Are cats the official Sup Forums mascot?

Are cats the official Sup Forums mascot?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/bc-pot-bears-shot-after-demanding-food-from-residents/article583515/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People on here like dogs for some reason.

penguins are

dogs are reddit-tier

upvote me if you agree

thnx

because cars are huge faggits but thats why you like them, eveyones different

All animals are overrated.

cats are vermin

Cats are literally the niggers of the animal kingdom, breeds non stop non loyal thinks everything should be given to them for nothing in exchange.....

>retarded
>need owner for everything

Cats are for people who cant have kids.
Dogs are for people with families

the flooding must have really shocked them. what were likely nice house cats don't act friendly to people anymore tho

>not forcing the cat's face in his shit and beating it until it understands how it violated your NAP
Degenerate

Australian idiot detected.

Toxioplasmosis can be contracted from their shit. This can reduce reaction time, brain functionality, and cause males to be effeminate, cat shit can literally turn you into a soy boy.

Dogs are the niggers of pets.
Cats are the pet jew

It's cruel to cage birds and fish are retarded

I would only have pets if i had a big house in the countryside.

Toxoplasmosis victim detected.

>One of the most
What's smarter than humans?

Jews

No. Bunnies are.

No, the Guinea Worm is.

Dogs are the niggers of the animal kingdom. Strict pecking order that you can only ascend/descend by violence. Owners must subdue their dogs else they will maul the owners child's to death for no reason.

There is a reason why dog ownership among niggers is so high. Like attracts like.

Cats are for white people, which explains why egypteans worshipped them.

>cats
Not even once. Estonian flying squirrels? Meh. I present to you your new ideal animal. Cute, aerobatic, animal-let so none of you feel uncomfortable, and they even grow up to be vicious arboreal killer with zero compassion or mercy. Behold your new overlord. The ....
SUGAR GLIDER

Catchy innit

No. Bunnies are.

you'd just fuck the horse wouldnt ya?

>When the Columbian is the whitest man in the thread.

This is true, but under what circumstances would one ever be in contact with cat shit? I've had many cats and I've never owned a litter box or seen a cat shit anywhere other than the garden, which they bury themselves. Columbian-bro is right, having pets in the city is literally retarded.

He’s not Canadian, so odds drop to 50/50

Another great answer.

Only if you're a kid raised close to cats. If you make the kid stay away from the shit, he'll be fine.

My guy loves watching Trump rallies.

Is there a more blue pulled animal than a dog. Throw a stick for a dog once and they will love you forever, even if you beat them every day.

A cats love must be earned. Cross a cat once and you have an enemy for life.

>having an outdoor animal indoors
>intelligent

Cats are the most soycore animals and if you even like them you probably also like mass immigration and niggers.

Dolphins and mice

Dogs have masters, cats have servants. Therefore, cat owners are goyim who pay it, and clean up their shit.

lurk moar

Only women and faggots like cats.

weird list you have there but what it CAN do is make people put themselves in danger like bike riders who end up for organ harvest but some places test organs from accidents exactly for toxo

I bet no one gets the reference

>can actually learn useful shit and apply it unlike catcunts who just shit and eat

Sup Forums taste in favorite animal was shit back in 2007 and is still shit now. There is a reason why cats are so popular with women and faggots.

dogs are annoying, attention starved, need validation for everything they do, cant stop barking for no reason, can't bury their waste, can't hunt, can't jump fences, can't open doors, drink out of toilets, sniff other dog's butts

the perfect companion of the redditor, a slave

a cat is another person

M8......

Not horses, donkey pussy is a northern coast tradition, guess what kind of immigrants arrived there in the last century, clue with last name (mebarak).

t. shithole country

I lock my cat in the shower and watch them panic for 5 minutes if they pull that shit. Each one I've ever had only tried it once.

No, cats are for numale, at least get a dog..

Bunch of slack jawed faggots in here. I have a pet nigger midget.

>Colombian still living in Colombia
M8

Pics or it didn’t happen

At least l dont reek of marmite, soymilk and cat shit

Rabbit/snowshoe hare stew is a Sup Forums meal.

Looks yum.

Just alpaca rectum.

Woah who summoned El Criatura?

Is that steve french?

It's Vegemite, you ignorant South American filth. And I don't have a cat or consume soy.

But hey, it's just bants. Chile is okay.

Steve French

No

What kind of cat is that? Leopard or...?

Why would i move there, its full of migrant niggers, I don't have to deal with haitians and africans here ever.

Enjoy your new chileans in your soyboy country.

Oh come on lets pretend to be mad at each other over inane shit for a little while longer.
Thats a puma or mountain lion

t h i s
h
i
s

Only acceptable reason to own a cat is having a pest problem at your house, or being 60 year-old unmarried woman.
In any other case you are a NEET faggot, who doesn't ever leave his house and wants to worship an animal which couldn't care less about your existence.

My cat is as loyal as they come.
She waits for me by the door, follows me everywhere. Talks to me when I speak to her and follows general directions. She might be an anomaly, but she's great.

>Vegemite

Why are Aussies so proud to eat Kraft industrial waste?
Mineral salt + salt + coloring....Jesus

Vegemite...Kraft's cat shit

cats are lil jews.

>not having a pet rock

>free
>loyal
>sturdy
>will out live you
>doesn’t need food or water
>won’t lose home owners insurance over it
>will use itself as a weapon to protect you

>one of the most intelligent creatures on the planet

What is more intelligent than humans? Jews?

kek

Niggers and shitskins never own cats.

>Chile
Fitting.

Dude...so much taxoplasmosis runs through your blood.

As an expert on niggas, I can tell you that they HATE dogs and fear them. The only dogs they have are pitts and we all know what they do with those: use them as sport.

Egyptians loved cats because egyptians were inbred swine...Cleopatra (of the Ptolomy family) was inbred to the tune of 20+ generations

>Cats
U cuck for them
>Dogs
You force them to cuck for you and like it

OH FUCK ME I JUST PROVED THIS MEME!!

>Why would i move there, its full of migrant niggers
Wow come on there is no need to call your former countrymen like that. Man it must feel awful to become the new mexico of South America.
Take off the memeflag, fruitcake.

Usually because they kill them on contact. They own dogs to intimidate their fellow shitskins or make them fight each other.

>triggered shitskin

That looks yucky

>dog owners are much like the jews, manipulative and controlling
Is this a redpill or a blackpill?

Nala a cute. But White Coffee cat cuter.

>tfw 3rd worlders can't use amerimutt bat signal to get other whites riled up.

It’s probably going to post this pic sideways because I’m a filthy phonefag but it’s so comfy in my bed

It's a meme at this point basically, you dip. Burgers always start the Vegemite threads.
Although it is true that Vegemite is high in vitamin B, which is good when you're an alcoholic.

Unless you're using a big dog for some specific useful reason like hunting there isn't much of a debate between dogs and cats. They're both retarded furry friends you take care of in exchange for having something lovable in your house, debate over their specific personalities is pure autism.

"In love shoveling shit for an animal that hates me and will give me parasites!"

Are you Swedish?

> >Dogs
>You force them to cuck for you and like it
literally tied to the animal
can't leave it alone for more than half a day
you have to clean up its shit like a perpetual infant its whole life
>this is a dog "cucking for you"
lmao cuck btfo

Because they're man's best friend.

dogs
>man's best friend since domestication almost 15k years ago maybe longer
>does all kinds of useful shit for mankind from fighting beside them to being rescue and guide dogs
cats
>toxoplasmosis and...

My sister-in-law came back from Australia with vegemite. It does have an interesting taste profile, I actually used it to MAKE bread, was very nice. Making rice and barley soup? add a little vegemite.

But those ingredients....rock salt + salt

Seconded.

the real redpilled pet choice is a variety of cats, dogs, and other domestic and wild animals.

ITT: that one toxoplasmosis fag making his weekly try

>not taming bears to guard your weed
theglobeandmail.com/news/british-columbia/bc-pot-bears-shot-after-demanding-food-from-residents/article583515/

lol cute dogs lads.
This is now a doggo thread. Post your dogs Sup Forums

ITT. Post your dogs

>El amexicano this mad that the US gonna look like a brazilian favela durign his lifestime
That really racemix the 52% huh

Nope.