Every time this is brought to the table, always gets half assed responses with no real substance

Every time this is brought to the table, always gets half assed responses with no real substance.
Who is ''white''? What is the White race? Where do you draw the line of non-Whiteness and why?
If you're a ''Race Realist'' you shouldn't have a problem to answer these questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/
eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32000L0043:en:HTML
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too obsessed with skin color. Re-evaluate.

People with light skin and white looking facial features
>but the guy in my picture has 25% african DNA, you have fallen for my ruse
He looks white so he's white

Fuck off shill. Everyone knows. White = European. Some mixed people fall into a fuzzy area and may indeed be hard to define, but that doesn't mean we don't know what it means. The quantity of these people is not large enough to matter to the overall concept.

Blonde straight hair, blue eyes, germanic roots; anything else is just mixed race from back in the days when we used to bring slaves from turkey into europe

skin deep

>Who is ''white''?
Everyone that is my relative.

It's called 'kin selection'. Kin selection is the evolutionary strategy that favours the reproductive success of an organism's relatives. In nature, altruistic behaviour can only evolve between relative because of kin selection.

''Light skin'' is ambiguous. At which level does the skin stops being ''light''?

>White=European
Are Bosniaks, Albanians and Greeks white?

you'll know.

this

a select % of variants belonging to european lineages

it's in the genetics ,but

I can look at a man , and tell you if he is white
I can look at his bones only, and tell you if he is white
I can look at his proteins, and t ell you if he is white
I can look at his hormones, and can tell you if he is white
I can look at his DNA , and tell you if he is white
I can look at his transcroptome, and tell you if he is white.

Is that enough?

Who cares?

When does red cease being red. You're asking arbitrary pilpul bullshit. You know what a white person is, fuck off.

Obviously not.
>a select % of variants belonging to european lineages
Define these variants.

Well you're supposed to have well defined criteria in order to classify someone to a particular race. If you're gonna respond with ''who cares'' you're basically admitting that the white race is a meme.

What is PC1 and PC2?

the clusster of european genetically near people like europe is today now fuck off

Unironically lost my family platinum hair and ice eyes because of mixing with an Italian with east med roots, I still have type 1 skin, mixed eyes, and dna tho (Germanic anyways)
Your point anyways is just based on Hitler's political propaganda, there are pure Germanics (dna, not just genealogy) that have brown hair/eyes

If you really care, use meds as dark whites, and as line of separation; colours mean nearly nothing anyways, check dna and cultures

This, and provide proof and argumentation

It is, on Sup Forums
"white" anyways just depends on which aspect you are considering; technically that'd just be Indo-European lineages (easily identifiable thanks to dna analysis)

>inb4 flag
>inb4 reddit spacing

>Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (white, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan. Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group. Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ethnicity—as opposed to current residence—is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S. population.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/

near-perfect correlation between self-identified race and genetic clustering. so if you identify as white, there's almost no chance your DNA doesn't cluster with that of others who identify as white. the only people who claim to have a problem with identifying race are those who deny it.

Everyone recognizes a puddle at a glance
Nobody has any idea how much water it takes to form a puddle we just know.
I can tell who is white in a split second.

>Hehe you see this rare exception? This disproves your whole thesis

Most people are mixed nowadays, Sup Forums and rednecks can't accept this and will just keep memeing and larping; some bringing jew memes about taking a test, just being scared, kek

Continuum fallacy
>"Orange" is ambiguous. At which level does the colour stop being "orange"?

Lack of a hard definitional point does not undermine the theory, it's a sliding scale where some people are more white than others and we can recognize when somoene is very white, mostly white or not white at all.

The policies of a white ethnostate probably wouldn't require needing to draw hard lines about genetics and percentages.

Only its detractors assert that need.

I actually don't. Science is not subjective intuition. Science is objective data and definitions based on them.

Show your flag, please
Someone saying this shouldn't use a meme one

Easy-peasy
>Who is ''white''?
Shaun King
>What is the White race?
Jewish diversion created to destroy America and let they favourite nation, Germans, to take over the world.
>Where do you draw the line of non-Whiteness and why?
There is no line, there are only butthurt teenagers on Sup Forums
Any more questions?

Its simple

>Who is ''white''? What is the White race? Where do you draw the line of non-Whiteness and why?
You have to ask the Americans since they invented the term. Euros go with "Europid" or "Caucasoid" and stuff like that, with dozens of sub-races and types.

That's too complicated for the mutts in America, of course.

Race isn't real you fagot.

A graph. Cool. Now please, highlight on the graph the zone which supposedly represents the ''White race''.

The definition of who is white is not a half assed question and I'll tell you why.
I've browsed Sup Forums for quite some time, and I see constant threads about "Are x white?". (For example, let x be the Slavic people) The responses to these threads are vastly different, you have some who say "lol no way x are white" some who say "divide and conquer bullshit" and many other anons who simply lurk. In the case of the foundation of a white ethnostate, there would have to be a complete agreement of all leaders on what white is and since it's a case by case basis, there could be many potential disagreements.

>Your point anyways is just based on Hitler's political propaganda, there are pure Germanics (dna, not just genealogy) that have brown hair/eyes
You are falling for US propaganda again, stronzo.

European ancestry = white

Yes, even people with brown hair and brown eyes can be white.

The definition of who is white is not a half assed question and I'll tell you why.
I've browsed Sup Forums for quite some time, and I see constant threads about "Are x white?". (For example, let x be the Slavic people) The responses to these threads are vastly different, you have some who say "lol no way x are white" some who say "divide and conquer bullshit" and many other anons who simply lurk. In the case of the foundation of a white ethnostate, there would have to be a complete agreement of all leaders on what white is and since it's a case by case basis, there could be many potential disagreements.

Like this for example

You are literally retarded if you use blonde hair and blue eyes to define a Germanic white person, and say only those are white, keep living in old propaganda lies. (and this is not an opinion)
Now go make me a kebab

What is a puddle? Where do you draw the line between a puddle and a lake?

This.

Then how can anyone be racist?

People with white skin who practice white values while living in white countries who treat other white people like whites and eat white food and attend white functions and have white jobs and fuck other people and live happy and prosperous lives of peace and enlightenment

Or a pond or a pool or a drop? Yet we all can....imagine that.

Then you're a liar.

Simple.

If the person was ice cream, would they be more likely to taste like chocolate or vanilla?

Thread solved.

It doesn't matter who is white.
This sort of autistic pedantic tactical nihilism wankery is designed to trick people into chasing their tails instead of doing something productive.
It's not about who is white, it's about keeping niggers, arabs, jews and asians outside of your country. It's about immigration.
No one cares about defining some kind of a vague concept of whiteness, they just don't want niggers flooding their countries.

No one has an obligation to try and explain to you what white is, it's your obligation to explain to people why they should commit genocide on their own people and give up their countries to foreign invaders.

Ambiguity is a fallacy on its own bong.
You're arguing that x exists. Okay. Now, who belongs to x? Mention the exact populations are reasons why.

Pretty sure mst would taste like salty BO and hep c

''Show flag'' is not an argument.

>implying I'm against him
>getting so triggered
>not being autistic and from a third world shithole (maybe the US)

Pathetic.

Also this thread should belong to bant, reported

Do they be acting white?

Does they skin tan, freckle, o' burn?

Does they eat rice with hands?

Is they frum West of Mongolia and North of Iran?

Does they ancestors arrive on sailing ships?

/thread

all of the people who has atlantic baltic as the mayority of their dna who correlate with all the european people

DNA must be purely Caucasian, no nigger or mongoloid blood. At the very least, 70% of European origin.

You need to look white. Not caramel, not "tan", not brown. Your skeletal frame would have to resemble that of a European, without some weird jaw protrusions and whatnot.

Ew nigga you a meme flag.

Fuckin shit eating party balloon tied around yo nutsac faggot

>the line
Thanks for the false premise. Any other shit-tier arguments you'd like to explore?

askhenazi jews and sicilians are the only ones who are very dubious ,but if they conport as one they could have a pass

Dude, if the White race is backed up by scientific data and is clearly defined through these data, it would not change. The inability of Race realists to tell who is white and who's not based on this and the subjectivism present in those threads clearly indicate a problem. You can't simply say well, races exist and that's it.

south italian sicilian and ask jews hmmmm

i have say already the ones who have atlantic-baltic as their mayority of dna

So you're saying that Race isn't strictly biological but also dependent on a particular way of behavior? Thank you for confirming the white race is a meme.

>What is the White race?
A made up term by the Germans who wanted to chip in the Anglo-Franco-Mediterranean success because they had nothing to show for themselves

What a stuipid answer.

Nietzsches concept of race is much better then skin color.
White should be synonimous to aristocratic or "blue blood"

you want answers of not ,i have already posted

>
>So you're saying that Race isn't strictly biological but also dependent on a particular way of behavior? Thank you for confirming the white race is a meme.

lx and Rx were involved in the European Revolution. its very simple

Assuming you draw the line at Southern Italian and leave Ashkenazi out, one couldn't argue the Southern Italian is almost identical to the Ashkenazi who was left out of the White race than the Lithuanian. That's how much sense this does.

"White" is an American invention. Ethno-nationalism is the only way forward. America cannot experience it because there's basically no natives left.

A racist believes in the existence of human races (in its original meaning) . Not that hard to understand.

A good line would be considering every person with a drop of SSA in their dna, not white, or inferior/mixed ones
Easy

Old rules, best rules

Jew with white skin, wants to be part of ethnostate, hates globalism, and loves guns. Please let me in.

Not a race realist butwhite is an aggregate term for all caucasian ethnic groups. Obviously if you're gonna be a pedantic asshole then yes there ia no such thing as objective "whiteness". It's mostly a subjective descriptor for the sake of convenience. Just like there is no such thing as "blackness", and instead hundreds of various ethnic groups lumped together under the same umbrella due to shared characteristics amongst its members.

Jusy necause it's a vague concept does not mean white caucasian ethnic groups dont exist though. That's a shitty strawman.

Caucasian, Christian, Western culture (the real one, not this XXI century degeneracy)

>believes in something proven
Woah, Germans really became retarded while importing nigs

>inb4 out of africa (outdated, proven wrong, shit theory)
>inb4 ignoring all the different human species found (still finding new ones, just do some research) in significant areas of spread of a "race"

No other race has to define where their race beings and ends, you simp. It's accepted that blacks of varying shades and ethnicities are black. No one says that blackness doesn't exist.

You can't tell me exactly where green begins and ends on this wheel, so green doesn't exist and is not a category separate from blue, bigot.

This is a non-issue. Census departments in every developed country already have ways of counting racial/ethnic demographics.

If we can get upwards of 90% hegemony, then the rare controversial cases at the margins are irrelevant.

Sorry Commie bro. "Who is White?" just isn't the knockout question you think it is.

That guy is boarderline albino

>A map of y-DNA haplogroups
Cute. So assuming you denote R1b as a haplo belonging to the White race, a person from Nigeria or Cameroon is white and an Albanian or Greek is not? That's your point?

Ez, just use the major "race" groupings while we find ALL the original subspecies originating each group (or subgroup) (many have been found in the last 2-3 years)

R1b people are cute, honorary whites, always cutting that map

Everyone with 4 European grandparents is White. Everyone that falls within the European genetic cluster is White, in case ancestry is not known. Easy!

Even the SSA mixed ones? Wew
4 grandparents aren't that much

Are you drunk already?
OP knows there is raw dating he is asking where we draw the line. Are slavs and irish white, etc

So you've posted two graphs and there's already a big question mark. On one Arabs and Caucasoids are grouped together, on the other one, they're not. So, are Arabs part of the white race?

Europeans are White.

His graph is just not high-res enough, it's easy to tell the Arabs from the Europeans scientifically.

Pic related

I would kindly request to encircle or highlight the ethnicities belonging to the White race, according to Race Realism.

All European ethnicities are white bro.

Didn't Hitler himself tip-toe around the issue?
Honourable aryans and all that, also there were some Jews which were granted that title.

Race realism is forbidden by the EU.

Theory that used to proof it have been adjusted accordingly. New theories are not accepted. Read:
eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:32000L0043:en:HTML
>(6) The European Union rejects theories which attempt to determine the existence of separate human races.

The EU is rejecting science. Even if it is sound.

This reminds me of last year when Turky rejected the theory on evolution because it did not suit him.

read
white is a color, nothing else
African albino is white, but not European
Even if you try to link Europeans as synonym to white they're not
you're literally a idiot

>the european union rejects theories
Lmao, has no one told them that theories are either proven right or wrong and not simply "rejected"? Interesting link, keep an archive of that. It might be useful one day.

scientifically precise
>inb4 butthurt swarthy angloids thinking they are actually whiter than Finns

People of European descent are white.