You have 10 seconds to explain why you support private land ownership

You have 10 seconds to explain why you support private land ownership.

Because I hate jews

gib palestine back all clay then if you don't support private land ownership

Are you saying there's an alternative?

>You have ten seconds to explain why you support private home ownership

Because people want to own stuff

Yes. All land is owned by the government, and private individuals only get to "rent" pieces of it.
The "rent" is calculated as a % of your annual income, and is considered a tax.

you have 5 to suck me off or suck start this 12 guage

So theft should also be legalized?
Some people also want to kill others. Should murder be legalized?

>All land is owned by the government
so there is still private land ownership then, just in the hands of kikes and not the people

nice trick, shame that some people unironically fall for it

Nice flag

It’s not murder if they’re on your land, jew

So basically, you're only letting elites own private property. You're a scammer.

>invite someone to "your" land
>kill him
>it's not murder!
Retardarian logic, everyone.

Gas yourself faggot. How sad to larp a kike

because i say so, fucking try to take it from me.

What are you gonna do? Defend it with the guns you don't have?

Read “The Problem of the COmmons.” Done.

Id rather have Dave down the street be in control of all the land and tell us what we can and can't do. Then we can pay him a yearly fee to live there and give him a cool title like "Supreme Righteous Land Boss of Truth and Justice". Then I let him rape me and family so that there isn't any hard feeling for using the Boss of Truth and Justices land. I like being property, not owning it. I'm somebodies bitch!!!

>I like being property, not owning it. I'm somebodies bitch!!!
Which is why you're a faithful capitalism apologist, I presume.

No way bro I just want to elect someone and have them in charge of my life and threaten me with violence if I don't comply. What are you a faggot? You don't like being told what to do because you're too much of a faggot? Real men do what they are told to do.

Castle doctrine, and because fuck (((you)))

>Why private land
Because individuals are better at determining the more efficient use for land than governments and that benefits society as a whole.

Because it's no different from any other property.

Because without it how would we know which white men should be allowed to vote?

So be it. But the point is that they don't get to OWN it, only RENT it from the public sector.

I don't. I believe the right to property is gained solely through conquest.

None of you fucks have read “The Problem of The Commons”. Poor uneducated plebs. Had you taken my advice you could be done by now.

>shilling communism in 2018
It's been tried before. nobody wants to be mass murdered or starved to death by a totalitarian police state. fuck off.

Because I don't like having thots on my property,so i claim it for myself. Since I can easliy aquire the means to protect it I can thus call it my territory. Bitches love territories.

Because I own land.

I agree with this guy