If whites are allegedly "privileged" then why is the only widely accepted hate is towards whites?

If whites are allegedly "privileged" then why is the only widely accepted hate is towards whites?
Media, government officials, celebrities, all of them engage in anti-white behavior.

You'd think that if whitey had all that "power" and "privilege" they have they'd do something to silence criticism and sentiments againt them, right?
I mean every group in power does.

Also if "jews have overrepresentation in media and government and they have lots of power" its just an "antisemitic canard" then why any criticism toward jews or Israel gets almost immediately silenced?

I wonder why theatre attendence is down. Fuck elizabeth banks

I love you, OP

Seriously, if whitey was a "privileged", "powerful" and "racist" as they're supposedly made to be you'd think they wouldn't allow such blatant hatred.
Yet white allows it..
Maybe because they whole "privilege" and "power" things are bullshit.

But we only kill what steals from our banquet.

Its a shame, I liked Guillermo Del Toro

>break into a guy's house
>take his shit
>he fucks you up
>"WOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS WAS BAD?!"

Mexicans suck.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you're here forever.

It doesn't surprise me that a fat spic would end up like this. It is a shame though.

If you wanna know who's truly privileged look no further than the people you're not allowed to criticize.

We've been comfortable and silent for long enough. The day of the rope is upon us. Don't find yourself in caught in the horsehairs.

If the hardest thing about being white is people saying mean things about you on Twitter, then yes, sweetie, you DO have privilege.

Who is he?

Ive been here for a while already m8.
But it was these kinds of threads that redpilled me
So jews?

Pan's Labyrinth is great but it literally has a pro-Commie subplot. Besides which he's a spic, he,d have to be retarded(or honest) not to cash in on the fuck-whitey game

Then what's all the media, celebrities, politicians openly taking anti-white stances?
Why are they ONLY allowed to take anti white stances?
Besides if were truly "privileged" why arent we silencing this speech? Every group in power silences speech against them.
So if we're supposedly "privileged" and "powerful" why isnt this speech silenced?
Please explain that faggot, explain it now
Spic director who got famous fairly recently and got into the whole anti-white anti-male ciclejerk that there's in Hollyjew because it gives him fame and attention.

I'm not saying it's the jews, but yeah, it's the jews.

What's your race/ethnicity?

This be real?

Fuck, I hope not

Never mind you're white. Do you know about the Mennonites there?

It doesn't quite work like that. If you look at the actual top echelons of power it is populated by maybe 50% Jews and 50% Whites, mostly males.

What our society has is an insane inverted pyramid of nobility, where all the groups who would naturally have low status because they simply can't get their shit together have artifiically high status through pseudo-Marxist politicking.

Jews are the one exception here, because they don't resemble any other minority. They commit crimes and they subvert, but they are extremely successful even without doing this. Because they're generally disliked they achieve the coveted faux-nobility protection from criticism, but because they can succeed through high IQ and nepotism, this effect is hugely magnified for them, to the point where you can't even state what percentage of certain fields are Jewish.

Half basque half italian.
So white, unless you're a Varg tier nordcuck then im not white for some reason lmao
Yes i know about mennonites, they all live near my city and in my state.
They're unironically making a demographic change in the rural areas outside my city.

Make no mistake, i don't think they'll make my country majority white, but my state probably will in a few decades if trends continue.

>Spic director who got famous fairly recently and got into the whole anti-white anti-male ciclejerk that there's in Hollyjew because it gives him fame and attention.

I see. Cheers.

I have no problem with the pale main in pic related representing me.

I was thinking it's funny how there'll be more Mennonites than Germans in the future.

Because you're conflating what some dick says on twitter or some clickbait article with reality and then circlejerking about it here to wind yourself up and reinforce your hate.

Fug. Pan's Labyrinth is my favorite movie...

>Guillermo del Toro
>Got famous FAIRLY RECENTLY
pick one... He directed Blade II over 15 years ago..

>"Only whites can be priv-"

If white people are so bad and evil you might not want to piss them off. We all remember what happened the last time white people chimped out.

Mimic (1997) - Directed by Guillermo del Toro, Produced by Harvey Weinstein..
Yeah.. I'm sure nobody had ever heard of him until fairly recently /sarc.

i hope we can deport all the oppressed classes to safe spaces so our evil oppression can no longer oppressify them

o wait they refuse to leave...fuckit oppress them to death then, dibs on their ammo

Whoo is he describing?

I've noticed a recent influx of posters with anarchist flags saying essentially pol-tier things, where are you guys coming from

you know what really baffles me here is the mental gymnastics he's going through here. The pale man had no particular signification to it other than being a more gritty version of the boogeyman. At the time this movie was made we were really early in both the century and del Toro's career. The socio-political environment and his filmmaking where entirely different. So he wakes up one morning, take a big fat burrito shit in his Avenger themed loo as he sips some pristine preserved blue mountain dew out of his Rick and Morty cup while suddenly the two neurons he has that aren't saturated in a thick layer of fat connect and he has a flash; Man that's a brilliant analogy! he thought, as he barely even have the time to finish properly forming his idea in a coherent sentence he quickly open the twitter app as another fat wet log of shit slip out his putrid ass he press ''send''

Vivid

THE RICHEST PEOPLE ARE WHITES, FORBES SAID IT

I never heard of him before pans labyrinth. Blade 2 sucked. Never heard of mimic. He better not fag up death stranding. Dumb racist fat spic

I just think it's amusing that a guy who's probably sitting pretty money-wise finds it necessary to tent his fingers for a few hours in order to retrospectively add something #deep for strangers on the internet.

It's hilariously needy.

niggers and fags justify their total control of the media and political life by claiming that white straight men are the ones who are ACTUALLY in control so therefore all of the nigger-faggot misbehavior isn't real and is actually the fault of the whites.

Del Toro is whiter than most Americans

And arguably much, much more influential. I'm sure the Rothschilds whinge about someone else controlling everything as well (there's always some boogeyman and it is never you).

Interesting point OP.
You see my take is that the

If he said the same about the Jews he'd never work in Hollywood again.