On the regard of polish people, I ask you, my american friends, to invade us and make us your 52nd state...

On the regard of polish people, I ask you, my american friends, to invade us and make us your 52nd state. Or at least put your puppets in our goverment and fix this pile of shit. One simple nuke should be enoug to prevent mass migration of our bydlo into your country. Do not forget that Poles fought for your freedom, it shouldn't be a big problem for you to do us this little favor.

Would you eat a slice of the pizza if she offered it to you?

It's still on the paper, so yeah, why not.

>Amexico
>Preventing mass immigration
eh?

Why is nobody helping her?

She would accuse them of rape. Have you lived in a cave for the past few years?

This. You're a gentleman Finnbro.

Dude if you touch her she could very well sue you for sexual assault.

>touching her
I'm talking about the pizza. What a waste.

Come home, white man.

Polish subhumans once again wanting to side with the jews. Wasn't inviting them all to the plc and ruining Europe enough for you, slav(e)? Your ruling elite today are all Jewish slavic mutts.

Why should America invade Poland? Poland seems to be the best country in Europe right now. Low crime, few niggers, even fewer mudslimes and no terrorism.

Implying its not the top name in Sweden, polish diaspora.

We have lots of oil, which is not being mined ;)

>even fewer mudslimes
Except there is more of them every single day, especially in eastern parts.

Yeah this is a clear case of the pot calling the kettle a sandnigger

You don't know what "more of muslims" look like dear polack. The ones you are reffering to are usually chechens and other russia-trash. Poland has less than 1% muslims. I have more muslims living in my neighbourhood than you have in the whole country. And your new government has shown to the whole world that they hate muslims so no muslims will come to Poland, at least not volontary.

Not yet. But it will be.

You can send some "clean" coal to America and they will let you be. kek

>We have lots of oil, which is not being mined ;)
I don't know what this says about my country, but when you mentioned oil, I swear I could smell it, and my penis became engorged. Could I perhaps interest you in some Democracy my good man? Maybe some of that sweet, sweet freedom?

(((Oficially))) there are none, but in reality there are bigger groups of them walking on the streets in eastern Poland. You don't know shit about what's happening here. Also the new goverment has only shown to the whole world, that Poland is becomming China's vassal.

Yes please, take everything and annex us.

What cities? I was in Lublin a couple of months ago and axcept for the usual gypsies I didn't see any muslims anywhere. Where do these bigger groups come from? And why haven't anyone mentioned them anywhere on twitter/facebook or other soical media?
Poland is not becoming Chinas vassal. Doing more business is not equal to being a vassal you moron. Why do you crypto-krauts always downgrade Poland as a nation not capable of making their own decisions? Stop with this nonsense.
The only thing America can annex is your sisters box.

>t. another clueless retard
Go watch more tvn or russia today

>Self-projection.
kys

fuck what ever your talking about but this is the saddest picture on the internet

Poor pizza jfc.

We will dispatch the 1st Genderfluid Transnigger Battalion immediately.

this is because all 5 million or whatever muslims all name their 5 kids mohammed whereas everyone else doesn't

Anyway polandbro are you some kind of a piece of shit liberal traitor or what is your end game?