a young lad his description is exactly like Doppio and it's no coincidence he looked like him from behind. The original Diavolo was presumably just like Doppio until [unknown trauma] happened and the boss appeared.

Doppio being the original personality also fits Polnareff's theory that the "new personality becomes dominant"; Diavolo is definitely the dominant personality.

But why is Doppio so casual about being an asshole? It doesn't fit with the description.

Yo guys me and Narancia just got done smoking while we were rotating a pipe of reg and a bong of purp.
We must have smoked 5 bowls out of each.
I love him so much.

>Jolyne doesn't wear underwear

She forgot to put them on, give her a break

I want to be Jolyne's prison bitch.

of corse it was

fuck her right in the pucci

She went through the whole part without underwear.

Maybe he can't

never ever

reminder

RIP Kira

While the Dop acts like flashback Bossu at his base it really isn't exactly the same person because he doesn't have his original memories of that time. Diavolo literally reshaped him and gave him a new identity.
So I assume Bossu probably told him that it's normal teenage angst or something which is why he's so casual about suddenly behaving differently

>JJOO!
What did she mean by this?

do not sexualize the kanna

reddit.com/r/StardustCrusaders/comments/6emqsf/volume_16_of_vento_aureo_volume_62_overall_is_now/

"We are making headway on the final volume right now in both black and white, and in color. Both of them will probably wrap up right around the same time, in late June."

Perfect.

nice

I am so glad VA is going to be translated and colored by the end of June

animated Part 5 announcement when?

never ever

July,August,September (VA will likely be announced in August or September)

15th of July?

It makes sense if you think about it, Jonathan's the biggest so he'd be able to take the most cocks.

>by the end of june

Doc
You about?
My ultra jump came early and I was gonna melt it so I could scan the stickers/extra pages. Are you gonna do something similar? I kinda like Rei enough to not want to melt this one.

Honestly that's fair - at the rate the coloured scans are glowing with 4-5 every 2/3 days they will reach their goals. Hell they have confirmed that some of the final volume has been retranslated in colour