Can confirm

can confirm

ps: ignore the comma please

L E G I T I M A T E

Regardless whoever you consider to be best girl, can we at least agree that Aqua would be the best for Kazuma? They're both horrible people but somehow manage to keep each other in check. It's like watching a really horrid married couple, but they suit each other so well.

Kazuma belongs to Megumin

Same could be said about every girl.

The only one that may take him out of the cicle would be Iris.

Megumin isn't depraved, Darkness IS depraved but not strictly immoral. Aqua is as bad as Kazuma.
The other girls don't really matter.

Aqua? More like best girl.

>A life of loosing money for drinks with Aqua
>A life of making things explode with Megumin
>A life of going on adventures with Lalatina and seeing her get hit
None of them seems great.
He would just resent Aqua for being such a shitty person, sometimes abuse Megumin after her exuplosion, and maybe take Dakness to her father's house when get fed up with her shit.

He won't be able to fuck Aqua because she's so un-heroine like.

>Accidentally spoiled myself on who Eris manifests as
Shit, she might actually be best girl.

I wouldn't really call Aqua or Kazuma immoral, they're just lazy, vindictive, and don't always think things through
The only times they act maliciously toward someone is when they've been slighted, with the exception of Aqua's natural hatred towards undead

Immoral was too strong a word, but they're definitely less honorable than their companions. And most people in the show in general.

+1 for aqua

Those dumb tears are HOT

The king knows it.

If I were Australia'd I would want to spawn on Wiz' lap. That would probably be my wish before Australia. Proceed to learn magic from her as a student.

i love wiz

You just want to fuck her

Wiz is great but she's too competent for the group balance.

Fuck yeah, I get a boner every time she cries.

>You will never be Wiz' princess
>Wiz will never princess carry you
>Wiz will never call you a princess

THIS

I don't think Aqua-sama and Kuzuma would be a nice couple, they are like brothers, that's why they have the best relationship of the series.

>People actually like konoshitta
back to ledit you go

Where did this meme that Kazuma is a horrible person originate? He's not a bad person in the least. He takes opportunities when he sees them, but he doesn't go out of his way to make life harder for anyone.

Fuck you for reminding me that I am not the little girl
Fuck you for reminding me that I am not Kazuma's perfect imouto.

He bullies girls and justifies abuse based on his targets appearance. He's human trash.

not good enough to be called decent, not bad enough to be called evil
he's not horrible, he's just petty

Horrible being relative. He's not honorable but he's not malicious either, he's just very self-serving and a pervert.
Same as Aqua. Actually, Aqua is disputably worse, she only starts regretting the way she's led her cult when their zealous bullshit turns on her. Though I suppose at least they're just persistent and kind of dickish rather than ISIS or Aum Shinrikyo tier.

Sora best girl

>Shipping Aqua with Kasushit.
Really? This is just shitposting right?

They're both shitty people, though. They deserve each other.

Yup. Megumin isn't depraved, so Kazuma and herself better each other, making them the perfect lovebirds.

>Kazuma
>Improving
>Ever
Not even death and revival in another world changed him. He almost abandoned the lot of them in favour of having Eris reincarnate him from scratch.

has the epilogue of the last 'continued explosions' volume been translated yet?