Why do white Americans always pivot to black-on-black crime whenever gun violence is discussed? Yes...

Why do white Americans always pivot to black-on-black crime whenever gun violence is discussed? Yes, niggers kill but it's mostly other niggers so I'm sure you don't actually care. White people, by far killed more often by other white people. These murders are happening more often in public spaces (i.e. schools, concerts, offices, churches etc). This doesn't happen in most other developed countries. How do we fix this?

>Inb4 Arm everyone!!!
This doesn't matter if murderers are willing to die. They'll always manage to kill a few people before a good guy with a gun stops them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/19/us/new-york-times-square-driver-charged/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This doesn't happen in most other developed countries.
Because they use trucks in those countries.

>Yet another pivot
So you just do nothing? There's ways to prevent vehicle related murders too.

We don't pivot to niggers killing each other. We pivot to 6-7% of the population commits half of the violent crimes and if we could remove them we'd be in line with every other first world country.

But that's racist.

be glad you're American and that our vibrant economy can create such complex products as guns so readily

guns require chemical engineering to fuel and artisanship to create
the fact that our populous is so easily able to deploy this technology is an achievement to be celebrated
in the shitty countries the come for you with machetes and cups of drain cleaner

Yes, capitalism is wonderful. What about the violence?

Sure. But without pivoting to blacks, there white people are still murdering people in public spaces. This happens weekly now but it didn't in the past. You can't blame blacks for this.

it's all around us it always will be and always has
I'd still rather get shot than speared or stoned

Yes, and all evils will never be eradicated from society. If someone wants to kill someone that bad, they'll find a way.

And without pivoting to blacks there are still whites murdering people in public spaces in rates on par with that of every other first world nation.

6-7% of the population commits half of the violent crime, how is that not significant enough to bring up. Especially in relation to gun crimes.

Because leftist retards always use the aggregate gun deaths figure as a reason to disarm white people.

But surely the violence can be reduced, right? White on white violence isn't as high in other developed countries.

>Brown guy does something bad
ban brown people
>White guy does something bad
ban brown people, so that they don't have to interact with evil whites

perfectly consistent

I'll stop pivoting to black violence the moment I can live my life not worrying to have to pivot out of the way of a truck of peace.

This is 1 weekend in Chicago. I don't see anyone on the left marching against violence in Chicago.

>And without pivoting to blacks there are still whites murdering people in public spaces in rates on par with that of every other first world nation.

But that isn't true.

You can disarm white people and get less white spergs shooting up schools but then you get more Tyrones shooting white people in home invasions because Tyrone don't give a fuck about your mandatory gun surrender. There is no good solution in burger land so everyone should probably hang on to their pieces in the mean time.

Are you guys retarded? I just said nigger violence is a problem. What about white on white crime?

No one said anything about disarming white people.

population decreasing would reduce violence but thats about all I can think of
blacks may be more violent than whites at this point but whites are pretty violent among themselves when left alone
there are no blacks in the movie gangs of newyork but there is a lot of violence

>8
86 were killed and almost 500 were injured in the Nice truck attack alone.

Go fuck yourself I bet you're one of those people who says "if you look at every incident after September 12, 2001 whites actually kill more!"

>There's ways to prevent vehicle related murders too.
This. Ban muslims.

You know the NYPD has a ~5 billion dollar budget and it's all thanks to niggers shooting and killing each other. Imagine if they weren't so violent how that money could be budgeted into schools and infrastructure.

>This doesn't matter if murderers are willing to die.

It does, they want to take people with them and don't want to risk being disabled, which is why mass shooters always pick no-gun areas and shoot themselves as soon as a civilian/security guard/cop shows up with a gun.

>They'll always manage to kill a few people before a good guy with a gun stops them.

There are shit loads of mass shootings stopped before the shooter can kill anyone by a good guy with a gun, you just don't hear about it because "bad guy stopped, no-one killed" isn't interesting enough for national news.

Also whites are just under-represented in mass shootings and so are blacks, asians are over-represented and seemingly hispanics never do mass shootings so good job beaners.

You clearly implied that was your solution with
>This doesn't happen in most other developed countries. How do we fix this?
This is the talk of a gun grabbing redditor and I thought this was just a smug lefty thread but now I see you're just in it for (You)s. Eat sage and die faggot

I don't understand. I'm asking for solutions that wouldn't violate the second amendment. I don't know why you assume gun grabbing is the only possibility.

Rights are more important than lives.

So we should focus on the 1 guy per year that kills 0.000000001% of the population, and ignore the millions of niggers killing a decent fraction of the population every year?
I'm glad you libtards are cutting your nuts off.

The crime rate in America, among whites, fits in with the European standard even with guns. Without blacks, the rate would be even lower among whites. Yes, crime would be low enough at that point that gun crime would not be a big problem and would be worth it. Saying America has a gun problem because of (largely black) crime is like saying we have a spoon problem because of obesity. We end the crime problem by ending the nigger/spic problem. There is no gun problem.

If you come for my guns, I will happily give you my bullets first. Just being honest, inb4 edgy.

> this doesn’t happen anywhere else

No, everywhere else we see increased knife attacks, bombings, and cars of peace mowing people over.

Also, as gun sales have soared 50% over the last decade, shootings have plummeted over 40% during the same period.

Lastly, if you removed Chicago, LA and NYC from America, there would only be a handful of countries worldwide that DON’T have more shootings than America. In other words, America would be in the bottom 10 countries worldwide for gun deaths.

So what do we see in Chicago, LA and NYC? A FUCK ton of liberals. If we stopped letting liberals buy guns, we’d see shootings stop almost overnight. 95% of all mass shootings were committed by terrorists or leftists. It legitimately is just a spiteful mindset and if you took away their guns, they’d just find another way. The problem isn’t guns, it’s Marxism and Islam.

The point is that if you take away black violence, the white violence statistics are comparable to Europe. Even with more guns than people in the US whites don’t have more crime than Europeans

It's a problem, but black on black violence happens at a rate of 7 to 8 times higher than white on white. Go to the US Bureau of Justice website for details.

I don't see anyone on the left outraged for black lives in that respect. Why do you hate black people?

fun fact this is basically one or two weekends in Chicago funnily enough you don't hear about it in the news ever.. you only find out about it later when there are news stats.
Gee I wonder why media only talks about white shootings when blacks are a routine weekend occurrence.

Sorry it's a white problem, niggers can't comment.

See what I did there.

this thread is downright retarded
I think OP may be mentally handicapped

There's next to none.
White on white crime is 99% white collar crime

More than half of gun related deaths are suicide related. Why are we talking about restricting guns when more than half aren't even used to harm others? I could get in my car tomorrow and run over 15 people in Times Square, hell it's been done before

cnn.com/2017/05/19/us/new-york-times-square-driver-charged/index.html

should we restrict cars? Fuck off with your concern trolling.

>What about white on white crime?
What the fuck about it?
You will never eliminate all crime
Every generation produces more docile, domesticated humans.
So ask again in about 500 years

Either is this a really weird troll or a turbo autist

Are YOU retarded? Whites do it WAY less.

>This doesn't matter if murderers are willing to die. They'll always manage to kill a few people before a good guy with a gun stops them.
Wolves are known for slaughtering sheep, not other wolves.

The whole point is confiscating guns or not it has nothing to do with crime and it's all about niggers. Stabby or shooty doesn't matter.

i dont. i state flatly what the founders intended and offer to kill you for being a traitor if you persist. people only bring up blacks because if what u care about is lives as u say rather than disarmament for control u have other shit to address first.

but back on point, no gun law at all is constitutional nor legal, its treasonous to even suggest it, and i will flat fucking kill you b4 i ever abide by any such law for more than i need to in order to avoid hassles at checkpoints. and ill sleep like a god damn baby because jefferson washington and ole hickory's opinions mean more to mean than yours.

Its not new
Its not getting worse.
World is more connected. News goes farther, faster.
And gun violence, violence in general is not white problem. Its the nogs. Its always the nogs. For a small% of population they are a yuge problem.

You mean "white". They shove Hispanics into our catagorey all the damn time.

I grew up Littleton. I saw Columbine first hand. I was here for Aurora. We are a free country. I will sacrifice my life for freedom, as my children will. The fact is, our world is sick. Our world is really sick. Mass murders didn't happen before our generation. We'll have to adapt. I will not back down. My children will not back down. We were born to fight.

Guns don’t steal
People do

We're talking about MASS shooting right now, retard. This is totally irrelevant

Big shootings have a large emotional and sensationalist impact, but nothing more.

More children go fatherless due to petty crime and general, smaller shootings. Such is the price for liberty, and such is necessary to repel the ever encroaching influence of the state.

For as much as you seem to hate the ebil nazis, you don't seem to understand the fundamentals of how power was concentrated in Fascist Italy or in the Reich.

We could try Banning violent video games video games are for degenerate anyway, or make a campaign against rap music for his toxic masculinity it could work if we tried we're at least we could make an attempt

So what exactly did France do. They had 2 horrendous terrorist attacks that killed over 100 people, and it's funny I never hear anyone mention that anymore, or Orlando. 49 fags get dropped by a mudslime sympathizer in Pulse nightclub and it's almost as if it never happened to liberals, I never hear any of these pathetic homos ever bring the other shit up and it wasn't even that long ago

Hello fellow Littleton guy. What high school did you go to? I went to heritage.

>but whites are pretty violent among themselves when left alone
56% doesn't count as white

>tactical bowlcut happens: Ban confederate flags, tear down the statues, fuck wy pepo.
>haji shoots up a fag clup:crickets.

a) its still a demographic issue despite the endless shilling whenever a white person does it. take away nogs, and the US is a very safe place

b) violence is irrelevant to sovereignty

>White guy
He's either with ISIS or a deranged liberal that wanted to kill white people.

This is why the FBI is stone walling the investigation.

Can you imagine a Hillary or Bernie bros supporter committing the largest mass murder in U.S history.

Bury it.

I'm sure it'll happen more and more as red-pilled whites become less complacent with their replacement by third world monkeys.

Actually that is true. If you filter for non-hispanic whites in violent crime stats, they fit pretty comfortably into the northern/western European range.

On top of that, make sure they aren't padding "gun deaths" with suicides. Nobody's afraid to go outside because someone out there may be at home, bawling their eyes out with a shotgun in their mouth. It's sad for them, but the gun itself in that scenario should have nothing to do with a discussion of "someone might shoot YOU today" which is what people are taking away from these stats.

We deal with our own. And believe me there are plenty of white losers to deal with. A foreign attacker who follows a religion that is not compatible with our society will and should take more heat.

Is there a way to prevent the mixture of carbon, sulfur, potassium nitrate, a large crowd and ball bearings?
GOOD LUCK TRYIN FAGGOT

i will not argue with you because you already know that none of what you are saying is true. you're a brown person struggling with self-loathing. I am guessing you are 25-50% african by DNA and 50-75% white. why don't you simply embrace the truth about yourself instead of white knighting for purebreed blacks that want nothing to do with an oreo like you? use your inescapable chimpout genes to your advantage, get into a line of work where it actually benefits you. perhaps you could be a manager of some sort. think of the unrestrained outbursts of violent rage exhibited by Steve Jobs for instance. it's critical to run a tight ship in business but white people are barely capable of that anymore because they consume too much soy and fluoride, both of which blacks are immune to. businesses need leaders like you, and it's never been easier for you to get into such a position. yet here you are, wasting your time bullying the pitiful remnants of a dying race. embarrassing